Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: oana-sweet - Magnificent Tits  (Read 3576 times)

12 review(s) for oana-sweet (8 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

punther

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She literally has the most perfect natural breasts I have ever seen in my life

Duration: 15 mins for £40

Location: About 5 min walk from swiss cottage station, very nice area. The flat itself is nice enough

Personality: She was very friendly and chatty and we talked throughout

Looks:
Really good looking blone
AMAZING Tits  :drinks:
Flat stomach
Nice soft round bum
About 5ft 3 and very petite

Physically is is pretty much perfect and clean

Service:

No Kissing
OW
Cowgirl
Missionary
Doggy
HJ

Unlike with others she let me feel and suck her tits and did not complain about anything I tried to do
She made all the right noises and seemed like she was enjoying it. This was a good punt for me and I will certainly be returning for some more fun with those tits

yumyum3

You seem to be very busy since you joined and from what I've read nearly all your punts are around London with Romanians. You clearly seem to be having much more luck than most punters on here where that's concerned.  :rolleyes:

punther

I think it may be because I'm young and keep quite fit with exercise so they are a little more receptive to me (though that should not be an excuse as a good service should be provided to all punter who part with their hard earned cash)

Mind you I have had some pretty horrible punt with romanians

Reading review on here has helped to minimise these crap encounters which is why I personally make sure I post reviews consistently to give back because I've gained(saved) so much from UKP

I do want to start punting more with british girls as I've only seen 2 or 3 so far

yumyum3

Shame you aren't out shagging ladies for nothing, but no doubt you have your reasons. I'm in the older age bracket so won't take the risk now, especially according to the majority of reviews, at the very least they try to charge you for "extras". I punt more for convenience these days and have punted Romanian ladies such as Tina at HOD (see my reviews) who is very good.  :)

punther

She sounds good...thanks for the reccomendation  :drinks:

tonysoprano

Killer body on her and nice enough but just wish she was a bit dirtier in bed. Still most guys will get off just looking at that body.

Offline PLeisure

Still most guys will get off just looking at that body.
ah, See - there's the thing...... if I was in proximity of a bod like that, I'd want to manhandle her  :cool:

slow and low

Killer body on her and nice enough but just wish she was a bit dirtier in bed. Still most guys will get off just looking at that body.
+ 1 defo.

slow and low

Only 2 girls I have seen with such a natural body to match - Mia and Red hair Cutie.

Offline Kaluuu276

Whats her oral technique like?

Does she use hands or what?

punther

Whats her oral technique like?

Does she use hands or what?

She only uses hands to hold it and sucks it good

Offline Terrelljonezzz

Those don't look like natural tits to me mate
Banned reason: Only contribution in 3 years is homophobic comment.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline pumps

Q. DO YOU DO OWO?    A. NO I DON`T!!

That's me out!

punther

Thats why they are so amazing. They look so perfect you think they are fake

I have felt them. I have sucked them. I can confirm they are real

Offline pumps

I think the reason they look fake is because the pictures have been photo shopped.

punther

slow and low

They're real not fake.I have seen and felt them.

Offline G.Raff

Only 2 girls I have seen with such a natural body to match - Mia and Red hair Cutie.

Links please?  :cool:

PS
Yes Oana's tits are awesome and real, just a shame that she is quite boring when it comes to action.

Offline Kaluuu276

I guess she would be fine for a 15min shag.

Maybe a warm up for another lady?

Offline earlgreyman

I can also confirm, her tits weren't fake. At least when I saw her. They were naturally pert and upright, I didn't feel gel bag inside em lol. Perfect bod.

IMO she's worth £40 for a quickie and a look/feel.  :cool:

slow and low

I can also confirm, her tits weren't fake. At least when I saw her. They were naturally pert and upright, I didn't feel gel bag inside em lol. Perfect bod.

IMO she's worth £40 for a quickie and a look/feel.  :cool:
that is a fair summary.

Offline PLeisure

OK, but is she animated during sex, or does she just lie there like a starfish until you're done?

slow and low

OK, but is she animated during sex, or does she just lie there like a starfish until you're done?
She doesn't really get going.  Her body is amazing and she is a nice enough girl but tbh she's a bit boring when it comes to the main event

Online akauya

I think it has been established that Oana will give a different response/service depending on the punter's age/looks. Although I did manage to enjoy her awesome tits her service was a bit meh for me. Younger (and probably fitter/better looking) punters have reported she is more enthusiastic with them. So it will be a real punt how she will be with you.

If you are a fan of beautiful natural tits no matter what kind of woman they attached to then go for a quick short visit. If you want awesome tits attached to a GFE or PSE don't bother. Plenty of other awesome tits out there.

Offline PLeisure

Thanks, Both for the intel  :hi:

She doesn't really get going.  Her body is amazing and she is a nice enough girl but tbh she's a bit boring when it comes to the main event
I think it has been established that Oana will give a different response/service depending on the punter's age/looks. Although I did manage to enjoy her awesome tits her service was a bit meh for me. Younger (and probably fitter/better looking) punters have reported she is more enthusiastic with them. So it will be a real punt how she will be with you.

If you are a fan of beautiful natural tits no matter what kind of woman they attached to then go for a quick short visit. If you want awesome tits attached to a GFE or PSE don't bother. Plenty of other awesome tits out there.