Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kerry-1967 Huntingdon  (Read 3440 times)

1 review(s) for Kerry-1967 (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Tuffers

External Link/Members Only

Ventured along the A14 to Huntingdon for an hour session with Kerry.  Comms were excellent leading up to the meet, and she wore what I had requested :thumbsup:.

Clean house, was directed upstairs to the bedroom where the paperwork was sorted then straight into some intense snogging and feeling up as we stripped each other.  We moved to the bed as we continued the dfk, before I indulged in some RO which got Kerry very excited as she got very wet and came a couple of times.

She then returned the compliment - she does covered which may not suit everyone but I was ok with it - plenty of eye contact and she gave a first class blow-job.

We then moved onto doggy followed by mish before I emptied my load  :wackogirl:

After a brief break with a chat and a cuddle we moved onto 69, which lasted a while until she came again - she then jumped on top and rode me for a while - I rarely manage 2 pops in a session and this was no exception, so we eventually called it a day when time was up - when I looked at my watch when outside we had gone over by a good 10 minutes or so.

Kerry is a genuine horny milf who loves sex and gives a good service - at £85 an hour excellent value for money.  Would definitely recommend!  :thumbsup:

Offline cunnyhunt

Good review.

I had considered her for this week but decided against as do not like OW, ok to play safe but friend pointed out that she is happy to receive Oral and we presume she does not offer a dental dam for the punter.

Working in Peterborough later this week  :(            easier to wank.

Offline cunnyhunt

This profile has changed from a 40+ in Huntingdon to a 23 years in Harrow.

Verified = Shit.

waldorf

She and another girl in Huntingdon were both in my hotlist....and did exist....think they've both been hacked

Offline cunnyhunt

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Sell them?, are they worth owt?..

Offline cunnyhunt

Sell them?, are they worth owt?..

There have been topics about the value of a verified profile, there have been adverts for them in past and they do sell for PG scams.

Offline tarkus

I saw Kerry last week so I can verify that she is genuine. I was going to do a review which would have been neutral.

Offline cunnyhunt

I saw Kerry last week so I can verify that she is genuine. I was going to do a review which would have been neutral.

New profile created

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Your review would be interesting as the first is positive, I thought about visiting but it might be too vanilla for me.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

AW message: <<Sorry, but Thanya deep is no longer active on this site. We have searched for other members that operate in the same area.>>

External Link/Members Only

so she changed her name and then left.

Offline tarkus

The link in Cunnyhunt's last post still works. She has found herself an incall place in St Ives.

Kerry

Hi I'm Kerry-1967. Just to clarify my profile was hacked by a lady called Tanya. I've now set up a new profile. My name now is Sensualkerry. I hope this helps x

Kerry

Thank you for the lovely review Tuffers! x

Offline Tuffers

« Last Edit: November 18, 2015, 08:55:25 am by Tuffers »

Offline cupcakexxx

Hi Kerry,
Please can you send me a face pic. I am thinking of coming to see you in Huntingdon.
Thank you

Offline wizzo9

I can answer that question. No they are not the same person. I've visited both of them!!

Kerry Kitten a.k.a  Lady Kat is in Peterborough, and I posted in March 2016. Kerry 1967 , now Natural Brunette, is in Huntingdon, slightly older, but body is in good shape for her age, stated as 49, which is probably right. Yes , a bit vanilla, but a lovely lady, very clean, and fit.

Hope this helps.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

I can answer that question. No they are not the same person. I've visited both of them!!

Kerry Kitten a.k.a  Lady Kat is in Peterborough, and I posted in March 2016. Kerry 1967 , now Natural Brunette, is in Huntingdon, slightly older, but body is in good shape for her age, stated as 49, which is probably right. Yes , a bit vanilla, but a lovely lady, very clean, and fit.

Hope this helps.

aha, Naturalbrunette without a space

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+