Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessie @ SS  (Read 482 times)

NotoriousNot

External Link/Members Only

I've seen Jessie several times, most recently a few weeks ago. I've enjoyed each visit in different ways. At first I found her very attractive but her service was a little bit mechanical - she had a 'little girl squeal' that she overdid a bit, making the experience feel a bit fake (I know the experience WAS fake, I just didn't want it to FEEL fake!).

Since then, however, she has settled into her job and calmed down, she is more natural and as a result the sex has really improved. I still find her very attractive as well, so she's become one of my top girls at the moment.

Jessie has a great little body. She's a real pocket rocket with a fantastic ass. She comes across as friendly and even though she doesn't get into really DFK, she kisses nicely and you get a little taste of tongue.

She gives OWO with real enthusiasm. She also receives oral well and has stopped overdoing the squeals. I think she genuinely enjoys it.

Over the past few years I've slowly developed a passion for hard fucking and I like to build up gradually to this during a session. Jessie is fine with this and will throw in some dirty talk as well, asking you to cum in her pussy, which is always a turn-on for me.

My most recent visit was the best yet, easily, and she seems to be the sort of girl who delivers a better service as she starts to feel more comfortable with you.

I'm sure I'll be seeing her again soon!

Duration: 30 mins
Price: £60 (including £10 for OWO)

Offline cueball

Ideal for the tontober thread on the main board.

Be good if you linked your review to it