Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xLusciousLucyx - Underwood Nottinghamshire  (Read 1707 times)

3 review(s) for xLusciousLucyx (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
12 review(s) for xlusciouslucyx (8 positive, 0 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Timmy2

New profile: External Link/Members Only   External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

New review NOT an historic one

£170 for 90mins
This one is down to Owwhatanight recommending her to me as he knows I like dirty MILFs as well as my younger favourites. So thanks Matey…what this site is all about.
Anyway, Lucy…. 35, Fit, Fun, Sexy, Filthy (oh, that’s me evidently) 5ft 2” Big False Tits, not my bag, but fun to play with, Blond, Attractive (better than her Aw Pictures) Smokes but not offensive fort those who don’t like it.  She lives 1 mile from Junction 27 of the M1 on a quite street in a quite village North of Nottingham.  The house is her home, and she has not been there long, the Bed (OWAN) is still not made up, so perhaps the next punter might want to negotiate a price reduction to assemble the bed for her – She does have offers on at the moment.
The meeting got cancelled because Lucy had to visit hers sons school, but I was able to be flexible this once and we arranged to meet 1 hour later, her comms where excellent throughout, despite her home being in a wireless cold spot .. I was invited it and greeted with a lovely smile and the words….”Fuckin hell you are a giant” so all you Anal Piss Takers take note, and show me some respect..ok  :P
Money paid and cloths off (ASS clean, very)  :cool: Lucy was conveniently sat down on the end of the mattress and was at a very convenient height to sample my pre-cum for me, licking and sucking and nibbling on my swollen bell end looking up at me the whole time.  This is going to be good, at this point I had not seen her body, I lay her down, not a bit of fat on her, 8 stone wet through, completely shaven little pussy and tight little ass.  I rolled her over onto all fours, pushed her back down raising her ass, legs open wide, pulling the cheeks of her ass open I stuck my tongue deep in her ass, fucking it, she was making all the right noises, two fingers into her wet pussy, soon found her G Spot, need to start and Raddy her,   :wacko: fingers into her mouth for clean, not an issue, back to Lucy’s ass, “be careful babe, I need warming up” up to her mouth, nope… not a ass to mouth girl, you are naughty... 10 mins in and my reputation is out ..never mind. After some finger fucking it was my turn, she slipped down to my cock, keeping her eyes firmly fixed to mine, what followed next was close to mind blowing, she blew on my raging cock, slowly licked every inch of it, sucking on my balls, sucking them one by one into her mouth, All Three of them . 
As she got close to my ass, I said shall I reposition myself, she said I have not finished with you cock yet, your ass can wait… She then delivered an amazing deep blowjob almost to the point of coming, II am coming in your mouth Lucy, and you are swallowing”… what followed next is not to be shared as it is private between me and Lucy --------0 oh that an AW Review isn’t it…. Yes…I had to share it with her  I exploded in her mouth, she continued sucking and then popped up and shared my cum with me… I think I had most of it, I lay there with a mouthful of spunk…she said come on mucky boy.. Swallow… it did. – Fuck Off…Now get on your knees, from behind she spread my ass cheeks wide open and proceeded to lick my ass and surrounding area, her tongue darted in and explored me, I mentioned that she was currently the third best rimmer I had ever had… I know how to get the best out of a girl, her head then disappeared up my ass and stayed there her tongue was chocking me, I couldn’t swallow…Fuckin hell Lucy.. Straight to number fucking ONE  :drinks:
Babe, let me give you a massage while your cock recovers, she proceed to massage my neck and back while having a nice chat, then I felt her body massaging me totally a first for me, soon hard again, I was on my back waiting for the second helping.  Oh I forgot, during round one she gave me the BEST prostrate massage I have ever had, right on the button
Anyway, Lucy let me hold your head down on my cock, she went down on me and I held it her down, she gagged and said I was gagging babe that was the idea I replied…. Lick my ball while you have me in your mouth…now she is Blond, but experience, didn’t know what I was on about, I tried to explain but she failed miserably…. This time, put your hand in the air when you can take no more… Now my cock was raging now not the Shania Twain song ”that don’t impress me much” I was fucking impressed,   :sarcastic: hope it’s like that on Saturday morning with Mrs Raddy.  Down she went on my cock, my cock deep in her throat, I am holding her head down waiting for her arm to raise.  I would still be waiting now, 24 hrs later…I got bored I had to let go, she came up smiling.. what a girl.  She licked me clean and carried on sucking me, fingers in my ass etc… come on cover me up, :sarcastic: on top cowgirl, riding me like a she rides her horse , grinding away.. good very good… I want your ass now, on all fours, and the old condom wilt took hold… could I get it in could I fuck… Back to her pussy I pounded away like a good un for ohh at least a minute… I am getting to old for this… condom off and with a bit of aral help I came all over her tits…
Cleaned up, said my farewell’s and maybe I will see her again next time I am in North Notts
Back down the M1 to Leicester with a Raddy smile on my face
Oh forgot.     Age game   47…what a girl  ha ha miles out

Raddy

Offline cueball

missed my chance on this lass when she were up in my neck of the woods  :dash:

Looks like she's playing the tontober game raddy, link your review to the thread

Still kicking myself

Offline redt4

Sounds great and a game girl!!!

Timmy2

missed my chance on this lass when she were up in my neck of the woods  :dash:

Looks like she's playing the tontober game raddy, link your review to the thread

Still kicking myself
Done Matey
Raddy

Offline Mutinyonthecounty

Nice review and she sounds fucking awesome mate. Might have to have a go on her myself.

Timmy2

Nice review and she sounds fucking awesome mate. Might have to have a go on her myself.
Well you have seen some top birds and some fab reviews Matey
I don't think she will disappoint, bear with her comms - texts are best

Coverage is totally crap in Underwood

Enjoy
 :drinks:
Raddy

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

Please do!!!  :thumbsup:

Am already looking forward to the review  :D

Offline Owwhatanight

Raddy your review brought back fond memories and made me laugh out loud. 

So glad you enjoyed her as I said you would in our Pm,s.

Lucy,s another gem in North Notts  :drinks:

Timmy2

Raddy your review brought back fond memories and made me laugh out loud. 

So glad you enjoyed her as I said you would in our Pm,s.

Lucy,s another gem in North Notts  :drinks:
Top Tip
Top Bloke
 :drinks:
Raddy

GolfNut

Fucking hell Raddy you're starting to give motc a run for his money. Horney detail or what!

GolfNut

Timmy2

Fucking hell Raddy you're starting to give motc a run for his money. Horney detail or what!
Thanks Mate...not my intention... can't run anyway  :sarcastic: (just enjoy writing them like that)
I was rushing this one, missed loads out... might add to it or just keep it in my head  :P for me to reminisce

Raddy

pussypilot

I'm sure we are interested in the missing bits as well Raddy.

Come on spill the beans. :drinks:

Offline j122

Think her profiles been taken over by another girl.now in Newcastle & pics are of someone younger.

Timmy2

I noticed that last night ... was going to take a better look this morning ...but been busy seeing a newbie  :P

Raddy

pussypilot

Timmy2