Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nicky HNDF  (Read 3019 times)

Offline mikeyboy1984

After seeing the hype on here and good reviews I decided it was time to book in a session with Nicky and see what the fuss is about, I'm glad I did because she's right up there second only to Keira pharrell.

Comms were excellent and we arranged a time, arrived early it was no problem. Shoes at the door, paperwork sorted then had a shower came back and she was ready to me. Nicky has a really good body with enhanced tits, started off with fk while she played with my cock, owo followed by 69 and what a sight that pussy and ass inches above your face, worry the admission price alone. Missionary follwed by doggy then some more owo until I came on her tits.

Another shower followed by a drink and chat, id already been there nearly 45 minutes and she wasn't rushing me out the door. All in all a fantastic punt with a great looking friendly girl and a decent price ( greedy wgs take note) she's away for 3 weeks tomorrow but I will certainly be back again. Highly recommended

SirFrank

Right that's made my mind up. She will be mine. Oh yes, she will be mine! I've got to pay her a visit next time she's in the parish

Offline mikeyboy1984

Right that's made my mind up. She will be mine. Oh yes, she will be mine! I've got to pay her a visit next time she's in the parish

Definitely worth the trip for what it costs. I've had far worse punts and had to pay more for the privilege. She's back in 3 weeks

downwiththesickness

Damn right, everyone should see her. Just don't take up all her time, I want to do her again!
I think the Temple of HNDF Nicky is well and truly open...

Offline jawill

Looks like they are all on holiday looking at the Cardiff Girls group on AW. 

Tell you what - if there is ever a time when they are all there, Im gonna see if I can get a group session with them all at the same time!

Offline mikeyboy1984

Looks like they are all on holiday looking at the Cardiff Girls group on AW. 

Tell you what - if there is ever a time when they are all there, Im gonna see if I can get a group session with them all at the same time!

Good idea. May ask for Nicky and Hannah. While Carla is fit as, I found her to be slightly mechanical and the moaning clearly put on ( she started doing it before my lips touched her neck) still that ass though....

Offline ShyWolf

Now you got me thinking about that nice ass
Remembering when I saw her she ended up laying flat on her stomach and I was on top bouncing like her ass was a trampoline.
She was very mechanical and near the end told me to hurry (she had a punter straight after me) and I finished watching her play with herself.

Offline mikeyboy1984

Now you got me thinking about that nice ass
Remembering when I saw her she ended up laying flat on her stomach and I was on top bouncing like her ass was a trampoline.
She was very mechanical and near the end told me to hurry (she had a punter straight after me) and I finished watching her play with herself.

You do feel like you're on a conveyor belt when they're asking you to hurry knowing another punter is due soon. She must have had a bit of a gap between fellas cos I was there the best part of an hour having only paid for half

Offline ShyWolf

It was a bit off putting I think it was because I booked a half hour at 3:30pm and when I got outside I saw the next punter sitting in his car waiting for his text to come up.

Asian Hunter

It was a bit off putting I think it was because I booked a half hour at 3:30pm and when I got outside I saw the next punter sitting in his car waiting for his text to come up.

I've been on both sides of that. The punter waiting and leaving. I sometimes think is he a forum member on UKP lol

np500

The only thing that concerns me there is the lack of time between punters, clean up time for the girls. Especially if there's 2/3 girls and thay got guys in and out of the one shower / bathroom in the apartment ? Can't see how that works ?

Offline Corus Boy

The only thing that concerns me there is the lack of time between punters, clean up time for the girls. Especially if there's 2/3 girls and thay got guys in and out of the one shower / bathroom in the apartment ? Can't see how that works ?

It maybe that the Master bedroom has an en-suite bathroom?

And although your concerns are recognised, I have to say that in all the times I have visited all of the girls have seemed fresh and clean.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2015, 08:37:06 am by Corus Boy »

np500

Don't get me wrong, visited Carla ( spotless ) and Nicky is on my list and will visit, just makes me wonder how thay all get a quick shower in between punts ? Because ideally that's ( quick shower minimum) is what a w g needs to do every time .

vw

Don't get me wrong, visited Carla ( spotless ) and Nicky is on my list and will visit, just makes me wonder how thay all get a quick shower in between punts ? Because ideally that's ( quick shower minimum) is what a w g needs to do every time .
May be Sergei has a hose pipe in the garden.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline ampersand

I have visited Hannah, Viktoria and Nicky there. All have been absolutely immaculately clean. I cannot believe that their routines are anything other than shower/garden hose.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2015, 08:56:04 am by aardvark »

np500

That could be a good outdoor party fun, not this time of year though, couple of the Romanian's I visited in my early days had a distinct tast of rubber down stairs ( the only times I've ever tasted this ) so obviously not cleaned properly and there was no line of punters outside , but that's another story.

vw

That could be a good outdoor party fun, not this time of year though.
Why not, think of the cold erect nipples !

np500

I trust Carla and co 100%, and if I didn't I would't be looking forward to seeing Nicky, you do read how girls have to hurry  guys out because the next guy is due as you leave, just makes you wounder sometimes ?

np500

Offline pork sword

They have been known to shower with guys at the end of a booking!  :dancegirl:

np500

I know mate, I had one with Carla, my thoughts are more of a general thing, going by the odd experience and a mixture of things I read on hear forms a view in the mind that not all girls shower, eg, one punter said she tasted of wet wipes so you can make your own judgment on that one . And that was not from the HNDF I must make that clear as we are on this thread.

downwiththesickness

First time I saw Nicky, she joined me in the shower just as I was finishing up. That wasn't out of any sense of rushing those, she told me she didn't have any more bookings that night.

vw

First time I saw Nicky, she joined me in the shower just as I was finishing up.
I quite like it, especially with Welshand her wall mounted dildo with the sucker on !

Mutual grooming is so primitive hence it feels so good !

SirFukedDaLot

Very few girls shower between cocks.  Fact

SirFukedDaLot

Apologies. . Should read.  Inbetween

Offline mikeyboy1984

I was in really early so I hopefully I was first of the day  :D you'd think that showering after seeing a punter would be a minimum requirement though. Nicky was,smelling lovely though so I can only assume she had taken the time to shower even if I wasn't

np500

If you see my posts above I think these girls are spotless, but there are some out there that, let's just say cut corners.

Offline pork sword

Seen Nicky and Carla both several times and they have been spotlessly clean on each occasion, Also have showered with then at the end of a meeting too, perhaps there's a hint there! that another punter is coming in just after you leave and that's when THEY shower on busy days... 

np500

agree, and the fact thay like you to shower when you arrive says a lot about there views on cleanliness.

downwiththesickness

I've seen Carla once and Nicky twice, both girls were spotless. Nicky showered with me after the first visit, both of them tasted fresh and great as well.

np500

Don't think any w g worth her salt would want a negative review or feedback about this type of thing, after all thay don't mined if we're ugly as fuck so long as we're clean. Two way street, but let's be clear these comments are not directed at the girls down the H N D F as this is there thread, thay are 100% clean and I have Nicky in my view finder as I woffle on .

Offline mikeyboy1984

Don't think any w g worth her salt would want a negative review or feedback about this type of thing, after all thay don't mined if we're ugly as fuck so long as we're clean. Two way street, but let's be clear these comments are not directed at the girls down the H N D F as this is there thread, thay are 100% clean and I have Nicky in my view finder as I woffle on .

Have you seen her yet red? Going back next week  :D

np500

Not seen Nicky yet , Welsh brunette crossed my path and has totally distracted me in a good way but will get there after Xmas, seen Carla about 9 months ago and she was great and would return, but there are so many distractions , I know it's nut sack emptying but my wallet is in intensive care !

vw

My wallet is in intensive care !
Must have been a fun journey to get to the ICU

np500

Yes v w , it's definitely been fun and the fun will continue with one punt and a 3sum before Xmas and that's it, finished, the end, full stop.......till after Christmas and the fun will resume, joy.