Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Christina Glasgow  (Read 2481 times)

Offline MrFox

I'm booked in to see External Link/Members Only so decided to see what people on here said about her. Only 3 comments, 2 positive, one negative. The negative focused on the manky flat and the smell of spunk tissues in the bin  :D

Anyone else actually paid her a visit?

Does she OWO and CIM?

DG

Can't offer anything but for me she would have to be exceptional for her rates, so the whiff of spunk is a bit too much.

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

Ditto.

She's been around for a while and I also thought she was overpriced so never looked closer.

Offline Game of scones

Had a wee burl with her about 3 yrs ago quite a sexy wee burd and durty as feck but so was her hoose never been bk so pick the bones oot of that one

Offline MrFox

Cheers lads.

Her flat is near Hampden stadium, is that the same flat?

£100 for 30min  is steep, with the feedback it's making me think I should maybe try someone else being my first punt, I don't want to be put off doing it a 2nd time.

Offline Burky89

Gives a cracking owl wee durty not seen her in a while but she did have a cracker of a bod the last time I saw her and it's just a bit of an old needing a revamp house nothing majorly off putting

Offline dougal

Seen her last week. Her place is near Hampden. Good fuck and really down to earth

Offline Happyjose

Gives a cracking owl

Interesting, and gets decent reviews - spunk tissues aside - but if she's trafficking endangered species I'm out

Seen her last week. Her place is near Hampden. Good fuck and really down to earth

welcome to the forum. Please expand on your experience

JazzMan

Tell us more Dougal?

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline seeker

Age 25  :D :lol: :cool:
Who is she trying to kid :unknown:
@€100th
I say "jog on" :thumbsdown:

Offline dougal

1 hour in call £120. Location near the montford bar if you know the area,not the most discreet if I'm honest . Plenty of kissing,owo and a facial. She even licks it clean. We fucked cowgirl and missionary. Really tight pussy. Christina herself is very easy to talk to and seems to genuinely enjoy what she does. Would definitely go back

mavgoose

Pop a full review in the appropriate section dougal...!?

Offline seeker

Seems a little weird
Mr.Fox appears and asks about a prossie
Dougal appears and goes for a punt
Comes back a "positive "
Seems a wee bit too convenient to me....
Ah well we will see ....
What transpires. ..
Me ....not interested  :hi:

Offline valdishere

I'm booked in to see External Link/Members Only so decided to see what people on here said about her. Only 3 comments, 2 positive, one negative. The negative focused on the manky flat and the smell of spunk tissues in the bin  :D

Anyone else actually paid her a visit?

Does she OWO and CIM?

Hi Mr Fox can we play tig with Doudal?
On another thread you started and stated in reply to ano posters q
Question
"New to the world of punting, got my first punt next weekend"
So a planned full week in advance and yet you know her location and as someone said along comes Dougal from the Magic Roundabout having just joined and posted to confirm another question you asked re owo and cim!
Sure its the school holiday and maybe the Guffalo may find you out.

Offline MrFox

Seeker: What's weird about it?  A question is asked and someone answered it  :D

Valdishere: You're obviously implying something, possibly I'm not a real person after a punt? No idea what that Guffalo stuff is about.

Both a bit para, no?

Offline dougal

Hi Mr Fox can we play tig with Doudal?
On another thread you started and stated in reply to ano posters q
Question
"New to the world of punting, got my first punt next weekend"
So a planned full week in advance and yet you know her location and as someone said along comes Dougal from the Magic Roundabout having just joined and posted to confirm another question you asked re owo and cim!
Sure its the school holiday and maybe the Guffalo may find you out.

From father ted actually

Offline valdishere

Offline seeker

We will see what transpires. ..
If you are indeed punters
Or schoolies or Hi christina :wackogirl:
I'm betting you the wg and her partner ... :unknown:
Trying to Drumburgh some business
At those over inflated prices ...
I may be wrong
We will see
Ukp is watching you  :sarcastic:

Offline MrFox

We will see what transpires. ..
If you are indeed punters
Or schoolies or Hi christina :wackogirl:
I'm betting you the wg and her partner ... :unknown:
Trying to Drumburgh some business
At those over inflated prices ...
I may be wrong
We will see
Ukp is watching you  :sarcastic:

Jesus....thanks for welcome.

I'm in no connection to a WG and certainly not a schoolie...will I become as skeptical over time on here?

Offline Happyjose

Jesus....thanks for welcome.

I'm in no connection to a WG and certainly not a schoolie...will I become as skeptical over time on here?

Thing is, prossies/banned members seem to love to come back here. It's like catnip for dodgy whores

Sceptical with a k?

South african or American?

Offline MrFox

Sceptical with a k?

South african or American?

:lol: :lol: ffs, Mexican actually but brought up in Glasgow from the age of 2 so consider myself Scottish...swipe on the Android phone must have chosen that version of the word.

Online auldie63

I wouldn't worry about your spelling there are quite a few on here who's command of the Q's E leaves a site to be desired.

bensonhedges20

Ive came across the profile but the pictures seem to be the same person but spread over 10 years

Shes mid thirties for a fact. That lollipop pic ive seen for 3-4 years i reckon.

Ita one to risk, maybe good service but still risky as shes not been reviewed by taz yet :d

Offline seeker

Could be your first review  foxy
I'm sure dougal will have warmed her up for you
And iced her buns.  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: