Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lode Lane Solihull/Sheldon  (Read 14467 times)

Offline Jsymff

Went there on Tuesday night and thought it was brilliant ! Telephoned at 5 and got an appointment for 6, last appointment is 7:30. Easy to park either outside or across the road. Outside of building says it's a Sports Clinic Very clean inside and greeted by the lovely Laura. Led into a room just off reception and asked if I wanted an hour or half hour with HE. Settled for half hour at £40 including the HE ! Undressed and laid on table as Laura set to work on my legs and back, really firm and sensual massage, occasional running of her fingers up the crack of my ass and onto my balls. After about 15 min of this, during which I got to fondle her lovely ass with my hands up her skirt while she massaged my shoulders, she set about massaging my balls and then reaching under and massaging my cock as well. At the end of 5 mins told to turn over and she set about my rock hard cock. Didn't take long before I shot a huge wad, much to her surprise going by the sexy little giggle I got. Laura cleaned me up then carried on massaging my chest and cock until the end of the session. Really friendly and lovely lady who really knows what she is doing. Told me she had two younger girls working there too, who she said " give very hard massage and plenty more!" Certainly going back. Highly recommended.  :thumbsup:

Offline Timberwolf

Hi,

Have you a link please. Sounds ideal.

Thanks

Offline bunny84

What's the quality of the women like . Was there anything more on offer than happy ending . I went to one of these places in los angeles and full sex. This place is right by my house

Offline Jsymff

Go And try it then, but HE is probably the limit !

Offline Stapler

Why do people asking about a place that is known to do massage with a happy ending always 'want more?'

If they 'want more' why not just book a WG?

..S....

Btw Jsmff good report and good reply!
« Last Edit: October 17, 2015, 08:19:01 am by Stapler »
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline bunny84

You don't know why goes on in them if you have not been . I've only been to one and everything was on offer .

Offline Jsymff

Where was that then ? Let us know how you get on here.

Offline bunny84

I went to los angeles last year qnd popped into west Hollywood and it was there . 
Happy ending only does not interest me so I will give these places a miss .

Offline Stapler

Happy ending only does not interest me so I will give these places a miss .

Yes please do! Wait for Libra to re-open!

..S...

Offline bunny84

Haha I've just wrote my list to send to farther Christmas and Libras reopening is the only thing on the list .

MrBridger

Why do people asking about a place that is known to do massage with a happy ending always 'want more?'

..S....

I know what you mean Stapler, 'wanting more' is like wanting someone to start posting reviews himself instead of just commenting on others, isn't it?  :D

Offline Stapler

Haha I've just wrote my list to send to farther Christmas and Libras reopening is the only thing on the list .

:drinks:  :lol:  :thumbsup:

..S...

Dodo

..S....

Well, I can see the attraction of a sensual massage with HE and a bit more without necessarily wanting to go FS. Take Hannah or that recently reviewed girl in Worcester, for example .I find both of them a more attractive option than the Thai's in Brum a number of whom stop at massage with HE....nothing more, no touching, kissing sucking tits....that's their offering and have no problem with that.
So, I find it was not unreasonable for Bunny to ask if more was on offer . I'm not sure why he should have to resort  to booking a WG if he can get what he wants form a masseur.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2015, 03:03:09 pm by Dodo »

Offline Stapler

Well, I can see the attraction of a sensual massage with HE and a bit more without necessarily wanting to go FS. Take Hannah or that recently reviewed girl in Worcester, for example. I find both of them a more attractive....

.....than KSY?

Saw her this afternoon. As good a always!
You have been entered into her bad book following your favouring of other SP's!
Never mind.

You are fickle anyway!

..S...

Dodo

.....than KSY?

Saw her this afternoon. As good a always!
You have been entered into her bad book following your favouring of other SP's!
Never mind.

You are fickle anyway!

..S...

Can we have a link please....thats if she is back and your not on a wind up!

Am not sure that 'fickle' is the right word you are looking for....'transient' is probably more accurate and I guess describes most of us.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2015, 05:13:04 pm by Dodo »

rorororo

The maximum I got in Lode Lane from one of the young girls so far was body to body but with knickers on, wasnt bad at all. Girls change, Laura herself works most Tuesdays. What you always get is massage + HE for 60/hr and topless or naked for another 20, if you're lucky they will crawl on top of you for a while at least, not a bad place at all.

Offline Jsymff

Update. Laura, brilliant massage with HE, only works Sun, Mon, and Tues. She is apparently the boss. There is another girl there called Nicola, petite, attractive, not sure what is on offer with her, not had a massage from her as yet. Saw a nice girl called Sally. Very pleasant, little bit on chubby side, offered half hour massage with HE for £40. Very nice massage, asked for a hard massage on my back which she duly obliged with. Nice reach under and regular ball squeezing. Turned over and started on my legs, asked if she did topless, off came all of her kit for £20. Touch where you like, pretends to object calling you a naughty boy but does not stop you. Nice HE, cleaned me up then spent last 5-10 mins with lovely head massage. Well worth it.  :thumbsup:

Offline Jsymff

Had to go back and try Nicola. Waste of time ! Very sexy body in tight black mini dress but that was it! Only HE on offer which was pretty poor, no touching allowed, and massage pretty poor. Great shame as Laura and Sally are so good. Let's hope they get some new girls soon.

Offline processman

I agree with Jsymff.
 Laura and Sally are good both will strip nowadays. Both are a bit chubby but ok.
Now if Rachael allowed a bit more she would be worth revisting, she has a cracking body but sadly always totally covered and out of reach.
Oh well one can always dream !!!

Offline Jsymff

I didn't know that Laura would strip too, that's great news ! Guess where I will be next Tuesday ? Does she allow you to touch ? what limits ? Thanks.

Offline processman

I actually wouldn't bother as she likes very little touching and pulls away.
You may as well just cop a feel when fully clothed...she always shows a lot of cleavage!!
Save the extra for a rainy day.

Andy61

Just got back from a massage with Sally here. Seen her before and always get VFM - was £60 for an hour with HE

Plenty of touching allowed coupled with a nice firm massage and a lovely HE where she blows on your cock as she does it.

Have seen Nichole too and whilst shes fitter shes not so free with the touching

Offline Bhamguyhi

Have they got a website with pics please?
Banned reason: Fantasist. Trying to punt for nearly 3 years.
Banned by: Ali Katt

Offline Bhamguyhi

So how does it work..you enter and get a massage of the available girl on reception..

Andy61

Park outside
Go in
There is a corridor wth a desk at the end.
Usually there is a girl there or two.
Choose which one you want.
They will show you to the room.
Its £20 for half an hour and £40 for the hour with a happy ending (HE) at £20
Get your kit off and lay face down
Enjoy

If you get there and the door is locked then both girls are busy - so just wait til someone comes out then go in.
First tiem you get get their phone number then you can book future visits

Offline Bhamguyhi

Thanks andy your a star..might go for it today if ive got the bottle thanks..

Andy61

Get a coffee, then if you have to wait you can read the paper and have a relax

Trust me , once youve broken your HE duck you will be a regular - its very relaxing and unlike FS theres no requirement to "perform"

And there are quite a few places to choose from

Andy61

Heres their web site Bhamguyhi

So now you can call and book - no need for the coffee and paper

External Link/Members Only

Offline Bencannon:)

I tried the lode lane place last friday.  Called at 1500 and arranged a meet for 1530.  On this call a quiet lady told me it was £30 for half hour.

Loads of parking available and the shop is very descrete. 

A short tubby girl called Sally (I think) met me at the door and showed me straight into a large room.  Very professional looking.

Sally openly asked me if I wanted a 'happy ending?' And it was an extra £10. 

The massage it's self was good and much better than some I've had before.

HE was good too

Quick clean up with wipes, got dressed and then straight out.

The girl wasn't really my type but she was sweet enough and to be fair, my eyes were closed mostly.

Worth £40 though. 

btwo5

sounds like i might take a trip down there friday after work, is it just a hand job or a blow ?

Offline Leicestergent100

Very similar to my visit Ben... Nothing amazing but nothing particularly to moan about either.

Offline Leicestergent100

sounds like i might take a trip down there friday after work, is it just a hand job or a blow ?

Just HJ as far as I'm aware

Andy61

Its always been £20 for half an hour, £40 for an hour and £20 for the HE when Ive been

Andy61

Very similar to my visit Ben... Nothing amazing but nothing particularly to moan about either.

Hand

Online mr.bluesky

have been a regular visitor to Lode Lane solihull/sheldon massage for some time. Here is my take on the services provided.
Three chinese girls work their on a regular basis Laura the boss gives the best / most sensual massage and happy ending
Nicole is probably the youngest, great legs and a good massage but not as good as laura very quietly spoken.Sally the more chubby of the three but a lovely personality also gives a good massage , has the unusual technique of blowing on your member whilst  giving  you a happy ending. some reports say Laura and Sally will strip off during the massage if asked but I have never known this to be so unless any one knows different.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2016, 07:24:06 pm by mr.bluesky »

Offline Parsifal

some reports say Laura and Sally will strip off during the massage if asked but I have never known this to be so unless any one knows different.

I have seen Laura a few times and the smaller girl once always mutually naturist and very good too.

Called a few weeks ago and it must have been Sammy who asked me to wait - didn't fancy her so I walked.

Online mr.bluesky

Thanks for heads up on Laura and Sally doing naturist, on my next visit to Laura I will ask her , what's the worst thing that can happen! any body else know if Laura does a fully unclothed massage  ? On previous
visits she usually wears a dress that shows plenty of cleavage