Popular media on UKEscorting.com (free site!)

UKPunting is a free, independent and not-for-profit paid sex buyer site.


Author Topic: When to resort to Plan B  (Read 618 times)

Offline Kyuss

I sent an e-mail to and made a booking request with a WG for next Saturday. I sent the e-mail yesterday . The WG in question is known for being difficult to arrange a meet with.

How long should I wait for a reply, if she even replies, before resorting to Plan B? I would like to have something arranged before Saturday, I don't want to be scatching around Saturday morning looking to see who's available.

Send a follow up email with a deadline, then you can action the plan B with grace and good manners !

Offline SirFrank

I'd personally giver her a few days to reply before following up with another email. But if you've heard nothing by mid week then start planning your plan B. Just an opinion of course. I usually get confirmation via email enquiry before I put in a booking request
Banning reason: Shitstirring against admin on behalf of banned member

Hawkwind71

My plan is a work in progress but TBH, I have plan b to f. Load all 6 in my phone at 7am then by 9 I am phoning and texting the shit out of them. One ususlly responds. Seems to work for me.

Then again, sitting in a bar in Leeds with 3 pints lined up, dont pay me a lot of heed........  :hi:

I'd personally giver her a few days to reply before following up with another email. But if you've heard nothing by mid week then start planning your plan B. Just an opinion of course. I usually get confirmation via email enquiry before I put in a booking request

+1

tcm

If the wg has logged in but not replied I will contact a plan B, as I assume plan A is probably not free/interested.

I often contact 2-3 from my hotlist as soon I have a punting day available, and the 1st to reply with availability becomes plan A.

I'd have waited for her to reply to the email before sending a booking request, but the girls that have replied to my emails have replied the same day that they've read them- if they've not replied the same day as reading in my case at least they haven't replied at all.

Offline comaminion

After doing a plan f once I vowed never to punt in haste

Also if I can't get a guaranteed time within a fair notice period I won't hang on to the last minute , done it once before didn't know till the 11th hour and really didn't enjoy the punt

I'm more uncompromising now I have a hl but it's not a back up list and if I can't get a confirmation I say leave it and do it another time

I like to punt, I don't need to punt

It's that simple
Banning reason: White-knighting

Offline Kyuss

Thanks for the advice. Still not heard from Plan A, although she's not logged on since 14th.

Offline PD101

My plan A today didn't work out, so a look through the HL and chose three I hadn't seen before and thought the first to say yes to a punt in the next 30 minutes is gonna get it. First one agreed. So it ended well.

Hawkwind71

My plan A today didn't work out, so a look through the HL and chose three I hadn't seen before and thought the first to say yes to a punt in the next 30 minutes is gonna get it. First one agreed. So it ended well.

Thats what I do too. Had a couple of those recently. Plan b often ends up better than plan a IMHO.

Offline Sonny Crockett

Having a Plan B helps in case the lady cancels on the day or fucks you over. I have had a few occasions this year where this has happened. However I didn't decide on a Plan B in advance. Instead I decided on a whim which other escort I wanted to punt with.

On the latest occasion that happened, I made the decision to see the filthiest escort that I could find. That punt was OK, however I have to say that I wasn't there mentally as my thought was on the disappointment in not seeing the WG I had wanted and looked very forward to seeing.

That was a real downer!!  :(
Banning reason: Troll

Offline PD101

Having a Plan B helps in case the lady cancels on the day or fucks you over. I have had a few occasions this year where this has happened. However I didn't decide on a Plan B in advance. Instead I decided on a whim which other escort I wanted to punt with.

On the latest occasion that happened, I made the decision to see the filthiest escort that I could find. That punt was OK, however I have to say that I wasn't there mentally as my thought was on the disappointment in not seeing the WG I had wanted and looked very forward to seeing.

That was a real downer!!  :(

That's the conundrum for me:

Weighing up whether to wait a few days and plan out a proper plan B, in which case I'd be pissed off after building up to having a punt;

Or go for a spur of the moment plan B and run the risk of the plan B not living up to the expectations of plan A.

I have always gone for the spur of the moment, like I said before - someone's gonna get it!

Offline The_Don

I sent an e-mail to and made a booking request with a WG for next Saturday. I sent the e-mail yesterday . The WG in question is known for being difficult to arrange a meet with.

How long should I wait for a reply, if she even replies, before resorting to Plan B? I would like to have something arranged before Saturday, I don't want to be scatching around Saturday morning looking to see who's available.

Link please?



Short answer: move on and book another


Many others out there willing to take your cash. In exchange for services (matched with a good attitude)


For me no phone number listed or a need for A/W feed back, I move on.

I call and if I can't get a time that works for me, I call another.

Nearly all my punts are booked on the day (some times with in the hour), when and if I feel the need. I make a short list and start with plan A (and on occasion) as far as plan F, which includes regulars (some times as plan A). Once booked, I won't travel until I've confirmed the times and basic details.

Some times I don't get to punt and I call it a day. As desperation punts can back fire!

As I have confirmed a booking, then travelled to colindale. Only to receive a text, stating the boiler was leaking and it needed to be fixed. So could we meet another day. I tried calling, but it wouldn't connect my calls (as her, phone was now switched off) and my text messages were unanswered (that night). My plan B and C were finished for the night, so I was left with limited options and called it a night (without a punt)  :thumbsdown:


Latest videos on UKEscorting.com (free site!)

Latest images on UKEscorting.com (free site!)