Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty little Abbie Stevenage SG1  (Read 2668 times)

3 review(s) for Naughty little Abbie (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Owwhatanight

NAUGHTY LITTLE ABBIE    External Link/Members Only

A great service for those guys worried about the latest threat of Sti,s or not wanting penerative sex.

Staying overnight in Stevenage so booked up the lovely Abbie for £100 massage HR. I was actually in the same hotel as her and got a cancellation. If only all Wg,s were as organised as her with fast  communication throughout.

No point in going into detail as two recent reviews on here mirror my meeting. She is a gorgeous women very much like Rachel Hunter with very long legs, pert little tits, rosebud nipples and as stated a very nice pretty pussy. I felt totally relaxed with her as she's quite chatty.

It's a lot of money for a wank but I have been with a few Thai Ladies offering HE but this is much more personal with a gorgeous naked sexy lady next to you taking her time, not rushing to make you pop and get you out asap.

Would I return ? Yes as great VFM and she's nice company. :drinks:

Timmy2

Hi OWAN....
Nice feedback, she does seem like a nice different experience...that was lucky being in the same hotel

Can't resist this
Have you seen these pair
External Link/Members Only
and

There you go MrB....  :D

Cheers
Raddy

Offline Owwhatanight

Timmy2

Glad you saw the funny side to that  :thumbsup:

Raddy

Offline Big Bad R

ramrodronnie

Hi OWAN....
Nice feedback, she does seem like a nice different experience...that was lucky being in the same hotel

Can't resist this
Have you seen these pair
and

There you go MrB....  :D

Raddy, You've got good taste mate/ I prefer the top one personally.  :thumbsup:

Cheers
Raddy

Timmy2

:P
They are both hot....especially together

Raddy

ramrodronnie

NAUGHTY LITTLE ABBIE    External Link/Members Only

A great service for those guys worried about the latest threat of Sti,s or not wanting penerative sex.

Staying overnight in Stevenage so booked up the lovely Abbie for £100 massage HR. I was actually in the same hotel as her and got a cancellation. If only all Wg,s were as organised as her with fast  communication throughout.

No point in going into detail as two recent reviews on here mirror my meeting. She is a gorgeous women very much like Rachel Hunter with very long legs, pert little tits, rosebud nipples and as stated a very nice pretty pussy. I felt totally relaxed with her as she's quite chatty.

It's a lot of money for a wank but I have been with a few Thai Ladies offering HE but this is much more personal with a gorgeous naked sexy lady next to you taking her time, not rushing to make you pop and get you out asap.

Would I return ? Yes as great VFM and she's nice company. :drinks:

Thanks for you're Review Owwhatanight. She does have protected penetration on her enjoys list? So surely she must do the deed mate?  :hi:

Offline Owwhatanight

Hi

Does she offer DFK ?

I did try to kiss as I sucked on her nipples but I got the old head turn. Now I am no spring chicken but would say I have matured well and could be called good for my age but if your 21-40 maybe it would happen.
I could be wrong and it's only inc in the massage plus.

Offline Owwhatanight

Thanks for you're Review Owwhatanight. She does have protected penetration on her enjoys list? So surely she must do the deed mate?  :hi:

I was dying to fuck her and its so hard to resist as she plays your cock so well.
On one of her recent Aw feedback she had a threesum so maybe she does. Overnight at £1600 I would expect the deed but not for me.

ramrodronnie

Quote from:  link=topic=71866.msg909215#msg909215 date=1445195092
I was dying to fuck her and its so hard to resist as she plays your cock so well.
On one of her recent Aw feedback she had a threesum so maybe she does. Overnight at £1600 I would expect the deed but not for me.

If she's doing 3somes, you can bet she'll do the deed for the massage plus service mate. The big question really is; Does she have an upper age limit? I'll e-mail her to try and find out mate.    :hi:

Offline Big Bad R

I did try to kiss as I sucked on her nipples but I got the old head turn. Now I am no spring chicken but would say I have matured well and could be called good for my age but if your 21-40 maybe it would happen.
I could be wrong and it's only inc in the massage plus.

Thanks, what about locality I don't fancy Luton or Bedford   :(

Offline dkn

It's Bedford of Stevenage (not Luton)

Although Luton & Stevenage are both so grim, mistaking one for the other can be forgiven.  Though Luton plumbs slightly deeper depths of grimness in my opinion.

Offline Owwhatanight

Although Luton & Stevenage are both so grim, mistaking one for the other can be forgiven.  Though Luton plumbs slightly deeper depths of grimness in my opinion.

First meeting is at hotel then after that you can visit her home between Bedford & Stevenage.

Offline Big Bad R

Saw her profile States Bedfordshire that's why I mentioned Luton and Bedford ( Stevenage is in Hertfordshire  ;) ) I would agree Luton is a LOT worse than Chavnage

ramrodronnie

Thanks, what about locality I don't fancy Luton or Bedford   :(

I e-mailed her to ask if she would tour into essex, but I didn't think at that time to question her about her services. She said that she wasn't sure what touring meant! Lol. But she seems to have a good idea, even though she's never toured before. So she said she'll look into it? Watch this space guys?   :hi: :cool:

Offline Owwhatanight

If she's doing 3somes, you can bet she'll do the deed for the massage plus service mate. The big question really is; Does she have an upper age limit? I'll e-mail her to try and find out mate.    :hi:

Abbie has emailed me to say she has altered her profile removing Penetration (protected) and altered her Q&A. She was shocked since reading the questions after her reviews that a few were thinking FS was on offer. Just to clarify Penetration is not on offer on either service & kissing is at her discretion.

Offline Badvicar

Good work fella, at least she is not missrepresenting her likes anymore.

ramrodronnie

Yes Badvicar. At least as you rightly say she is being up front, and honest about the actual services that she provides, unlike like many of the deceiving WGs who say that they will provide certain services, then when we've paid them our money, they refuse, or want extra money. She sounds like a genuine, honest girl to me. Just a shame that she's not offering a full service as I would really have loved to have booked to see her.   :hi: