Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: GirlfriendBianca - Chelmsford  (Read 2762 times)

7 review(s) for Girlfriendbianca  (7 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline sxman

External Link/Members Only

I saw Bianca in Chelmsford but she does move about a lot, communications where great, car park next door to flat so no problems there, Flat was modern, very clean and discrete.

Bianca answered the door in matching black underwear looking very sexy, she does have a very large and noticable C Section Scar which I didn't notice at first and has been photoshopped out of her pictures, otherwise pictures are very accurate.

We did the following:

French kissing - opened mouthed but only lips, no tongues
OWO - loads of enthusiasm but a little to aggressive for me, I did ask her to slow down a couple of times but think that fell on deaf ears.
RO - Could of done with a shave, a little shadow, not the tidiest.
Anal play - Nice touch
Full sex - really knows how to use her pussy muscles, great shag
Talks dirty - This girl looks you in the eyes and talks dirty pretty much the whole time I was there, Nice touch.

All in all Bianca is really enthusiastic great attitude, does not leave you alone for a second, which I found a little full on as I do need a breather between pops, I probably won't visit her again but thats more my preference as I do prefer more GFE as apposed to PSE.

ramrodronnie

Thanks for the Review sxman72. Nice one. Pleased you had a good shag mate. Just one point to note; Proper french kissing involves using tongues. So you are sying she doesn't use tongues then sxman72 ? Shame if she doesn't, as I personally love a good snog with the tongues. Oh also does she tour around? As she's got Kingston on her profile at the moment.   :thumbsup:

ramrodronnie

Sorry sxman72 I meant Wimbledon. But she's also got Kingston on her profile.  :hi:

Offline sxman

Yeah im the same with regards to the kissing, I prefer tongues to.

She comes to chelmsford regularly but does also tour Kingston and woking I believe.

ramrodronnie

Yeah im the same with regards to the kissing, I prefer tongues to.

She comes to chelmsford regularly but does also tour Kingston and woking I believe.

Thanks for that sxman72. Shame about the no tongues bit mate. Maybe she'll loosen up as time goes by mate  :unknown: I've put her on my ever increasing HL. Hopefully she'll visit Chelmsford, or somewhere in the surrounding area before too long. Thanks again sxman72   :thumbsup:

Offline TheBSG

I've seen her a couple of times and DFK is definitely available as part of her standard package

Offline sxman

I've seen her a couple of times and DFK is definitely available as part of her standard package

Don't get me wrong she wasn't reluctant to kiss, in fact she was very willing but it was not like snogging as RRR put it.

ramrodronnie

Interesting TheBSG. Maybe she has to be warmed up to it, the punter maybe needs to initiate it first? But she does look/sound bloody hot mate.   :thumbsup:

Matty24579

Bianca does Chelmsford on Wednesdays and Thursdays i have seen her and i thought she is great nice boobs to suck on   :) :P

ramrodronnie

Thanks for the heads up on that Matty24579    :thumbsup:

ramrodronnie

Just noticed on her profile, she's on holiday until November.

Matty24579

No worries i liked her very much when i saw her on the 2nd of september :)

ramrodronnie

Do a Review on here then then Matty24579. You don't have to go into graphic detail mate. Just an informative Review on how you're punt with her went. All Reviews are "Really Helpful" to everyone else on here Matty24579. So it would be Great if you could write one mate.   :hi:

Matty24579

Ok I sent her a text late wednesday afternoon and she replied back straight away and sent me the address so i walked down there and was let in i have been to this flat before and i know the area well as my workplace is next door.I have seen Isabella cumslut and Naughty Rebecca here too anyway Bianca let me in got the money sorted so she stood there while i was getting changed after that i got hold of my old chap and done a bum wank with him and i must say what a cute ass i have a thing with Brazilian Ladies.Bianca started giving me oral without which was very nice and then done more oral on me while i got on the bed she then played with my cock and we kissed a bit she then put on the condom and done cowgirl first i had a really good suck on her nipples.She then took the condom off and i shot my load over her tits and what a nice relief it was.So everything went fine .

ramrodronnie

Thanks for that Matty24579. It is appreciated. But there is a seperate link for us to put Reviews on mate. You need to put you're Review on there Matty24579      :thumbsup:

Offline socks

Ok I sent her a text late wednesday afternoon and she replied back straight away and sent me the address so i walked down there and was let in i have been to this flat before and i know the area well as my workplace is next door.I have seen Isabella cumslut and Naughty Rebecca here too anyway Bianca let me in got the money sorted so she stood there while i was getting changed after that i got hold of my old chap and done a bum wank with him and i must say what a cute ass i have a thing with Brazilian Ladies.Bianca started giving me oral without which was very nice and then done more oral on me while i got on the bed she then played with my cock and we kissed a bit she then put on the condom and done cowgirl first i had a really good suck on her nipples.She then took the condom off and i shot my load over her tits and what a nice relief it was.So everything went fine .
Bum wanks are fucking great! Must seek one out again, it's been a long time  :(

ramrodronnie

Bum wanks are fucking great! Must seek one out again, it's been a long time  :(

Others will say otherwise. But personally I'm not a "Wanker" socks. More of a "pussy pumper for sure!" Lol  :D

Matty24579

ok thanks Ramrodronnie i will do that cool name by the way  :)

ramrodronnie

Lol  :D Cheers mate, an old mate of mine chose his nickname as Hotshot followed by his name. So that's what led me to the idea for choosing mine. And I haven't got any numbers with mine, which I prefer. Looking forward to you're Review Matty.   :hi:

ramrodronnie

I saw Bianca in Chelmsford but she does move about a lot, communications where great, car park next door to flat so no problems there, Flat was modern, very clean and discrete.

Bianca answered the door in matching black underwear looking very sexy, she does have a very large and noticable C Section Scar which I didn't notice at first and has been photoshopped out of her pictures, otherwise pictures are very accurate.

We did the following:

French kissing - opened mouthed but only lips, no tongues
OWO - loads of enthusiasm but a little to aggressive for me, I did ask her to slow down a couple of times but think that fell on deaf ears.
RO - Could of done with a shave, a little shadow, not the tidiest.
Anal play - Nice touch
Full sex - really knows how to use her pussy muscles, great shag
Talks dirty - This girl looks you in the eyes and talks dirty pretty much the whole time I was there, Nice touch.

All in all Bianca is really enthusiastic great attitude, does not leave you alone for a second, which I found a little full on as I do need a breather between pops, I probably won't visit her again but thats more my preference as I do prefer more GFE as apposed to PSE.

The other thing that I personally don't like sxman72 is bristly, non smoothe pussy's. I always end up with a sore mush, as I have quite sensitive skin, gives me a rash (: lol But everything else about her sounds Very Nive mate.   :thumbsup: :hi: