Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: .CURVY KIM. - Great Service  (Read 2027 times)

8 review(s) for .CURVY KIM. (5 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

punther

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms: Prompt

Location: Nice flat about 10 mins walk from Golders Green Station. Bit of a funny entrance though you have to go down the side of the house

Looks: Average looks and nice thick and curvy body if you are into that type of woman and her skin feels so nice to touch

Service:

OWO with DT: She is a pro at this, nice and sloppy with no hands

Reverse Cowgirl: She rides really well even squatted on it whilst going up and down

Doggy: She gets really low so you can get as deep as you want

She made all the right noises and they did not come across as fake

Really enjoyed this punt. She also speaks perfect English, is intelligent and can hold a conversation

Offline europunter

Thanks for the review. Previous posts mentioned that she doesn't allow kissing of any sort -- and that she prohibits fingering of pussy/arse. Any update on this? 

punther

I didn't try any of that so can't comment

Something I forgot to add is CIM is an extra £10

GBush

I'm into spinners but there is something very sexy about that ass and those massive thighs. WOW

Offline MP778

thank a lot for the review.  nice to know that this girl is still giving good service even though she's had some negatives on here and has hidden her feedback on aw.

trying to decide now between her and this one External Link/Members Only  both have that nice ass...

GBush

I think this is the photo you should look at before you decide

External Link/Members Only

Offline punk

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms: Prompt

Location: Nice flat about 10 mins walk from Golders Green Station. Bit of a funny entrance though you have to go down the side of the house

sounds like the same place where Ashley Gold was based.

Offline MP778

I think this is the photo you should look at before you decide

External Link/Members Only

Yes I've seen that one and her private gallery too.  she is nice and also offers more services, an exception to the romanian rule maybe...

punther

Yes I've seen that one and her private gallery too.  she is nice and also offers more services, an exception to the romanian rule maybe...

Others have had a good experience with her.

This was mine: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=71073.0

Offline MP778

Others have had a good experience with her.

This was mine: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=71073.0

reminds of another romanian doesn't it?  who's great if you meet her but not great if she ends up wasting your time
thanks for linking to your review

Offline Cunning Punt

Exactly my experience with her. She's a solid punt but recent slight price rise takes her to £90ph with CIM, but no kissing - and she's now stuck out in Golders Green.
There are better options for less money - and certainly for just £10 more ie £100.

Thanks for the review. Previous posts mentioned that she doesn't allow kissing of any sort -- and that she prohibits fingering of pussy/arse. Any update on this?

That was me - review here https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=search2
It was only in June and she was extremely adamant about no kissing or fingering then and, by all accounts previously, so extremely doubtful if this has changed since but, yes, it would be interesting to hear for definite if that is still the case from someone who's seen her recently and tried their luck with this.

Offline Triangulate

I've seen Curvy Kim regularly this year. From my experience, forget about kissing (don't really go for fingering - I doubt she like that).

Her BJs and arse have me coming back though. Will put up a review based in her new place soon if I can.