Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: OrientalStar  (Read 1377 times)

6 review(s) for OrientalStar (5 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Online frankc

Orientalstar

External Link/Members Only

£60 - half hour

Fallowfield/ Longsight

Been waiting for this girl to visit Manchester for a while after she was recommended by a fellow "North West Thai loving podger". I don't often punt on a weekend but noticed she's was available and couldn't resist.

Comms were good ,a text late last night and a brief chat on the phone this morning and I was on my way.

Rocked up at the address given and I'm not impressed, a row of shitty old run down terraced houses and I'm glad it's early morning as I wouldn't want to be here after dark. Eventually got a call with the house number and she said " look out for my big white van it's right outside the house". Now I like to be discreet when I'm punting but as I'm walking up to the house I couldn't believe what it said on the white van,... parked outside was a big transit with big orange letters saying " THAI'S 2 GO".....I shit you not,   I'm thinking I'm on candid camera or Jeremy Beadle ... I'm just about to turn around when I notice the rest of the writing on the van...." Thai banqueting services and takeaways".

I knock on the door and it's promptly answered by Tilda.....fuck me she's fit, dressed in a lovely little black mini dress and high heels she leads me into the downstairs bedroom, with a sexy little smile she smacks my arse and plants a kiss on my lips. Ater the briefest of chats she strips off, dives on the bed and demands I massage her arse. Now it would be rude not to so I remove my clothes, jump on the bed and play with THE nicest arse I think I've ever seen.

After a few minutes it's on with the Johnny and into OW..which was OK, but I'm in the mood for shagging, so I flip her over and we're into mish, doggy, CG then back into mish to finish.......loved it.

I'd heard good things about this girl and can only confirm she's a great shag, good looking,funny, with an arse to die for.Not as horny as Nickkixxxx but she does enjoy what she does, some nice DFK with great eye contact, and lovely CG technique.

Got a few quality Thai girls that I rotate ...Nickkixxxx, SexySindee, exclusivePatti...going to add Tilda to that list whenever she's back in Manchester.

Only downside was the area,not somewhere I would venture after dark but will defiantly be back for the hour.

Randy James

We need to get a orgy with these lot

Online frankc

Are her tits fake

Yes but there really well done..for me, Her and Sexysindee have the best body's of all the regular Thai girls I see

Online frankc

We need to get a orgy with these lot

I've tried with Sexysindee and exclusivepatty....there up for a 4hands massage but won't do a MFF  :thumbsdown:

Randy James

well all we need is 6 guys and 3 of them
they dont need to touch eachother, thats why they got us

Offline Allnewman

I've tried with Sexysindee and exclusivepatty....there up for a 4hands massage but won't do a MFF  :thumbsdown:

You got link for sindee

Offline MrMog

Frank certainly knows his Thai girls, had some cracking punts from his recommendations  :drinks: