Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pregnant Lisa 23  (Read 1255 times)

Offline dboy74

Always wanted a punt with a pregnant WG, so when I saw this new profile I was definitely interested

External Link/Members Only

The profile seemed pretty legit, so emailed her on Sunday to arrange a meet. Got an auto response and my email not read, as yet. Tried calling last few days but goes to voicemail.

Starting to suspect due to cost of private pics that it is a PG scam.

If anyone can shed any light it would be appreciated  :hi:

Chuckman

Also her AW ratings are hidden which gives credence to your suspicion.

Offline antony8821

there was a girl on here about 5 years ago that said she was pregnant, very similar offer to regulars pay £10 less everytime, really tried a book her and one day sucess!
i traveled nearly an hour to get to the otherside of solihul, i usually wouldnt travel that far but i was desperate for a pregnant lady, i got there, phone went off and i waited 45 mins phoning every 5 mins still voicemail didnt return and texts or calls, i then left, she then messaged me when i was on my way home to call her, so i did, i explained how pissed off i was and she was sorry and to come back and she will see me for an hour at half hours price, i was only 15 mins away so i agreed i turned back and as i was near the same area the postcode took me last time another text came through, oh by the way im no longer pregnant and i had the baby 2 weeks ago......i turned back and went home

Offline dboy74

Thanks for the info, antony  :thumbsup: There are definite similarities.

I did get a text yesterday saying sorry for missing my call. I did text back, but with no reply.

Going to leave this now. Definitely appears to either be a PG scam or time waster

vw

Thanks for the info, antony  :thumbsup: There are definite similarities.

I did get a text yesterday saying sorry for missing my call. I did text back, but with no reply.

Going to leave this now. Definitely appears to either be a PG scam or time waster
Were you after the belly or the milk primarily ?

Offline dboy74

Were you after the belly or the milk primarily ?

The belly!

The lactating stuff does not appeal to me.

vw

The belly!

The lactating stuff does not appeal to me.

If your worried about the taste read this thread

I didn't think it tasted unpleasant at all, in fact it didn't have much taste at all. Much less flavour than spunk, which also isn't that unpleasant.

tcm

vw

DBoy

there is one in my neck of the woods, pregant, not sure if you pass, just spotted on my local search

Offline dboy74

DBoy

there is one in my neck of the woods, pregant, not sure if you pass, just spotted on my local search

:D

Thanks, VW!

FredW

and prior to the 8th October, she had a different profile and a different phone number . . .

FW