Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cardiff Companions - opinions?  (Read 1748 times)

downwiththesickness

I really want my next punt to be with a Welsh or English girl (preferably Welsh) and seeing a few reviews of girls from CC has made me start thinking about these lasses, for example the recent review of 'August'. How many guys have used them? Most of my punts have to take place midafternoon or very early evening, how are the girls for those times?

vw

Read my review of Morgan, she is one of them I was impressed !

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=71882.0

downwiththesickness

wowsers, she sounds a cracker, as well as the review of August being a good one, looks like the girls are top class totty!

downwiththesickness

Seems to be a lot of new girls popping up on CC recently, anyone seen them?

vw

Seems to be a lot of new girls popping up on CC recently, anyone seen them?

Seen Morgan as per my review and met Kendall a couple of weeks ago, not reviewed but a good experience considering had a bereavement that day and was not at my best.  Very friendly and suited the situation I was in, nice natural tits, shy but funny as fuck with it.  Probably won't review as that week is very hazy !

np500

Check out That guy's reviews think he has a v I p pass for cc , think he's seen a few of them, notice Morgan not checked her profile for some time, is she still working ?

vw

Check out That guy's reviews think he has a v I p pass for cc , think he's seen a few of them, notice Morgan not checked her profile for some time, is she still working ?

Not sure if having time out or left, was a fantastic meet one of my favourites ever !

np500

Next on my list is Sophia Jane at cc ,  thanks to That guys review , together with  Morgan thanks to V w review if available  ?

np500

I did't mean together there , but ?

vw

I did't mean together there , but ?

Why not ? 

So you want a threesome with me and thatguy ?   :sarcastic:

np500

Ha ha , think we"ll  keep  that one at the pub ! But thanks for the offer all the same .

Boblowjob

I met Sophia last year, absolutely stunning girl and good service. She did keep banging on about how much she missed Manchester/Liverpool and how much she liked the men up there which was not really what I wanted to hear. I also saw both Eva and August over the xmas/new year period. Again both attractive girls, Eva more so, she did seem a bit wasted when I saw her - took her about 5mins to turn the light on. August was most recent, as others have described she's a firecracker. The place wasn't brilliant though, women In the next room was talking really loudly on her phone for the whole visit. The bed was fucked, and she must have been using Happy Shopper condoms, because we went through about 7 of them, before one fitted ok and we were both happy.
In summary, girls are fit and enthusiastic, little details let them down though. For 140 notes I expect better than that.

Offline Cardiffdave

This is not a agency i would use, its run by the guy who used to run portfolios, i only used it once, and was very disappointed with the girl, he may have changed but i don't think so, does a leopard change its spots

jtfm

I used Portfolio a few times, never had any luck, first sent a different girl, second time no show, on the third try correct girl but a complete waste of time never never again.

Offline Rgr1357

Offline maggsy

Their website is awful and unfortunately it puts me off using them.
It's impossible to work out who is available and it never seems to be up to date.

thatguy

In their defence, I never had an issue with them. I've seen the majority of the girls, all of the ones I've seen have been top and I've never had any problems.

The guy in question never ran Portfolios, he was working for them. Just got to be careful we don't start to tarnish other agencies and linking them to ones that may be having some minor hiccups. At the end of the day we don't know what may be happening behind the scenes.

I would highly recommend Eva as she is utter filth, fake titts, long natural brown hair. Morgan too because she rides like a fuck machine.

Offline Rgr1357

It seems a lot of B&S going on with another name change for Sophia to Emma and different girl in the pictures

thatguy

Sophia is one of my regulars so I can assure you that Emma is Sophia. She's got a stalker ex boyfriend who's being a duche.

vw

In their defence, I never had an issue with them. I've seen the majority of the girls, all of the ones I've seen have been top and I've never had any problems.

Nor me 100% record with me to Morgan and Kendall so far !

Hate these stalker cunts cause so many problems !

Sophie/Emma will be next I think !