Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sonia 4 love Southfields  (Read 617 times)

1 review(s) for Sonia 4 love (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline kowalski

External Link/Members Only
I was really attracted to her mingy Milfy profile at £100 ph. The area is a punting wilderness so with no review I TOFTT.
Very decent private block. I soon realised the call operator was not her and she's Polish. Profile swapping and rake offs going down.
She initially tried to shaft me £20 extra for OWO but that's a no go for me and she agreed and then I paid the cash.
Her body is silky smooth and fantastic DD tits and suck able pussy.
The downside is that she's not into it and feels shafted by the rake off.,a I liked her as a person, a real sexy bitch looks wise BUT this is not her life's chosen profession. There's loads of Polish out there feeling shafted and subsequently the service suffers.
Alright I filled my face with her tight sexy body, for me a lovely young bird but she aint into it. People like me who can hang it out for the hour are not what they want. She ended up wanking me off with a starry look.
Probably worth it for the grope, that's all. Be nice to have a freebee bit on the side like her however not to be.

charming_red

Noticed her profile months ago and what put me off was hidden FB (1 -ve) and she looks quite old.

She does look like a real dirty one though  :D

Anyhow what did you get? FK, DFK and the usual positions? I take it was all delivered robotically?

Her tits are fake right?

Offline kowalski

Tits are actually real! Yes a begrudgingly delivered OWO, fingering, licking out, cowgirl (that was rather nice), erotic tit fuck, doggie and wank all over me. However not really into any of it and I'm a nice clean cut boy.
I could imagine her in a club trying to flog you a £500 bottle of champagne. They're very ambitious and feel ripped of, that's my feeling. Tough world init!
Still like that doggy, mingy witchy poo face though.

charming_red

She was too good for FK then? Unfortunately a lot girls are like that :thumbsdown:

I do like that nasty bitchy look of hers and she does have a fine body. Does she come across as bitchy or friendly?

I'll keep her as a backup plan if ever in the area as a 15min quickie is available if asked for.

Offline kowalski

Half hour's your minimum. Might as well take the hour. :crazy: