Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bianca Milton Keynes  (Read 1398 times)

Offline Jerboa

Earlier today I did a spur of the moment punt with Bianca at Annabellas.

External Link/Members Only

Services
OWO, no FK even though it's on her profile, didn't bother to ask about CIM.

Looks
Bianca is a good looking late 20's Latina, nice firm body, with fake D cup boobs, lip fillers and auburn hair, Her photos on their site are obviously photoshopped, the few amateur shots of Bianca on twitter give you a better idea.

Let in by the maid and straight up to a room, a drink offered, Bianca would be up shortly, couple of minutes and there she is, with my juice.

Bianca entered the room, and gave me my juice, no hug or kiss from her, this is usually a sign of a poor punt IME, not much chat as I undressed, so I started a bit of small talk, I walked over to where she stood and starting to check out her firm body, nice smooth skin and a decent set of boobs with large nipples, which I gave a licking to, I went to kiss her, and it was a closed mouth peck then she turned her head, so I knew how this punt would go, Bianca seemed nervous or withdrawn, she kept asking if I was ok, I was getting a bad vibe from her, and unusually for me didn't get hard even with her wanking me, got on to the bed and Bianca rubbed her boobs lightly over my front, she has a peachy arse to squeeze, my cock was still sleeping, she did the wet wipe and started OWO, a bit lack lustre tbf, though did start to wake the old fella up, did sex in cowgirl, then doggy for a bit then asked her to turn over, Bianca laid back and thought of Portugal, was obvious she was not enjoying it, so I shot my load to be done with it.

Conclusion
Similar experience to Setodger, basic, lacklustre and unresponsive service, from a girl who didn't want to be there, Bianca as I said seemed nervous or awkward, and she even asked me if I'd taken drugs, really not good, I wouldn't recommend her, even though she's got a cracking body, she should look for another job.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline peter_bungee

Not sure why you visited after reading another bad review just days before  :wackogirl:

Offline Jerboa

Not sure why you visited after reading another bad review just days before  :wackogirl:

Yes good point well presented, I don't know, just to see for myself I guess.  :unknown:

Offline Setodger

Well at least we know that it wasn't a one off when I saw her I guess.

Offline Pablo69

This review just saved me wasting my money in Northampton..  Thanks guys. Her body looks amazing but the personality is a downer.. Onto my regular punt then it is

Offline Jerboa

Bianca is now working in London at 300 squid a hour! I wasn't to bothered to only blow 60 on her, but you'd be pretty pissed off to pay those rates and get a crap punt. External Link/Members Only

Offline Steve2

Shit happens mate but as you say it was 60 not 300

:hi:

vt

Bianca is now working in London at 300 squid a hour! I wasn't to bothered to only blow 60 on her, but you'd be pretty pissed off to pay those rates and get a crap punt. External Link/Members Only

I notice she is also on the Phoenix gallery as Kate...

I wonder if she ups her game at the parties?!?  :unknown:

Offline Jerboa

I notice she is also on the Phoenix gallery as Kate...

I wonder if she ups her game at the parties?!?  :unknown:

Don't know, if Em's still running it I doubt a poor performer would last long.