Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: oana-sweet Swiss cottage risky toft pays off !  (Read 3214 times)

12 review(s) for oana-sweet (8 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Messenjah89

This was a proper thinking with the chap punt which is unusual for me but after a 19hour shift finishing at gone midnight I thought i would speculatively text a few ladies located on my route home as i felt in need of some relaxation.  Oana replied to my text  and straight away furnished me with house number and post code so i could tell her how long i would be,  Easy to find but had it not been 1am (sunday night / monday morning) I imagine it would be a nightmare to park. 

Greeted at the door in yoga pants and a little pink hoody that was doing nothing to hide the fact she was braless and led to the flat, i like to get the paperwork dealt with at the very start and then i availed myself of a shower , this was the most awkward part of the punt because the shower head has no bracket on the wall and you have to hold it ...  but im nitpicking.

I returned to the room and the site infront of me ws spectacular  she is a tiny little thing size 6 yet somehow still curvy , a fullsome set of delightfull tits really some of the nicest ive had the pleasure of stroking , sucking , burying my face in.

now there are some things some of you will disslike , no kissing , OW only  but for a 1am punt i wasnt fussed and her services are delivered in such an unrushed and skillfull manor that im willing to forgive these details completely ,  one of my most enjoyable punts ever and she certainly seemed to enjoy things especially the more forcefull i got

vw

Not really wise to put where you were working, the AsianBeast may stalk you !

Offline Kaluuu276

Well she at least can be up for it even at 1am.

Does she have natural breasts?

takingoftt

Does she let you play with her tits now?

She used to be my regular when I started a year ago but I got bored with not being able to suck or play with her tits (which are the best natural tits I have seen).

Service was also very vanilla.

Offline akauya

Does she let you play with her tits now?

She used to be my regular when I started a year ago but I got bored with not being able to suck or play with her tits (which are the best natural tits I have seen).

Service was also very vanilla.

It seems she lets punters play with her tits depending on her mood (or the punter). I also had the pleasure of playing and motorboating her tits to my heart's content but many other punters reported she didn't let them. The girl is not very consistent.

Despite me having fun with her tits my review of her wasn't positive but very glad the OP had a good time with her.

Offline earlgreyman

I can also vouch for Oana, although I saw her a couple of years ago when she was in Golders Green.

Very friendly lady, cracking body, perfect everything - even has a cute dog. Just shame she only does vanilla services, so no owo :( but she's clear and upfront about everything. She did let me suck her tits though, and I gave her a good seeing to and was quite tight.  :cool:

Offline Messenjah89

External Link/Members Only  or  External Link/Members Only

im self employed working for an outside caterer that was catering a private function at a busy venue , also i have no one i need to hide my activities from  either way i reckon im pretty safe lol

NickFury

Cracking looking bod! Face wise how would you guys rate her? Thx

slow and low

Saw last year cracking tits but services were only ok, worth seeing just to have a feel / look at those tits.

Offline earlgreyman

Cracking looking bod! Face wise how would you guys rate her? Thx

I thought she was quite good looking when she smiles, although as a lot of modern women have in London - a bitch resting face lol - As you can tell from the pics, she's little bit barbie-ish, but slim & gorgeous all the same. Those amazing tits make up for anything lacking  :thumbsup:

Offline kefcseries

I saw her some time ago, her profile has been sitting in my "done" list. It's been offline for most of this year, only started coming up as available again in the last 3 weeks or so. Does she still have that lively little dog?

slow and low

I saw her some time ago, her profile has been sitting in my "done" list. It's been offline for most of this year, only started coming up as available again in the last 3 weeks or so. Does she still have that lively little dog?
Dog was there when I saw her. Must love it when he gets a cuddle from those breasts.

Offline G.Raff

I saw her when she was in Golders Green a flat above shops.
She looked great and those perfect natural tits look straight out of a hentai cartoon, but I wouldn't say it was a great punt, she was constantly checking the condom which was a real turnoff.  :thumbsdown:
And yes the cute dog was there.

slow and low

I saw her when she was in Golders Green a flat above shops.
She looked great and those perfect natural tits look straight out of a hentai cartoon, but I wouldn't say it was a great punt, she was constantly checking the condom which was a real turnoff.  :thumbsdown:
And yes the cute dog was there.
+ 1

Offline PLeisure

Having read all her reviews on here, the main issue seems to be the recurring sensitivity of her boobs. Does that mean they're 'augmented in Romania' ?

How's rest of her body.... nice small butt. Flat stomach ?  :thumbsup:
On the one hand, very tempting...... although I'd definitely want to bite down hard on those magnificent milk jugs..  :wacko: oh, yuh  :music:

Offline akauya

Having read all her reviews on here, the main issue seems to be the recurring sensitivity of her boobs. Does that mean they're 'augmented in Romania' ?

How's rest of her body.... nice small butt. Flat stomach ?  :thumbsup:
On the one hand, very tempting...... although I'd definitely want to bite down hard on those magnificent milk jugs..  :wacko: oh, yuh  :music:

They are not augmented at all. They are natural, the problem doesn't lie whether they are sensitive or not it's whether she is in the mood to let you play with them or not.

As for her body have a look at her pics, she's fit but her service is not consistent. She'll be great for some not for others.

Offline PLeisure

They are not augmented at all. They are natural, the problem doesn't lie whether they are sensitive or not it's whether she is in the mood to let you play with them or not.

As for her body have a look at her pics, she's fit but her service is not consistent. She'll be great for some not for others.

Appreciate the distinctions, akauya  :hi: - god, bit of a gamble, huh ??  :unknown:

slow and low

Had one decent booking with her. Second one not as good. Temptation there to see again as her tits are magnificent.

Offline earlgreyman

+1 agreed. Sounds like she is changeable, by reports here. For me personally, she was upfront about everything she did and didn't do over the phone, and didn't fuss around in the bedroom. I had fun with this chick and she's not too pricey for the level quality of her body either. Most guys would want OWO, which she doesn't do, no matter how you try and talk her into it lol Believe i did try, but nope  :wacko:. She also doesn't do RO either which is a shame - just vanilla covered bj and sex - both of which I thought were performed well.

Hope that helps! :D