Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sunny Lover - Little Firecracker  (Read 2821 times)

2 review(s) for Sunny lover (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

punther

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms: Answered phone promptly and then text postcode with description of flat promptly after speaking on the phone

Physical: She is cute and looks like her pictures and actually looks good in real life. She has a really nice round ass which is a bit of a mini bubble butt

Her tits are natural and just more than a handful and nipples really nice to suck

Personality: I think if you come in light hearted and make some joke it will make the experience enjoyable. I personally did not have any issues and found her to be friendly and she did not try to rush me

Location:Flat in Plumstead not far from station. The flat itself was clean with shower facilities and she is working with one other person

Service:She enjoys it hard and energetically. For a small chick (about 5ft 1) she can take a pounding and actually encourages it. Pushing herself back during doggy and grabbing my ass to pull me deeper during mish

Real or not her moans and groans sound genuine

60 for 30mins

OWO
RO
Kissing (no guarantee you will get this. Think I was just lucky)
Missionary
Doggy
Doggy with her on her belly (dont know the name for this position?)
Cowgirl
HJ: Wet and sloppy

Had a great time and will be returning once more

Offline Cunning Punt

Was kissing actually FK or just a bit of lip kissing? Would not let me anywhere near her mouth when I saw her.

See OWO is included when it was £10 extra previously, and CIM is £20 extra instead of £30.

Yes, a number of bad reports on here but looks like the punt paid off for you and got her on a good day.

Or maybe she realises she has to up her game. Time will tell.

punther

Initially it was just lips then it became FK

Her prices do seem to fluctuate, yesterday it was £70 for 30mins now it is £60 and her 15mins was £40 a couple days ago and now its £50 so I guess the changes also apply to her extras  :unknown:

Offline punk

Conclusion

If you visit be prepared to walk.

Offline pumps

fluctuating prices is never a good sign.

Offline The_Don

Offline The_Don

I'm not sure what I just watched lol

I google, up & down with reference to prices (and found the video funny)
« Last Edit: October 12, 2015, 07:13:05 pm by The_Don »

Offline mrx007

Looks fantastic but I am wondering if she is the "Sunny" I saw in Walthamstow" that wasn't such a good experience?

Does look a bit like her albeit with longer hair...

Offline SamLP

It's the same girl. You can check the pictures posted of her previous profiles and find the same tattoos: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=53970.25

The_Don, what have you done? I would scrap Tontober to punt with the girl in the striped shirt (not the one wearing a cardigan)

Offline The_Don

It's the same girl. You can check the pictures posted of her previous profiles and find the same tattoos: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=53970.25

The_Don, what have you done? I would scrap Tontober to punt with the girl in the striped shirt (not the one wearing a cardigan)

I know what you mean. I've been so close this month going over £100, missing out on regulars

Offline fitalic

Looks fantastic but I am wondering if she is the "Sunny" I saw in Walthamstow" that wasn't such a good experience?

Does look a bit like her albeit with longer hair...
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=53970.25

vt

I'm not sure what I just watched lol

Some very cute Korean girls strutting their stuff...it's called K-Pop...musically inept, but great eye candy!   ;)