Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessica - Basildon  (Read 873 times)

1 review(s) for Jessica.Hotx69x (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline mr man

External Link/Members Only

Having just been time wasted by another girl (see https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=71563.0 for details) I tried my back up plan. Jessica.Hotx69x  External Link/Members Only
Text her to arrange time. I got there early and let her know I didn't mind waiting. She text me her door number and told me to come on up.

The girl on the profile is slim 21yr old with pert natural b-cup? boobs, slender legs flat belly and peachy ass, with 1 nice feminine tattoo to the the side of her belly. Just my type (although im not really into tats but the one pictured in pvt gallery looked fine).
However, the girl who answered the door was getting into BBW territory, still young with BIG boobs and generally curvy with a round face. Not unattractive just not my type.
I said "you're not the girl on the profile"
Her "Yes i know she was here last night"
Me "Why didn't somebody say, Or change the profile"
her "yes I know"
Me "Well im not staying, Bye"
Her "ok no problem, Bye"

I think from now on I may just travel to Colchester (near where I used to live). While there are still a fair few Romanians up that way they seem to be far more professional and provide a much better service than the ones down this way. And to be fair it's not just Romanians, there's lots of dodgy services down this way from all walks of life.

Offline TheBSG

The virtues of UKP.... She was on my radar but I know to stay clear now.

In all fairness, the whole Basildon area has been very slim pickings for a while now with my experiences being Romanian Bait & Switch or the Latino brothels near the station that offer very limited services.

Most of my reasonable punts lately have been in or around Chelmsford.

ramrodronnie

In fairness, apart from London, all of the rural towns go through patches of slim pickings TheBSG. But I've had a couple of crackers in Basildon over the last couple of months, but as you say, it seems to be quitening down in Basildon at the moment?  :unknown: :hi:

Offline Wilson85

or the Latino brothels near the station that offer very limited services.

Absolutlely agree with this. As a general rule they aren't any good. I was lucky with three called Lara, Mary and Liz. Other than them its all been poor.

ramrodronnie

Absolutlely agree with this. As a general rule they aren't any good. I was lucky with three called Lara, Mary and Liz. Other than them its all been poor.

I read you're Reviews Wilson85. But I didn't notice any Review from you on Mary? (who I thought looked Gorgeous) but she had hardly any AW FB. Also I didn't notice any Review from you on Lara?

I can see that you do Review a lot Wilson85ld. Could you possibly do Reviews on Mary & Lara please mate?

Come to think of it, I had Mary on my HL, but she's disappeared now? It would be good if any OPs know the whereabouts of both Mary & Lara. Even better if anyone has links for them? Thanks in advance Wilson85. And anyone who can assist.   :hi: