Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Katrina - Chelmsford  (Read 1625 times)

5 review(s) for Sweet_Katrina (3 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]
9 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4346153) (7 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline TheBSG

External Link/Members Only

Very good comms and was operating out of the same place Sensual Isabelle works from. It's opposite a police station so may put some people off!

She is the girl in the photos but is much older and they've definitely had the air brush treatment. She is mid 30's, slim, small natural breasts.

Good English and quite chatty.

Plenty of DFK, great OWO with ball sucking and licking. Whole thing was very enjoyable and didnt feel at all forced and I'll definitely be going back

Offline Belgarion

ramrodronnie

External Link/Members Only

Very good comms and was operating out of the same place Sensual Isabelle works from. It's opposite a police station so may put some people off!

She is the girl in the photos but is much older and they've definitely had the air brush treatment. She is mid 30's, slim, small natural breasts.

Good English and quite chatty.

Nice one TheBSG. Thanks for the Review mate. Did she allow facials, and, or CIM?    :thumbsup:

Plenty of DFK, great OWO with ball sucking and licking. Whole thing was very enjoyable and didnt feel at all forced and I'll definitely be going back

Offline TheBSG

I didn't try either TBH so not too sure

ramrodronnie

Ok, cheers TheBSG  :thumbsup: It's just that she does list those amongst her likes/enjoys. If I punt her I will defo go for them mate. Thanks again TheBSG.