Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Review of Emily_lov1 colchester  (Read 769 times)

2 review(s) for Emily_lov1 (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Samcrow1

This is my review of External Link/Members Only Emily_lov1

This was my first ever punt and to say I was nervous was an understatement, all was booked by text and then a call just to get the door number when I was in the road.  She greeted me at the door wearing a skimpy silky dressing gown and it has to be said she did look fantastic.  She led me up the stairs to a very basic bedroom but it looked clean enough.

She was wearing a very sexy red thong and bra set and smelt amazing, she had clearly just got out the shower ready for me.  She put me at ease within a few seconds and I was soon stripping her completely naked and tasting her sweet juices.  She was teasing my cock with her hand and once I was hard she took me in her mouth until I was ready to fuck her.

She put a Johnny on me with great skill and then I climbed on top and started to fuck her, after a while we switched to doggy and I came like that.  She helped me clean off and that was then end of the session

She was a Romanian girl but spoke very good English and appeared to enjoy what she was doing and didn't sense any clock watching from her.   I know she has moved to another house now so can't comment on the current place but it's still within Colchester.  I would recommend her if you fancy a quick punt

Offline Samcrow1

No closed mouth kissing was all I received

ramrodronnie

Thanks Samcrow1. Great 1st Review mate, great to see guys sharing their experiences. She looks, and sounds bloody hot mate. Loving the red hair lol. Shame she didn't french kiss, she may loosen up after a while as she is quite young? Yet another Gorgeous WG to my ever increasing HL.   :thumbsup:

Offline Samcrow1

She is bloody hot, hopefully she loosens up but worth a visit

ramrodronnie

Gotta give her a go at some point mate. Trouble is my HL is forever increasing.   :wacko: