Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English Annabelle Massage - Birmingham  (Read 13700 times)

16 review(s) for English Annabelle (10 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline TJHooker

Having read a few of her posts on this site and the reviews I decided it would be a great way having a lady relieve some of stress of the last few days.  Decided against the usual Thai and wanted someone I could actually converse with during the massage instead the usual broken english and hand gestures.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

The booking
Phoned Annabelle, it rang and then went to voicemail.  Assuming she was busy with another punter, waited until after the hour and called again, went to voicemail again.  However got an SMS within a minute asking me to call her back in 5 minutes.  Whilst I was waiting the 5 minutes, she called me and a booking was made.  £60 for a 1 hour nude body to body massage.  Received the road name and postcode via SMS and asked to call when I arrived on the road.

Location and Parking
Location is easy to get to and parking is outside the flat on a meter, £1.60 for 2 hours.  I felt happy leaving my car in the area and there were no prying eyes.

I called Annabelle by phone to let her know I had arrived and was told I'd be sent an SMS with directions on how to get to the right flat with the number of it too.

Once inside, it was a bit of a maze getting to the flat, but that could be due to the usual nerves of seeing a lady for the first time.

Knocked on the door for the flat and she let me in immediately.  Two things struck me straight away.  Firstly Annabelle is a very sexy looking lady, she was wearing a robe with quite a bit of leg and chest showing.  Secondly, the flat smelt smokey, however I had read some posts by her where she was very upfront about this. 

The massage
I was shown in to the bedroom where there was a bed with a paper sheet on it.  The room smelt clean and no hint of smoke.  She asked me to strip and sat on the bed and watched me undress.  She then undressed and showed off a very nice body and lovley pair of tits.

I was asked to lie on my front where she then proceeded to give me probably one of the best sensual massages in a very long time.  She is very adept at using her hands, nails, hair and boobs to massage.  I initially thought I was in heaven as she used her nails on the inside of my leg, but having her rubbing her tits all over my back and neck was heaven.  At one point here tits were on the side of my cheek and I was tempted to just give them a good sucking.  However, she does not provide this service.

I was then asked to turn over onto my front and which point she let loose even more and exclaimed "that's grown quite big"  Yes I know, a hell of an ego boost, it was still appreciated.  Lots of sensual play and tits all over. 

She then decided to go to the third act and make me cum.  This was good, a nice slow rhythm building up fast and harder until the final explosion.  Something about enough cum to ice a cake was mentioned was muttered by her.  During the final act Annabelle did let me play with her tits and finger her pussy.  I did not go in to deep as to be frank I was there to enjoy the experience.

Positives
Good soft sensual massage.
Good conversation during the massage, there were time when she was quite to allow me to enjoy the moment.
Nice body.
She silenced her phone during the session.
No clock watching, I was there for over an hour.  I could not see a clock or timepiece anywhere in the room.
Excellent value for money.

Negative
Smokey smelling flat may turn some people off.  I am a smoker so did not bother me.
No reach under or playing with my balls whilst I was on my front.  (Maybe I should have asked for it)

Would I see her again.  Yes, in a hearbeat.  Would l luv it if she offered more than 1 hours sessions so I could cum more than once and enjoy her company even more.

Yes I know it's fluffy but take it as it is.  After having had 4 hard/stressful days it was something that elevated my mood.

Online Placebo88

I have yet to break my massage booking duck but Annabelle is one of two practitioners I would be interested in seeing.

I would prefer the booking to be a bit more of a two way thing though.I know there is no kissing and obviously no oral or sex.What I want to know is how far you are allowed to go with the reverse massage as reports are very differing.I am not all that comfortable going along and just seeing what I can get away with as I would not want to be seen as disrespectful or a boundary pusher , but this part of the service is important to me.

Offline Andy Q

I visited Annabelle a few weeks ago and agree entirely with this excellent review.

Gronda... although I wasn't allowed to 'insert fingers' we had a very interactive time. She said she preferred massage to sex and I was invited to massage her, all over, including boobs for as long as I wanted.

Annabelle was sexy, personable and gave an enthusiastic and considerate service. The HE was explosive due to her patient build up. Highly recommended.

bundmar

save your money mate massage is not worth it

broksonic

save your money mate massage is not worth it

Who are you to say it's not worth it. ?

bundmar

thats what this site is all about opinions or is it about you only

Offline Dick N Tits

Each to their own.
Some like a sensual, erotic massage and others like to "put it in and jiggle it about a bit"

External Link/Members Only

English Annabelle

Who are you to say it's not worth it. ?

Thanks for defending me, but this person has never been to see me, to say Im at least 50 proves it to me.

shithappens

I will definitely defend you and your service
Thoroughly enjoyed my 2 visits to you ,,,hagley rd and jewellery quarter (I entered the unlocked gate) xxx

Offline maxxblue

I will definitely defend you and your service
Thoroughly enjoyed my 2 visits to you ,,,hagley rd and jewellery quarter (I entered the unlocked gate) xxx

Your post seems a little hypocritical, considering your previous post:

I saw her a few months ago on hagley rd , I was a little late due to traffic and she nearly refused to see me . Massage was not professional and not toutching at all
Would not go again.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=71530.msg905753#msg905753

English Annabelle

Your post seems a little hypocritical, considering your previous post:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=71530.msg905753#msg905753

tbf I was thinking the same thing, because only one client has used the unlocked gate, and they mentioned this a while ago on here, considering shit happens has a new profile, I am now wondering if they have made a new profile or just read the previous comment about unlocked gate and are using it to make me think I have seen them, its all very confusing....

Offline Jumping Jack Flash

Annabelle I've not visited you and maybe I never will, but for what it's worth the possibility of reviews from "guys" that you haven't seen is alarming.

This lady provides a service where the boundaries are clear. Feedback is generally good which leads me to think that the recent negative reviews may have been posted by one of her competitors. Annabelle may I suggest you contact admin and ask them to check the IP addresses that are being used on these reviews/posts? That should confirm if they are genuine or not.

Offline DAlpine1980

Surely this is about expectation, I'm not sure you can rubbish Annabelle's service when the description given by the negative review matches the service she offers on AW?

If you want something a little more then pick someone who offers a little more?

English Annabelle

Annabelle I've not visited you and maybe I never will, but for what it's worth the possibility of reviews from "guys" that you haven't seen is alarming.

This lady provides a service where the boundaries are clear. Feedback is generally good which leads me to think that the recent negative reviews may have been posted by one of her competitors. Annabelle may I suggest you contact admin and ask them to check the IP addresses that are being used on these reviews/posts? That should confirm if they are genuine or not.

I have already messaged admin a few weeks ago, voicing my concerns, I am not going to spend too much time worrying about these comments, as they stand no ground, anyone who has been to see me, would never say I have an attitude or that I look even nearly 50... thanks for your advice, much appreciated x

bundmar

this shows you have a bad attitude just because you have bad review you think everyone is making up reviews with out seen you why would this be the case. and you do look at least 50 just get over it

English Annabelle

this shows you have a bad attitude just because you have bad review you think everyone is making up reviews with out seen you why would this be the case. and you do look at least 50 just get over it

Bundmar, your review has given me endless amusement, thanks  :kiss:

joe_bloggs

Bundmar, your review has given me endless amusement, thanks  :kiss:

Me too, just looking at his English is enough for me to disregard his views. I am still planning on seeing Anabelle myself and will form my own opinion then.

Offline xandyx

Me too i plan on coming to see you Annabelle in the very near future x

velocity

Don't waste your money, I can hundred percentage guarantee for you that she does not worth even twenty pound, I bet this review was all setup for advertisement, but you cannot silent the truth
« Last Edit: October 25, 2015, 01:14:51 am by velocity »

Offline TJHooker

Don't waste your money, I can hundred percentage guarantee for you that she does not worth even twenty pound, I bet this review was all setup for advertisement, but you cannot silent the truth

As the OP I have been reading other responses and opinions, every one is entitled to them.

Specifically @Velocity, thanks for your opinion about me.  I can see from the number of Reviews you have written you are in a position to accuse other members of not being genuine.

In brief, I had a great time with Annabelle.  In my opinion she is a lovely lady who provided a very nice service.  My review provides my reasoning why.

Do or do not see her.  The choice is entirely yours.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2015, 06:55:47 am by VerbalTick »

English Annabelle

As the OP I have been reading other responses and opinions, every one is entitled to them.

Specifically @Velocity, thanks for your opinion about me.  I can see from the number of Reviews you have written you are in a position to accuse other members of not being genuine.

In brief, I had a great time with Annabelle.  In my opinion she is a lovely lady who provided a very nice service.  My review provides my reasoning why.

Do or do not see her.  The choice is entirely yours.

lol he hasnt written any reviews, thanks gronda.... I guess its dog eat dog out there while I stay in my own little bubble ;) x

Offline dboy74

Is there some kind of conspiracy against Annabelle or are we getting genuine opinions?

The plot thickens  :unknown:

English Annabelle

Is there some kind of conspiracy against Annabelle or are we getting genuine opinions?

The plot thickens  :unknown:

Im changing my name to English Marmite you either LOVE me or HATE me lol

Offline dboy74

Im changing my name to English Marmite you either LOVE me or HATE me lol

:D

Offline s6ooby

Great review thanks.

I only go for FBSM and always interested in finding new ladies.

Offline Fingero

I would just like to add that I went to see Annabelle yesterday and had a lovely time. She is warm and easy to talk to. Her technique is gentle and sensual. I was the perfect gentleman throughout although I was very tempted to try and ravish her there and then. As I would like to be welcomed back for a return visit I behaved myself.  :angelgirl:

Thanks Annabelle. You Rock.x

MrBridger

English clearly not this one's first language - maybe Thai is?

English Annabelle

:D
English clearly not this one's first language - maybe Thai is?

:D  ;)

Offline bestpunt

I have seen annabelle once and I will agree with benmar that it was no good just using tips of fingers :dash:  and when I asked for a reverse massage she said you should have said that at the start so I replied I thought that's included as it says come with willing hands..rubbish

She had a clock on the drawer telling me I've got 15 mins so I gave her a quick massage for 5 mins as I thought to myself had I booked on AW then maybe things would've been different and as for age well benmar isn't far off.

This meeting took place about 2 months ago.
Banned reason: Undesirable rapist.
Banned by: daviemac

curiousoneme

I have seen annabelle once and I will agree with benmar that it was no good just using tips of fingers :dash:  and when I asked for a reverse massage she said you should have said that at the start so I replied I thought that's included as it says come with willing hands..rubbish

She had a clock on the drawer telling me I've got 15 mins so I gave her a quick massage for 5 mins as I thought to myself had I booked on AW then maybe things would've been different and as for age well benmar isn't far off.

This meeting took place about 2 months ago.

Seems like she cant win, she either forces people to massage her, or doesn't want them to massage her  ? I guess the clock is so that she doesn't run late for other bookings, nothing worse than arriving for a booking and being left to wait outside because the SP doesn't have any clock to monitor the time that's been paid for ? Wouldn't it be a wonderful world if the girls that are booked fell head over heels in love with their clients and let them stay the whole day ? We can only but Dream hey ?

James194

I've just booked to see Annabelle this week can anyone give me pointers / tips ?

Offline TJHooker

I've just booked to see Annabelle this week can anyone give me pointers / tips ?

Lie there and enjoy it.  When I go for a massage it's because I want to do as little as possible and let the girl do all the hard work.

Offline Littlefoot

Lie there and enjoy it.  When I go for a massage it's because I want to do as little as possible and let the girl do all the hard work.

+1  :thumbsup:

James194

GTB007

Where is Annabelle these days , Phone seems to be off at the moment, anyone visited her recently.

Offline l1mpd1ck

Where is Annabelle these days , Phone seems to be off at the moment, anyone visited her recently.
AW profile still live:  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only and last logged into on 5th January.

Offline houseboot

She hasn't logged on to AW since 5/1/18. Probably just taken a winter break.