Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lisa - Poni Thai  (Read 2162 times)

19 review(s) for Poni Hot Thai Orchid (13 positive, 2 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Well we know this place is no stranger to the review section, haven't been for a while and noticed this week special was Lisa and Anna, found the pics of Lisa very appealing, on the aw profile she is the one with red undies and a tat above her bum, I called a specifically ask for her as the other one didn't quite float my boat.

Usual phone comms and conversation throughout, perfect English 10/10
Arrived, descrete side street in Beeston, very clean room,fresh sheets 10/10
Girl - 100% accurate if not better in the flesh, fantastic body, short little thing must be 4 foot not much, very very attractive, make up was elegant, very impressed, and for me the tits.... Omg the tits were fantastic and mofo massive!!! 11/10

The match - fantastic game of two halves, no fk but the oral both ways was fantastic, I stayed covered as that's the new me and to be honest didn't want to do another £20 lol
She was clean and fresh and tasted lovely.
Second half of the game was sex we started in mish, went doggy and she rode me, changing the condom to suck me again between position, usually I get a bad answer when requesting more oral but she was fine with whatever I suggested, finger playing with her dinner dumper as I continued to bang her. 10/10

I'm actually goi g to see her again as she's here for another week, that's how impressed I was!! And after a few bad punts and neg reviews I've left recently this really was a breath of fresh air

I'm going all out and say this is on par if not better than Wanifer

Enjoy gents

Midas

I'm going all out and say this is on par if not better than Wanifer

Blimey that's quite the statement! I might have to break this month's budget and check her out. Thanks mate, great review!  :)

Offline MrEm

Can I ask how much you paid, any extras etc?

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Just the usual £60 for 30 mins which is very reasonable, was looking at a few thai girls in Derby who advertise all for £70 inc. anal, cim, rimming etc. maybe on the cards next :)

She did say they may be moving location as business is slow, to be honest I've skipped it after poor attitude from a girl 3-5 months back, if they had girls of this quality I'd be there every week

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator

I'm quite interested in this one if anyone has any feed back :)

Timmy2

Wow ...wish she was in Leicester... nice find
box ticker
Raddy

Offline MrEm

Just the usual £60 for 30 mins which is very reasonable, was looking at a few thai girls in Derby who advertise all for £70 inc. anal, cim, rimming etc. maybe on the cards next :)

Brilliant, thanks mate  :thumbsup:

Offline X3 Guy

She did say they may be moving location as business is slow, to be honest I've skipped it after poor attitude from a girl 3-5 months back, if they had girls of this quality I'd be there every week

That's the problem, Wanifer was really good, I went there the other week and was not impressed, there isn't a consistency about them, a few are good but some not so.

Offline Taggart

Looks too good to be true, one of the prettish Thai girls I've seen for a while, but I'm not going to TOFTT. someone else can risk it.   :D

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
I totally agree with X3

I might venture to Derby to have a look and toftt will report back if I do :)

Offline Drake

Seems to be one of the Hot Anita group of thai girls/ladyboys that travel around.

On a different note, were Lisa's boobs real or "enhanced"?

Offline Drake

Seems to be one of the Hot Anita group of thai girls/ladyboys that travel around.

On a different note, were Lisa's boobs real or "enhanced"?

Ok, I can see from her gallery pics that they are indeed "modified".   :rolleyes:

I can vouch for Nicky who is there every couple weeks for having big natural boobies.