Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Michelle Independent, Birmingham  (Read 1155 times)

Offline dizietsmae

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£120 for the hour.

What can I say?  She is stunning, friendly and fucks you like your the last man on earth.

Go and see her now  :drinks:

Offline dizietsmae

Bugger could an admin move this to reviews and make it positive  :dash: :dash:

Hank Moody

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£120 for the hour.

What can I say?  She is stunning, friendly and fucks you like your the last man on earth.

Go and see her now  :drinks:

Thanks for the heads up dizietsmae  :thumbsup: Thinking of one more punt this month so this may be the one so I can take advantage of her 'Tontober' offer. She certainly looks a stunner and some great pics in her gallery.

vw

Bugger could an admin move this to reviews and make it positive  :dash: :dash:
Think admin moved it from the reviews as its pointless, this isn't adultwork its UKP

Offline dboy74

Think admin moved it from the reviews as its pointless, this isn't adultwork its UKP

+1

Offline Placebo88

This post left me a bit nonplussed after I noticed it was written by a well established member - maybe a result of the recent discussions on when to review in other sections ? At least it tells us she is back on form after being ill (when last in Birmingham ) and as we already know the rest nothing more needed to be said !

The report sounds like it is bang up to date so why £120 with Tontober offer on ; did you give a tip or did she fail to point it out to you? Here usual hourly rate is £120 in Birmingham , possibly more in London .

Cannot call it a review , but certainly no harm in posting it so thanks.

vw

as we already know the rest nothing more needed to be said !

Well admin disagreed that's why it was changed, what if this was spotted by a first time visitor yes would be pointless to them

Here is what admin said on another attempted review

UKP will not become AdultWork filled with useless reviews. The post contained zero info and in the review section it would basically acts as an advert rather than review.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2015, 01:06:49 pm by vw »

Offline Placebo88

Well admin disagreed that's why it was changed, what if this was spotted by a first time visitor yes would be pointless to them

That is not what I was meaning.Clearly it is not a review , I meant it is acceptable and of some benefit just to give a quick update of continuing standards - could have been added to an existing review or put where it is now.Obviously a full review needs a lot more detail.

Most interesting bit for me was the charge.It would be interesting to know if her service was just as good for anyone who gets a Tontober booking or if she gives them £20 less effort ? Very cynical I know.

Offline dizietsmae

Jesus, okay I will do a proper "review" and give a redundant blow by blow................

Please could an Admin delete this post.

Dodo

I think a guy who has taken the trouble to enlighten us with 30+ reviews deserves some slack......maybe it shouldn't have gone in 'reviews' but come on put some perspective on it lads.  :(

Offline Placebo88

Jesus, okay I will do a proper "review" and give a redundant blow by blow................

Please could an Admin delete this post.

I thought it was a worthwhile post and thought I had said thanks somewhere. Updates are always of benefit as service standards can change and every voice adds extra merit.Also agree there is no need for you to waste your time typing out exactly what has been said many times before.

I think most of the moans were just about exactly where it should have been put.Personally I would have tagged it onto an existing positive review which gave a description similar to that of your own booking.I only wrote I was nonplussed as being posted where it currently is it makes her sound like a new find ; which couldn't apply less to MI - just my own pedantic interpretation.

Did your booking take place since her return to Birmingham , and if so what about Tontober ; it is mentioned in her AW headline.

« Last Edit: October 19, 2015, 07:56:51 pm by Placebo88 »

Offline azrael

Had it not been m.i i would have said "touting post" but as its been mentioned OP has around 39 reviews, you can look past this one. Yup m.i is doing tontober @ £100 for the hour, but when november 1st arrives her prices are going up to £130 for the hour as stated on her aw page
« Last Edit: October 19, 2015, 08:18:09 pm by azrael »

Offline Michelle Independent

• Service Provider
Had it not been m.i i would have said "touting post" but as its been mentioned OP has around 39 reviews, you can look past this one. Yup m.i is doing tontober @ £100 for the hour, but when november 1st arrives her prices are going up to £130 for the hour as stated on her aw page
Sorry I actually done mistake. Prices was from my London tour. Changed then now. For Birmingham they still stay at 120£ from November.

vw

Sorry I actually done mistake. Prices was from my London tour. Changed then now. For Birmingham they still stay at 120£ from November.
Easy mistake when swapping venues, sure the Midlanders will be delighted !

warkslad

I can hear the gnashing of southern teeth from here  :P

Offline Toohorny123

It's a shame that's she's difficult to get hold of

vw

It's a shame that's she's difficult to get hold of
In London or Birmingham ?

Hank Moody

Been on my HL from the start so I am getting the feeling I should book now to squeeze in (ooh err) before the end of October at the Tontober price. Near enough for me to become a regular too if the service is as good as suggested  :drinks: