Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Brunette Barbie Brooke (Leeds)  (Read 1757 times)

43 review(s) for Brooke Riviera (34 positive, 2 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by ]

bod666

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

1hr incall at £130

Venue was a hotel in leeds city centre (quite a nice one actually)

Good comms via text (and email)

Brooke is an attractive curvy english girl (can't remember the last time I saw an english girl!) big tits, long hair (with extensions), lots of tats.  She's very friendly, enthusiastic and chatty - even likes to talk about football!

Started off with some kissing and very nice enthusiastic owo, that then moved onto a really amazing oily tit wank.  Brooke loves giving these and her breasts are made for having a hard cock thrust between.  Before long she was encouraging me to cum and who was I to argue?  I kept thrusting between her mammaries until I shot my load - heaven!

Another chat then round two was proper sex - this was just in missionary - Brooke likes it hard and fast so again I obliged.  It wasn't long until I filled the bag and that was me spent.

I left a happy boy but unsure on whether I would return.  I'd go back for the tit wank alone - but not at £90 for 30 mins.

Offline stevedave

I saw she appears to have relocated to Leeds recently...this can only be good news for the Leeds scene I think! She's been on my hotlist for as long as I can remember, but I've never been able to get up to Newcastle to see her.

I've sent her a couple of emails this week with a tentative enquiry but both have been read but not replied to, which is disappointing.

Also, about the tit wanks...I'm sure she used to provide a 15 minute tit wank only service, which would be good. Perhaps if she gets set up in a flat (or apartment, they were all flats when I was a lad!) she might reintroduce that service!

NEGaz

She was very popular in Newcastle and was always booked up. Yes she used to offer a 15 min tit wank she may start again soon.
Think she will very popular in Leeds.

justfornow

I've found her profile recently and added to my hotlist but every review says the photos are old and she put on a bit of weight.

Is her gut sticking out when she's standing ? Is she size 8 or 12. Is she a lot thicker compared to her main aw photo ?

Offline anonyorks

Nice one Bod, she's currently in my top 5 new to podge list  :thumbsup:

Offline alreytyoof

According to her recent blog post on her profile she no longer provides OWO

Offline anonyorks

According to her recent blog post on her profile she no longer provides OWO

Oh, off the list she goes then.

Offline stevedave

Oh, off the list she goes then.

Was only posted on Thursday, too.  :(

I imagine bod probably visited prior to this update, bod?

bod666

Yep I guess I was one of the last lucky ones.

To be honest I would rate the oily tit wank above the oral - and that can't be covered ;)

Offline p3ngu1n

This one's been on my jabbing list for yonks. How attractive is she facially bod? Compared to likes of Candii or Lexii?

bod666

This one's been on my jabbing list for yonks. How attractive is she facially bod? Compared to likes of Candii or Lexii?

Who's Lexii? Don't think I've seen her so can't comment. Candii is physically a great specimen and imho is model pretty so what a 8/9 out of 10?

Brooke is a curvy girl next door pretty so facially more a 6 or 7 maybe? She's not model standard but she's nice to look at. Re just for now' question she doesn't have a gut but then she's not a gym bunny like candii.

justfornow

I actually had a look at her gallery and there's a new photo there from the side. Her figure is fine :)