Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fangfang Wong - Boro  (Read 2164 times)

Dave502

Anyone heard of her before? External Link/Members Only

Tempting to try it out but not too sure if I should go for it. Think she is genuine?

First post btw, bit of a lurker and this will be my first punt.

Offline simone_raven

Let me know how she is please

Offline Tiger63

Offline Dimond dave

:rolleyes:

Just been ,,,  was sceptical. Sounds rather nice on the phone ,,  booked half hour. Apartments near doorman museum

Top notch. Will do report later massarge great ,,, what a filthy mind.  Don't let the name put you off.

Tantric1967

Yes she is genuine, her description on Vivastreet is rather flattering, size 8-10. More like 12-14, however very nice breasts and a very mice sweet pussy that is very receptive to the tongue. I will go back even thoufg Middlesbrough so depressing.

Offline simone_raven

you say 12-14 but are pics accurate? what's her face like too

Offline Dimond dave

It's ok ,, not the best not the worst ,,, love the accent and when she's on top she whispers pure filf  in ya ear

Offline simone_raven

Offline mrsaxon

Hi,
Just been to see her based of the recommendations from here and I thought she was crap. Short massage had me roll over and then said do you want to fuck. I thought with my dick and said sure. After I finished she got changed and was ready to show me the door! must have been there 15mins max. She did no dirty talk and was surprised I asked! I heard a man and a woman coughing so perhaps a B+S?
She said it was here last day in boro tomorrow before she moves elsewhere.
I hate the Middlesbrough Darlington punting scene...

Offline shooie

mrsaxon  recommendations in here are soooooooo subjective... and maybe a tad biased.  It's getting very difficult to sort out the genuine feedback from the biased.
And as always it down to the personal preferences of the reviewer which might not always be the same as yours/mine.

I read the reviews/feedback and have now reached the point where I discount most of the AW ladies and do the same with the majority of agency ladies because they are like "production line" bookings.  I'm not a fan of sloppy seconds, thirds, tenths, sixteenth's etc..
It's sooooooo difficult to find a genuine lady these days. 

But to be fair to the ladies they are not in the business to meet my needs they are in it for the money and no other reason.

Mackem95

No point punting if you don't like "sloppy seconds" as I guarantee at some point you will be. Even if you think you're not you could be there 1st, 2nd, 10th or more.

Mackem95

No point punting if you don't like "sloppy seconds" as I guarantee at some point you will be. Even if you think you're not you could be there 1st, 2nd, 10th or more.

Offline mrsaxon

I have no problem with seeing a lady after another punter but I was frustrated I wasted 60 quid when reviews had promised more. No issue with the punters reviews I will add!

Mackem95

Totally understand Saxon, I was referring to what shooie said.

Offline simone_raven

Offline shooie

Mackem95 & mrsaxon.. Your both right about sloppy whatevers. 
But I did say I wasn't a fan of it not that it would stop me punting as such.

Where possible I do try an be first appointment of the day but it doesn't always work out that way.
On the same lines if my appointment is after midday I tend to stay away from deep kissing.. Nothing worse than having to pick a "curly" out of your mouth when all you have done is kiss  :scare:
Same goes for "salty tasting saliva"  :scare:   

Offline mazbaz72

is this lady still working as cant find her ad on viva street