Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: =MAYA= Rip Off Tac Tics  (Read 3663 times)

1 review(s) for =MAYA= (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

punther

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Location: Nice flat in Croydon which was tidy and I felt comfortable there. I think she shares with another girl

Looks: Gypsy looking with the trade mark painted on eye brows. Decent ass but nothing to sing home about

Amount wasted: £60

Service:

OW
Doggy
Missionary
Reverse Cowgirl

This was a similar experience to one I had with Gorgeous Adelle

Even though I paid for 30 mins she got annoyed when I had not cum within 10 mins and started to do things to try and frustrate me and get me to leave. Eventually she got off me and told me I should finish myself off whilst she stood up and I look at her, refusing to provide any services. May I add I had done nothing to upset her, she is simply just a scammer.

When I asked her why she was rushing me she actually said to me 'if you pay for 1 hour good luck if you think you will fuck for 1 hour'

Needless to say my annoyance with this situation promptly turned Mr. Happy into Mr. Sad

I was fed up and went home with blue balls and a decreased bank balance.  AVOID

coolfriend_f

she is a bare backer as well, absolutely waste of time , you have better options these days in the same area :scare:

punther

croydon is pretty crappy for punts tbh

Offline Cuntminion

Nice flat in Croydon

I call bullshit on this review  :D

punther

LOOL  :lol:

It was more towards South Croydon which is the nicer part

Offline justabloke

Those eyebrows would have prevented me getting a hard on at all!   :scare:

coolfriend_f

she has updated her profile , a year back same BB

punther

Offline pumps

haha same as my experience with this cunt.

screwing folks out of their paid for time.

yellowledbetter

New Profile Again

Clearly she's running away from something

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

It looks the two 'new profiles' you posted seem to be of different girls.

Could you confirm which girl was the one that this review was written about?

'Cos i'm tempted to see the Danielle girl.

punther

It looks the two 'new profiles' you posted seem to be of different girls.

Could you confirm which girl was the one that this review was written about?

'Cos i'm tempted to see the Danielle girl.

This was not written about danielle my mistake different people

Offline pumps

This was not written about danielle my mistake different people

Wasn't a mistake, I'm sure our gyppo  friend with the tattooed on eyebrows had two profiles on the go at the time and thus your link....

punther

Wasn't a mistake, I'm sure our gyppo  friend with the tattooed on eyebrows had two profiles on the go at the time and thus your link....

Yeah most probably profile has been swapped with another girl in the group

Believe it or not i saw her again 2 weeks ago and her behaviour was still the same but now im quite experienced in this game i put her in her place and she gave me what i wanted

Fluffy for her ass and thighs  :wacko:

Offline The_Don

Believe it or not i saw her again 2 weeks ago and her behaviour was still the same but now im quite experienced in this game i put her in her place and she gave me what i wanted

That is of cause a choice, a punter may make.

It something, I'm not currently willing to do. If I get messed around, I will take my punting funds elsewhere. Other options are available but YMMV with W/G.

Offline Brazilian Martian

It something, I'm not currently willing to do. If I get messed around, I will take my punting funds elsewhere. Other options are available but YMMV with W/G.

+1000

punther

Fully agree

Offline pumps

Yeah most probably profile has been swapped with another girl in the group

LOOOOOOOOOOL! 

Filming though? ????

punther

LOOOOOOOOOOL! 

Filming though? ????

only in 1 hour apparently

but as we all know she is not a whore to book for 1 hour.....15min is the MAX

Offline pumps

only in 1 hour apparently

but as we all know she is not a whore to book for 1 hour.....15min is the MAX

Hidden Image/Members Only

Could be worth the sacrifice hmmm

punther

Hidden Image/Members Only

Could be worth the sacrifice hmmm

you never know with the camera rolling she may behave herself

im not brave enough to book her for an hour

are you up to the challenge...

Offline pumps

you never know with the camera rolling she may behave herself

im not brave enough to book her for an hour

are you up to the challenge...

haha I wouldnt expect to film or even be there for 1hr, I'd sorta visualise it at £60 for 30mins + £40 for filming. and yes I know getting her to comply for 30mins will be a stretch...if not impossible haha

Only problem is we parted on quite bad terms 2+ years ago...I wonder if she'll remember who I am... hmmmm lol
« Last Edit: August 06, 2016, 06:06:32 pm by pumps »

punther

haha I wouldnt expect to film or even be there for 1hr, I'd sorta visualise it at £60 for 30mins + £40 for filming. and yes I know getting her to comply for 30mins will be a stretch...if not impossible haha

Only problem is we parted on quite bad terms 2+ years ago...I wonder if she'll remember who I am... hmmmm lol

I reckon you are 1 of many people she has parted on very bad terms with and she lost count of how many punters she had arguments with

even when i saw her again this second time we had another argument looool

My personal challenge is to make good of her so at least there will be the option of having two local pawgs instead of just angela...its nice to be able to switch things up once in a while lool

Offline pumps

I reckon you are 1 of many people she has parted on very bad terms with and she lost count of how many punters she had arguments with

even when i saw her again this second time we had another argument looool

My personal challenge is to make good of her so at least there will be the option of having two local pawgs instead of just angela...its nice to be able to switch things up once in a while lool

lol from memory her arse hole was crappy looking, I think I'll pass on the potential total loss of £100 - I just dont trust she'll give me that satisfying filmable bj I require.

punther

lol from memory her arse hole was crappy looking, I think I'll pass on the potential total loss of £100 - I just dont trust she'll give me that satisfying filmable bj I require.

wise choice lool

punther

« Last Edit: January 27, 2019, 02:01:30 pm by punther »