Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Inna Naughty – Leytonstone  (Read 6798 times)

6 review(s) for inna-naughty (5 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline akauya

Tried calling this girl twice this week around lunchtime plus no response to text,anyone know what hours she normally works?

From what I gathered she gets up really late, I think she told me she was having breakfast at midday. I had the same problem when I tried to contact her the first time. I would send a text saying you want to meet at certain time later the same day or the next and ask her to confirm if that's OK or to give you alternative times.

Offline king tarzan

Tried calling this girl twice this week around lunchtime plus no response to text,anyone know what hours she normally works?

Looks a horror story but when dolled up money wise service is near a horror story
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline claretandblue

From what I gathered she gets up really late, I think she told me she was having breakfast at midday. I had the same problem when I tried to contact her the first time. I would send a text saying you want to meet at certain time later the same day or the next and ask her to confirm if that's OK or to give you alternative times.
Thanks mate good to know, not too far from the city via tube so could work for an after work /early evening slot  :hi: