Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Clapham massage  (Read 8641 times)

Youngsinglebusyguy

External Link/Members Only

Visitied this place recently after seeing a recommendation on here.

Booking was easy and made an appointment for a Thai massage that day. Price are on the website.
Parking on street outside in £2.50 an hour.

Turned up, stunning receptionist took the money. Shown to hanging rooms and lockers. Changed showered then Jo came to get me.

Nice massage, not great. Asked where I found out about the place, I mentioned is seen it online.

Some light teasing during massage then near the end Jo said I could go in the sauna or steam room. I asked if there were any extras and she said HR only for £30. I asked if I could touch and she said no but HR for £20. Fairly perfunctory handjob with oil. Let me grab her ass as I came. She cleaned me up then off to chill out in the sauna.

Offline Harry Balzac

Thanks Young, was Jo Chinese/Thai/East Asian?

Just checking cause the receptionist on the website is black, seems unusual.

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
It's Battersea. Clapham is almost 2 miles away with different train stations. For example, there are NO tube stations near Plough Rd, but there are 3 in Clapham.

Just saying!  :thumbsup:

CelticWarrior2

I see from their website they offer a 35 minute facial - impressive!

punter6969

It's Battersea. Clapham is almost 2 miles away with different train stations. For example, there are NO tube stations near Plough Rd, but there are 3 in Clapham.

Just saying!  :thumbsup:

I would say 10-15 mins walk to Clapham Junction station (Grant Road side)

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
I would say 10-15 mins walk to Clapham Junction station (Grant Road side)

Yes. Which is in Battersea (SW11). Not Clapham (SW4) :)

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
I see from their website they offer a 35 minute facial - impressive!

AGH!! Fellow Lego minifig avatar!!! :kissgirl:

LL

That's right. Do you know why Clapham Junction was not named Battersea Junction when it first opened in 1863?

Yes you probably do but for the benefit of others then (thanks Wikipedia)...

When the station was built much of Battersea was treated as and cast as a heavy industry district while Clapham a mile south-east of this point was fashionable. The railway companies, to attract a middle- and upper-class clientele, seized the unindustrial parish calculating being upon the slopes of Clapham's plateau would only re-inforce this distinction, leading to a long-lasting misunderstanding that the station is in Clapham.

Offline 76shen

Thanks Young, was Jo Chinese/Thai/East Asian?

Just checking cause the receptionist on the website is black, seems unusual.

Jo. is Thai. nice girl but only does HR. if you want more extras. then asked for Benita. very good. she works Friday and Saturday. that's if your looking for thai girls.

there are black girls working there, but not on reception.

yumyum3

Sounds crap to me. Sounds like the place that's been given a few negatives on here before. Overpriced rubbish.  :thumbsdown:

yumyum3

This is also on Plough Road. Not sure if it is a rename or whether they are two different places. Either way it sounds a crap rip off
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=47581.0

LL

Just around the corner from train station, up Lavendar Hill, there's a very posh kitchen shop. Around the back you'll see a dodgy looking house with a cast-iron gate. It's a brothel with some cute Asian girls working in. They charge £70 for half an hour. I've been a couple of times. A Chinese pimp unlocks the gate to let you in (I phoned in advance though) and locks it behind you too. Inside I've had good punts, both times with girls claiming to be from Thailand (which may or may not be true). That's probably better value than the local massage places if it's full service that you're after. I'll write a review sometime.

yumyum3

LL that place has been discussed on here many times and is more recently getting negatives and neutrals. I used to be a regular but stopped going when they started getting greedy, prices up and extras added along with the service deteriorating into really vanilla, over wet-wiped, vacant, disingenuous dummie-fest. Wish it wasn't like that but there was a review only the other day that confirmed it is still not that good:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=53728.msg895066#msg895066

LL

yumyum3

Thanks for the update.
No worries, LL.  :) I used to enjoy going there. If I heard they'd got their standards back up and prices sensible again I would return but it seems it's run by greedy pisstakers at the moment.

punter6969

Yes I know it's in Battersea. I was just letting others know how far the nearest train station is.

punter6969

Just around the corner from train station, up Lavendar Hill, there's a very posh kitchen shop. Around the back you'll see a dodgy looking house with a cast-iron gate. It's a brothel with some cute Asian girls working in. They charge £70 for half an hour. I've been a couple of times. A Chinese pimp unlocks the gate to let you in (I phoned in advance though) and locks it behind you too. Inside I've had good punts, both times with girls claiming to be from Thailand (which may or may not be true). That's probably better value than the local massage places if it's full service that you're after. I'll write a review sometime.

Yep, been there a few times. They also do a 30 mins massage + HR for £40. Girls change every week and all asians. I've seen girls from HK, China and Korea. Once they told me the girl was Japanese but when I walked into the room she was watching a Chinese drama on her laptop. I also spoke some Japanese during the session and she didn't respond.

Offline 76shen

Yep, been there a few times. They also do a 30 mins massage + HR for £40. Girls change every week and all asians. I've seen girls from HK, China and Korea. Once they told me the girl was Japanese but when I walked into the room she was watching a Chinese drama on her laptop. I also spoke some Japanese during the session and she didn't respond.

round what age are the girls are they all young and what about looks and body size.

punter6969

round what age are the girls are they all young and what about looks and body size.

Like I said the girls change every week. I've been there prob about 5 times and never had the same girl. The girls are usually slim and not bad looking, at least I never had to make an excuse to leave.

richi_per

I''ve been in Indulgence and it was a very decent place to go for a massage, plus the sauna, so, I agreed with the positive review.

Dunno about Enya, but it doesnt sound like Indulgence since not one single girl was Asian.

yumyum3

I''ve been in Indulgence and it was a very decent place to go for a massage, plus the sauna, so, I agreed with the positive review.
Do write a review and tell us more about your "positive" experience. All I'm getting so far on this thread is paying a lot of money for a basic massage followed by a non-nude perfunctory hand job at the end for an extra £30.  :thumbsdown:

uksaldn

They used to be good, but they lie persistently about the ethnicity of the working girl. £70 basic, no kissing & lots of extras like owo for £20 is far too much to pay. 

yumyum3

They used to be good, but they lie persistently about the ethnicity of the working girl. £70 basic, no kissing & lots of extras like owo for £20 is far too much to pay. 
Spot on.