Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 40 YR OLD FARNBOROUGH HOTTIE  (Read 3250 times)

5 review(s) for Just Tina (3 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

stupunt

Thought it might be worth sharing a good experience with a 40 year old Polish girl called Eva. I made contact though the link below expecting to speak to Ellie but Eva answered saying that she was the new girl in town so I thought it was worth a try given that she works at a place where there have been some horny women in the past. All comms. worked well and I arrived at what is a clean and well managed flat. Eva came bouncing into the room to introduce herself. She is very smiley and friendly, clearly 40 but with a fit body (size 8), great legs and enlarged baps. I definitely wanted to continue, handed over £60 for 30 mins. and she was back in the room rapidly. She asked me to undress and lie back on the bed and then stood at the end in a powerful stance before taking off her dress to reveal a basque type thing that showed off her bare tits and flange. She lay on top of me and went straight into serious DFK, hardening me up before moving onto a fantastic oral-without technique where I was almost ready to burst having not wanked off for a few days. I reluctantly asked her to stop so I could turn her over, remove the basque and spread her strong toned legs nice and wide before diving in between them to lap at her smooth, tasty flange. She said she wanted my cock inside her so we rubbered up and I slammed right in, with her legs over my shoulders and pumped away for a few mins. until I asked her to fuck me on top. She climbed aboard in a crouch and worked up and down in a slow tight rhythm until I couldn't hold off any longer and exploded several days of cum inside her. She gave a good clean up and I left satisfied. Well worth a try if you like someone a bit older than the average WG.

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -

Offline CuriousGuy

Thanks for the review mate .... she sounds like a good bunch of fun!

Online webpunter

Seems to me like the perfect shag after a few pints in the boozer.  Half hour with her.  Get a post-shag kebab & then fall asleep watching the TV at home

Offline Cunning Punt

Thanks for the review.

Can I please clarify the girl as the link is for Ellie, when you said you saw Eva.

Is the girl you saw?
AW profile External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Cunning Punt

Okay. Not for me personally, but glad you enjoyed and thanks for clarifying.  :hi:

Offline riskytimes

great tits so shes on my list to do !!!

Offline time_to_play

Yep tempted because of those tits.  :P

Offline ghostrider

Well, she must have gone back in time using her time travel machine, she is now only 24 years old. :D