Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: @Sweet Angie@ (Finchley Central)  (Read 1673 times)

7 review(s) for Sweet Veronica 4u (5 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

LL

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I saw Angie for 1 hour - £80.  She's in Finchley for a few more days then going back to Hungary.  However, she's coming back again soon and will be working in the Hendon area.

I found her quite pretty with a super body (especially her tits as they're a lovely size and natural).  She told me she'd worked as a pole dancer in the past - I can believe that.  She has very toned legs, is tall and a good complexion (tanned all over).

The punt was positive but not amazing.  I was really getting into doing 69 with her but she didn't want me to do RO for more than a few minutes as she said her pussy was sensitive.  What followed was DFK, fucking in different positions.  She was quite energetic, riding me cowgirl whilst I sucked those lovely breasts of hers a lot and kissed her.  I held out for as long as I could but came all over her tits 25 minutes into the punt.

Now since I'm a one-pop punter (usually), I normally just book 30 minutes.  However, since it was only another £20 I paid for the full hour.  The massage between rounds was hopeless.  I enjoy it if it's done properly.  Angie got me hard again for a second round after prompting her.  I have cum twice on occasions in 1 hour punts but rarely.  It requires a lot of patience from the girl.  I had a good 25 minutes left so there was no need for her to hurry but after sucking my cock for a few minutes she was wanking it furiously in between more short bouts of sucking it and squeezing my balls quite hard.  As it got more intense it became uncomfortable and I asked her to stop.  I asked her to lay down and kiss me for a while instead, maybe that would bring my cock back to hardness.  She's friendly enough and has quite good English skills so we had a chat.  There was a little clockwatching at this point and she answered a text or two.  So even though I still had 15 minutes remaining I felt it was time to leave.  So off I went, back onto the streets of Finchley (very nice residential area for a change, a far cry from the shitholes I usually visit).

So in summary, looks like her profile pics, does what she advertises and is friendly.  I really enjoyed the punt but her GFE is just average and not as good as it could have been.  I would consider going back but not for a full hour.  That extra £20 (over the 30-minute rate) would have been better spent on a couple of beers and a huge lamb shish kebab :thumbsup:

jimbobwood

Thanks for the write up!

Should be a neutral I think, answering texts messages in paid time is a no-no. She should be giving you 100% attention!

I same as you that I only cum once, and 1/2 hour is just fine, unless you pick someone really good.

LL

Should be a neutral
Well possibly, but those tits!
I same as you that I only cum once, and 1/2 hour is just fine, unless you pick someone really good.
Yep for me personally there are very few prossies I'd want to pay for a full hour with. Sensual Bridget I see for an hour each time as she does a really good sensual massage and numerous other "tricks" before the main event ;). Xena I have seen for 1 hour (at least 4 times) but her GFE is in a different league. My one hour with Michelle Independent was great. These are the exceptions.

Offline punk

Interesting review,seems fair. I don't remember her ever answering text while being with her,may be she is answering more calls herself now.Massage is not very good but i find she makes up for that in other ways.

All in all angie has more positives than negatives,can be swings and round about so to speak.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2015, 09:45:32 pm by punk »

Offline The_Don

Thanks for the review LL

Now since I'm a one-pop punter (usually), I normally just book 30 minutes.  However, since it was only another £20 I paid for the full hour.

I really enjoyed the punt but her GFE is just average and not as good as it could have been.  I would consider going back but not for a full hour.  That extra £20 (over the 30-minute rate) would have been better spent on a couple of beers and a huge lamb shish kebab :thumbsup:

I normally book an hour because that works best for me, as some times it takes 40+ min for me to pop once.

But those times when I can pop in less (in 30), all those £20 + (I would have saved) could be spent on. The travel, post punt munch or a little towards the next punt etc.

« Last Edit: October 18, 2015, 10:48:50 pm by The_Don »