Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty Little Abbie  (Read 4334 times)

3 review(s) for Naughty little Abbie (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

speedieman

I have seen this lady twice now so thought I would review.

External Link/Members Only

I have before seen a lady in Bedford also that offers a similar service so knew I would enjoy and what to expect - Now its not full penetration and that's fine with me as I generally feel more without a condom and prefer this kind of service. If honest I go pretty limp whilst fucking about with the dam things so loose the moment. She only sees 1 or 2 people a day and fits this in around her normal job and study. I think she does one day where she does see more. First time I met her I done so in a hotel in Stevenage. Second time from her house in Bedfordshire. Directions given in txt and email and spot on comms all the way through.

Firstly this girl is stunning! and I mean absolutely beautiful. Her pictures are spot on but from the front and her "sex" face is a sight to see. she around 23 / 24. Very slim (6 to 8 at most) works out, long legs, tiny boobs but very sensitive. She is funny to and has a wicked sense of humour. When she opened the door in high heels, pull ups, and such a sexy outfit that I was hard following her from the front door. I was greeted with a kiss. The first time I met abbie  she kissed me but no where near like the second time but my second visit she gave me the most beautiful kiss It felt so much more connected.  long passionate full and rubbing her body against me. I know some girls can just turn on a service but with her and being new I think she has to have some kind of connection.

I was offered a shower and accepted. she came to the shower door and chatted to me while I washed which was a first but it actually helped relax me. She kept putting her hand in a pinching my bum lol

My main issue with girls is "hidden" extras - but I knew when coming here the second time what I wanted and how much it was. She offers 2 services. Both are fully priced before you come so you know what you are getting. One is a full body oily massage then the most superb wet wank  - slow - all around the tip, long, short , soft and firmer that leaves you on the edge of craziness for ages (if you get me) and the other service a massage plus - which offers the same as the massage but full OWO till completion.  I love owo and I can only speak for myself but the choice of fucking a girl with a condom and owo and cumming in a hot girls mouth watching it run over my cock is something pretty hot to me. 

so then -after my shower we went upstairs to a candle lit red room that really sets the scene with a nice double bed. I laid with a towel over me as she stared to rub my back, chatting away and getting to know her a little - she's a smart girl to convo was interesting. After a while my back of legs , bum just inside my thigh was being stroked that felt nice (especially as I said being a regular massage guy)

She asked me to turn over where she then started undressing in front of me looking at me constantly. She asked me if I could lick her pussy which I was dying to anyway. I bent her over and both rimmed her and got deep inside , spotlessly clean , smelling great and so so wet. This girl drips which I totally love, she cums to and does not fake, she even once made me carry on as was getting closer which helps me a lot in the sexual department. I asked her if she could take a picture of me under her with my tongue inside her. She did without question and sent to me when I left.

She Took my cock inside her mouth and used fingers , hands and mouth and sent me to heaven. She asked me during if she wanted me to long it out (I`m a cum once only guy so this is fantastic for me) She brought me on the very point of exploding at least 5 times. I told her after spending almost an hour with her that I was ready. She faced me with legs wide open and I had my fingers in her very wet pussy, bending over my cock so I could see every bit. She gets very turned on like this and asked me to touch her in a certain way, as she started to cum I came so hard I was almost embarrassed and she took every bit In her mouth. She continued to lightly suck very gently as it was running over my cock and balls.

Anyways that my review. Not even sure if I am allowed to review as was not full sex but for me it rocked lol. I know she offers an overnight but never asked if its sex as my mrs will notice I have gone!

So - not something for everyone but for me personally its what I have been looking for and would recommend her

ramrodronnie

Thanks for the Review speedieman. Abbie sound bloody Gorgeous mate, and Very Sensual.

Personally I'm a one pop man as well these days, as much as I'd "Love to see her" I can't get off with just a BJ and HJ, I really do need penetration protected of course. Do you think she would allow it speedieman? I can see from reading her profile, she doesn't exactly offer it, but I get the feeling she might? Anyway I'm pleased for you that you enjoyed you're punt with the Gorgeous, Naughty Little Abbie.   :hi:

speedieman

If honest I'm not sure if she would or not. I have never asked her directly as its something i wasnt after, and unless bareback i would loose the enjoyment and i wont bb a wg so thats me done. I see in her overnight that she offers a GFE so I would at a best guess say if she was with a regular then maybe. I'm early 40's now and some 20 years ago met a very similar girl who I visited in a few times.  She done a  massure type wank service who at first declined sex but in the end we did fuck. When I asked her about it she said it's so she could refuse anyone if she wanted without upsetting them. But I'm just guessing mate and honestly have no idea.

And as for the guy above its why I never done a review before as your first always gets the same reply. She has over 20 reviews now and all pretty good. Make of it what you will.

Cheers guys

yorkshire123

And as for the guy above its why I never done a review before as your first always gets the same reply. She has over 20 reviews now and all pretty good. Make of it what you will.

Cheers guys

20 reviews where?

speedieman

Sorry my bad, ratings was what I meant.

ramrodronnie

If honest I'm not sure if she would or not. I have never asked her directly as its something i wasnt after, and unless bareback i would loose the enjoyment and i wont bb a wg so thats me done. I see in her overnight that she offers a GFE so I would at a best guess say if she was with a regular then maybe. I'm early 40's now and some 20 years ago met a very similar girl who I visited in a few times.  She done a  massure type wank service who at first declined sex but in the end we did fuck. When I asked her about it she said it's so she could refuse anyone if she wanted without upsetting them. But I'm just guessing mate and honestly have no idea.

Many thanks for you're views/comments speedieman. Very Much Appreciated.    :hi:

Cheers guys

Offline Badvicar

Rub and tug £100

Rub tug and nosh £150

Penetrative sex "Not on the massage services no. And if i ever did it would have to be with the right person." But possibly available for the Aldi price of £1600 during an overnighter, which from 9pm to 7am, thats a bargain £160 an hour. At least she dmits she barebacks her boyfriend.

Bit pricey for my collection plate.

vt

Bit pricey for my collection plate.

Can't you convince the parishioners that the church needs a new roof??  :D

Offline Badvicar

After the last vicargate i think they said "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me."

Offline Badvicar

This bit intrigues me more.

Q. Cuckold'ing? A. I have been asked many times if I would see someone after my guy has made love to me. This is something that I would provide. Give me details of your fantasy and I will try to make it happen. 

So, if I get this one right, she will do the cement mixer with "her guy" (don't know if this is extra) , then massage you with HE for 100, or 150 if you pay for the massage plus. Best case you overnight for £1600, so get a prod at the pudding, worse case (bearing in mind as the OP said as she drips during RO)  this dripping is/could be the result of "her guys" porridge.

If a person  wants to pay good money to be a baby wipe, crack on.We are a broad church , after all.

I'm going to have a vodka and try to get rid of the pictures in my head.

Offline Owwhatanight

After reading this review I had to have a go,  and she's good at what she does.
Review will follow in time  :hi:

ramrodronnie

I have seen this lady twice now so thought I would review.

External Link/Members Only

I have before seen a lady in Bedford also that offers a similar service so knew I would enjoy and what to expect - Now its not full penetration and that's fine with me as I generally feel more without a condom and prefer this kind of service. If honest I go pretty limp whilst fucking about with the dam things so loose the moment. She only sees 1 or 2 people a day and fits this in around her normal job and study. I think she does one day where she does see more. First time I met her I done so in a hotel in Stevenage. Second time from her house in Bedfordshire. Directions given in txt and email and spot on comms all the way through.

Firstly this girl is stunning! and I mean absolutely beautiful. Her pictures are spot on but from the front and her "sex" face is a sight to see. she around 23 / 24. Very slim (6 to 8 at most) works out, long legs, tiny boobs but very sensitive. She is funny to and has a wicked sense of humour. When she opened the door in high heels, pull ups, and such a sexy outfit that I was hard following her from the front door. I was greeted with a kiss. The first time I met abbie  she kissed me but no where near like the second time but my second visit she gave me the most beautiful kiss It felt so much more connected.  long passionate full and rubbing her body against me. I know some girls can just turn on a service but with her and being new I think she has to have some kind of connection.

I was offered a shower and accepted. she came to the shower door and chatted to me while I washed which was a first but it actually helped relax me. She kept putting her hand in a pinching my bum lol

My main issue with girls is "hidden" extras - but I knew when coming here the second time what I wanted and how much it was. She offers 2 services. Both are fully priced before you come so you know what you are getting. One is a full body oily massage then the most superb wet wank  - slow - all around the tip, long, short , soft and firmer that leaves you on the edge of craziness for ages (if you get me) and the other service a massage plus - which offers the same as the massage but full OWO till completion.  I love owo and I can only speak for myself but the choice of fucking a girl with a condom and owo and cumming in a hot girls mouth watching it run over my cock is something pretty hot to me. 

so then -after my shower we went upstairs to a candle lit red room that really sets the scene with a nice double bed. I laid with a towel over me as she stared to rub my back, chatting away and getting to know her a little - she's a smart girl to convo was interesting. After a while my back of legs , bum just inside my thigh was being stroked that felt nice (especially as I said being a regular massage guy)

She asked me to turn over where she then started undressing in front of me looking at me constantly. She asked me if I could lick her pussy which I was dying to anyway. I bent her over and both rimmed her and got deep inside , spotlessly clean , smelling great and so so wet. This girl drips which I totally love, she cums to and does not fake, she even once made me carry on as was getting closer which helps me a lot in the sexual department. I asked her if she could take a picture of me under her with my tongue inside her. She did without question and sent to me when I left.

She Took my cock inside her mouth and used fingers , hands and mouth and sent me to heaven. She asked me during if she wanted me to long it out (I`m a cum once only guy so this is fantastic for me) She brought me on the very point of exploding at least 5 times. I told her after spending almost an hour with her that I was ready. She faced me with legs wide open and I had my fingers in her very wet pussy, bending over my cock so I could see every bit. She gets very turned on like this and asked me to touch her in a certain way, as she started to cum I came so hard I was almost embarrassed and she took every bit In her mouth. She continued to lightly suck very gently as it was running over my cock and balls.

Anyways that my review. Not even sure if I am allowed to review as was not full sex but for me it rocked lol. I know she offers an overnight but never asked if its sex as my mrs will notice I have gone!

So - not something for everyone but for me personally its what I have been looking for and would recommend her

speedieman. If that had been me? I would have been gagging to fuck her mate! I can't believe that you did all that with this gorgeous girl without fucking her senseless. I would have been feckin Rampant mate!   :wacko:

Offline PLeisure

speedieman - impressive - good find  :thumbsup:   
 - just a pity about no sex. Does she allow CiM, though? Wasn't entirely clear if she did when you saw her. 
Let us know how the 3-some works out...  :hi:

Offline Black Horse

Saw this girl recently for the 100quid massage service after reading the reviews on here.

Location was clean terraced house in Befordshire. Part time prossie who mixes it with a real job. Nice enough girl who makes you feel at ease. Massage was ok and she enjoys RO. Has a wanking technique that keeps you on the edge for ages. Cleans you up after you shoot your load which is a nice touch.  Fills the hour and no rush to boot you out.

She has a body made for sex and you'll be super frustrated that you can't fuck her.

Banned reason: Inappropriate and offensive remarks about members.
Banned by: daviemac

speedieman

speedieman - impressive - good find  :thumbsup:   
 - just a pity about no sex. Does she allow CiM, though? Wasn't entirely clear if she did when you saw her. 
Let us know how the 3-some works out...  :hi:

I cum in her mouth yes. Felt like I was going to blow up. Amazing.

And yea if honest I'm nervous about the 3 some but very excited. Might take a bluey just in case I get stage fright. Not her of course but another guy but it's a fantasy I have always had but never done

speedieman

So yesterday evening I met Abbie with her guy at her house. I have seen Abbie now a few times and I asked her the possibility of a 3 some as it was in her likes and to my suprise she got back to me and said yes.  I really fancy this girl so was like a kid in a sweet shop.  It was my 1st 3 some experiance and I have to say it was amazing. I am still beaming.

Having another guy there actually really helped me in the old condom department to as while they was busy I could prepare myself without feeling pressured. 

I booked an hour but in all was there for around 90 mins.

Offline Owwhatanight

So how much is a 3sum ? but very aware she wont do this with every one. She,s got to fancy you first, also told me her guy is in his 40,s and I did see them both in the hotel bar later that night.

a review to follow then :hi:

speedieman

I would say thats about right. He picks her up from the hotel and i would say he was early 40. Real fun guy, he is in good shape and obviously works out so actually was nice to look at with her and for the record i aint gay but do enjoy looking at fit people fuck. There's is real bedroom chemistry between them and I could tell the kind of stuff that gets her off and he pretty much could get her to cum on demand. I counted 6 in the session. She was totally into it which was so hot and she was a lot more demanding then I expected. She knew what she wanted and pretty much run the show. Line of the night as she slapped me on the chest was "don't you dare fucking cum yet as I haven't finished with you yet" (probably knowing from previous encounters that I'm a one man pop)

We did briefly talk after as i had a coffee with them and i know this isn't a service she provides to all and the post above is spot on. She said she has done one 3 some and 1 guy previously in all the time been on site and it isn't a service which I do to anyone.

Price well I normally go for her 150 service so I actually offered 200 even before money was spoke about. I thought it a fair offer for the experiance and she said that was fine.  Maybe could have got for the 150 but didn't try.

A right little firecracker.

Offline PLeisure

Great stuff, speedie

As above, a review would be well received, I'm sure. Esp any details of you penetrating her - if that was on offer...
Once you've fully recovered  ;)

Offline Owwhatanight

Really good info Speedie , yeah he was a fit good looking Daniel Craig type guy and I am not gay either.  :D

Firecracker is a very good word to describe her but was she a good fuck?   :yahoo:

speedieman

As you all probably know im pretty taken by this girl so my thoughts may be a little clouded but yes it was one of the the best fucks and over all experiences I have ever had. I enjoyed both fucking her and watching her being fucked.  He was bringing out her filthy talking side and was quite dominant to her but now and again she would hit him and order him to do things. (Not a smack but a shove type thing)

Quite fascinating to be part off if honest. Oh and anyone who has seen her - the  "keeping you on the edge" thing she does with her hands / mouth she does with her pussy to. Gets you near then backs off and tells you to go super slow.

Blew my mind as well as my load !

Offline PLeisure

Liking this girl more n' more  :thumbsup:

Offline Owwhatanight

Speedie, fuck ! you could have done a review instead of teasing us.....and I have been there  :lol:  :D :lol: :D :yahoo:

ramrodronnie

Me too  :thumbsup: Not sure I could fuck her with her bloke there though. I'm ok with 2 girls, but 2 blokes, and 1 girl, not sure I could go with that?  :unknown:

Offline Owwhatanight

Well Raddy is doing a MMf on Wed in Leics and going to suck the guys cock. Its been well documented on main site and East Mids :lol: :yahoo:

Not for me but cannot wait for his review :drinks:

ramrodronnie

Whaaat! Raddy is going to do a MMF and suck the guys cock? Feckin Hell! I didn't realise he is Bi? Well whatever floats his boat. Defo not for me! Lmfbo   :D

Offline Owwhatanight

:lol: Raddy is not bi or gay but just wants a go at a Mmf with a difference. sure you can pick this up on main site but I know he looks on East England too so he may explain again :drinks:

Where have you been Ramrod to miss this :hi:

ramrodronnie

PC went in for repair, hard drive fucked. Back up and running now thank fuck Owwhatanight.   :thumbsup:

ramrodronnie

:lol: Raddy is not bi or gay but just wants a go at a Mmf with a difference. sure you can pick this up on main site but I know he looks on East England too so he may explain again :drinks:

Where have you been Ramrod to miss this :hi:

Well, call me old fashioned Owwhatanight. But there's no Feckin Way I'd suck a geezers cock, even in a MMF 3some. To me, even if you're not gay, you've gotta be Bi mate? Lmfbo   :dance: :wacko:

speedieman

Speedie, fuck ! you could have done a review instead of teasing us.....and I have been there  :lol:  :D :lol: :D :yahoo:

Ok ok lol. I didn't do full review as i big her up quite a bit and as it isn't one if her day to day services I didn't want to.misrepresent but I will say what happened.

Meeting

Her house. Bedfordshire area. Nice comfy house. Clean and tidy with fresh towels in bathroom.

I arrived as arranged really nervous as mentioned above.  Abbie answered the door in a full black dress as requested. Just long enough to cover her hold ups, high heels, long straighten blond hair. Big cuddle  and kiss (loveky kiss , little toungue,  wet lips)  just inside door and she asks me if i was ok. I said a little nervous and she said not to be as she wold take care of me. I was asked to take shower- no prob. Walk into kitchen and she gave me a bottle of becks so all very nice and she has glass of wine.

I had already asked for her guy not to meet me at door. So she asks me if I am ready and before I answered she grabbed my hand and led me upstairs. Careful as them stairs are step ! lol

She stops outside bedroom door and said to me that "this is going to be fun" and started giggling. She opens door and her guy is laying on bed jeans on but no top. About 6 ft. 40 or close, Handsome, Pretty awesome body if im honesy with muscles from working out.

He jumps up and greets me with a nice handshake and introduces himself. Really friendly guy.

Abbie tells me to sit on the bed so I'm side by side with her guy her on the bottom standing up. She puts one leg on bed showing up her dress and slowly rubs up her leg and around.  Playing with herself she asks us both to slowly get our cocks out. On looking over her guys was already out so I start getting out and thank the good lord above was hard already. 

She jumps on the bed right in the middle and puts her mouth right onto my cock sliding down and up just the once then onto his. She done this for a while. By now a cock in each hand and you could see her literally dry fucking herself thrusting forward and horny.

She stands over me and pulls her knickers to the side and she is extremely wet. Very sticky and wow .. tells me to taste her so I do without hesitation. She then stands over him and does same . He grabs her ass hard and slaps it.

She says to him "you like your slut" ? He mumbles yes from between her legs  (well I think he said yes lol) she sits on me kissing me and I can taste well you can imagine - pretty much everything.  Me , him, her  and I'm not gay but I just wanted it. I didn't care and was so turned on.

She pulls her skirt up and bends over in front of us and pulls her knickers to side and said "somebody fuck me now" Her guy said would you like to help yourself? I said to him that I would love to watch him slide in (as i get ready) He does just that. Really slowly and from the tip right down. He slides his bare cock in and out as i see her sticky wetness dripping all around. Quite a sight!!!

He sees I am ready. He said to her "so you want to be a slut do you? Then you better start acting like one"

He picks her up and throw her ass and pussy around to me and grabs her by the hair and says "back on to him" she does and it goes I'm.  OMG I normally hate the shit feeling of condoms but I pretty much felt it all. She uses ones called skins which are more feel.

Anyway she then takes over a little  and demanding we stand side of bed and wants us to share her properly.  She counts aloud 1.2.3.4.5 as i slide in 5 times then to him 1.2.3.4.5 and so forth. Hearing her count as she is edging closer to cuming is mind bogling.

We lay her down I fuck her on top as she pulls her legs equal to her ears . She whispers to me to fuck her harder and harder. She cums on me. As she catches breath he pulls her over and said "your not fucking resting" and pounds her hard , she cums 2 more times.

Suck your pussy off our cocks he says, now sitting edge of bed. She grabs both same time and I feel for the first time a guys cock on mine. But I couldn't give a fuck. It was in the moment and I was all in!

Abbie asks me to lay down. She sits on my cock and rides away and he stands on bed as my bouncing her up and down was helping him get a good blow job.

He walks behind and I could feel him around back of Abbie, my cock already in her. He hits her ass and asks her how bad she wants it. She screams yes yes please please I feel him push his cock against mine and force it in her. So tight as she took both. We both fucked in rhythm  and everything from her wetness , his cock rubbing  against mine and pleasuring her was just to much . I whispered to her that I was going to cum. She said "don't you fucking dare" lol

She stops her guy and asked him to fuck her as she pulled my condom off and gently brought me down while he fucked her. They are fairly aggressive with each other. Light hitting.  Hair pulls,  strangles etc but so much passion between them. They are so Into each other and a joy to watch.

Her guy says he needs a quick break and said when I come back in i want to see you fucking the hell out of her. Nice touch I thought.  Condom back on side my side, one leg held up and I was In absolute heaven. All to myself for a good 5 maybe 10 mins helping myself to her , touching , feeling, kissing,  telling how how much I fancied her (but all in a good way)

She tells me "I love the way you kiss me as you fuck me" which almost sent me over. 

He comes back in and it was pretty hot again.  She clearly likes performing for him and he likes her being pleasured.  He sits and watches a while all the while talking to her  very sexually.

For the next 30 or so there's lots more fucking , sucking,  throwing around and them both demanding from each other.  I by now have been getting close on many occasions.  Abbie lays on her back and pulls me on top she guides me very slowly in and out and holding my cock at same time. She squeezing as i go in slow and I can feel her young tight vagina gripping my cock. I get closer..she slows more

I am now desperate . All this time now he is waking over the side of her something come over me and I literally beg him to come all over her pussy as i am still in her. I move back slightly as i see him leaning in ... finger in her mouth and slowly wanking over us both.

Just then he says he is close, I am to i pull out and pull off condom.and start cumming, spraying everywhere as he is cumming over her pussy and my cock.

I really don't know what come over me but I don't care. It was amazing . So there it is. I'm going to go have another wank!!!

Brilliant brilliant night and one I will remember forever 

Offline Owwhatanight

Well, call me old fashioned Owwhatanight. But there's no Feckin Way I'd suck a geezers cock, even in a MMF 3some. To me, even if you're not gay, you've gotta be Bi mate? Lmfbo   :dance: :wacko:

Pmsl Ramrod  :lol: :lol: :lol: but he will tell you he's not and so would Mrs Raddy.

I am still laughing and hope Raddy explains  :D

Offline Owwhatanight

Speedie that's one hell of a review ...Respect man  :hi:

Offline PLeisure

whoa, speedie......... Legend !!  :hi:

ramrodronnie

Ok ok lol. I didn't do full review as i big her up quite a bit and as it isn't one if her day to day services I didn't want to.misrepresent but I will say what happened.

Meeting

Her house. Bedfordshire area. Nice comfy house. Clean and tidy with fresh towels in bathroom.

I arrived as arranged really nervous as mentioned above.  Abbie answered the door in a full black dress as requested. Just long enough to cover her hold ups, high heels, long straighten blond hair. Big cuddle  and kiss (loveky kiss , little toungue,  wet lips)  just inside door and she asks me if i was ok. I said a little nervous and she said not to be as she wold take care of me. I was asked to take shower- no prob. Walk into kitchen and she gave me a bottle of becks so all very nice and she has glass of wine.

I had already asked for her guy not to meet me at door. So she asks me if I am ready and before I answered she grabbed my hand and led me upstairs. Careful as them stairs are step ! lol

She stops outside bedroom door and said to me that "this is going to be fun" and started giggling. She opens door and her guy is laying on bed jeans on but no top. About 6 ft. 40 or close, Handsome, Pretty awesome body if im honesy with muscles from working out.

He jumps up and greets me with a nice handshake and introduces himself. Really friendly guy.

Abbie tells me to sit on the bed so I'm side by side with her guy her on the bottom standing up. She puts one leg on bed showing up her dress and slowly rubs up her leg and around.  Playing with herself she asks us both to slowly get our cocks out. On looking over her guys was already out so I start getting out and thank the good lord above was hard already. 

She jumps on the bed right in the middle and puts her mouth right onto my cock sliding down and up just the once then onto his. She done this for a while. By now a cock in each hand and you could see her literally dry fucking herself thrusting forward and horny.

She stands over me and pulls her knickers to the side and she is extremely wet. Very sticky and wow .. tells me to taste her so I do without hesitation. She then stands over him and does same . He grabs her ass hard and slaps it.

She says to him "you like your slut" ? He mumbles yes from between her legs  (well I think he said yes lol) she sits on me kissing me and I can taste well you can imagine - pretty much everything.  Me , him, her  and I'm not gay but I just wanted it. I didn't care and was so turned on.

She pulls her skirt up and bends over in front of us and pulls her knickers to side and said "somebody fuck me now" Her guy said would you like to help yourself? I said to him that I would love to watch him slide in (as i get ready) He does just that. Really slowly and from the tip right down. He slides his bare cock in and out as i see her sticky wetness dripping all around. Quite a sight!!!

He sees I am ready. He said to her "so you want to be a slut do you? Then you better start acting like one"

He picks her up and throw her ass and pussy around to me and grabs her by the hair and says "back on to him" she does and it goes I'm.  OMG I normally hate the shit feeling of condoms but I pretty much felt it all. She uses ones called skins which are more feel.

Anyway she then takes over a little  and demanding we stand side of bed and wants us to share her properly.  She counts aloud 1.2.3.4.5 as i slide in 5 times then to him 1.2.3.4.5 and so forth. Hearing her count as she is edging closer to cuming is mind bogling.

We lay her down I fuck her on top as she pulls her legs equal to her ears . She whispers to me to fuck her harder and harder. She cums on me. As she catches breath he pulls her over and said "your not fucking resting" and pounds her hard , she cums 2 more times.

Suck your pussy off our cocks he says, now sitting edge of bed. She grabs both same time and I feel for the first time a guys cock on mine. But I couldn't give a fuck. It was in the moment and I was all in!

Abbie asks me to lay down. She sits on my cock and rides away and he stands on bed as my bouncing her up and down was helping him get a good blow job.

He walks behind and I could feel him around back of Abbie, my cock already in her. He hits her ass and asks her how bad she wants it. She screams yes yes please please I feel him push his cock against mine and force it in her. So tight as she took both. We both fucked in rhythm  and everything from her wetness , his cock rubbing  against mine and pleasuring her was just to much . I whispered to her that I was going to cum. She said "don't you fucking dare" lol

She stops her guy and asked him to fuck her as she pulled my condom off and gently brought me down while he fucked her. They are fairly aggressive with each other. Light hitting.  Hair pulls,  strangles etc but so much passion between them. They are so Into each other and a joy to watch.

Her guy says he needs a quick break and said when I come back in i want to see you fucking the hell out of her. Nice touch I thought.  Condom back on side my side, one leg held up and I was In absolute heaven. All to myself for a good 5 maybe 10 mins helping myself to her , touching , feeling, kissing,  telling how how much I fancied her (but all in a good way)

She tells me "I love the way you kiss me as you fuck me" which almost sent me over. 

He comes back in and it was pretty hot again.  She clearly likes performing for him and he likes her being pleasured.  He sits and watches a while all the while talking to her  very sexually.

For the next 30 or so there's lots more fucking , sucking,  throwing around and them both demanding from each other.  I by now have been getting close on many occasions.  Abbie lays on her back and pulls me on top she guides me very slowly in and out and holding my cock at same time. She squeezing as i go in slow and I can feel her young tight vagina gripping my cock. I get closer..she slows more

I am now desperate . All this time now he is waking over the side of her something come over me and I literally beg him to come all over her pussy as i am still in her. I move back slightly as i see him leaning in ... finger in her mouth and slowly wanking over us both.

Just then he says he is close, I am to i pull out and pull off condom.and start cumming, spraying everywhere as he is cumming over her pussy and my cock.

I really don't know what come over me but I don't care. It was amazing . So there it is. I'm going to go have another wank!!!

Brilliant brilliant night and one I will remember forever

Wow! speedieman Whatta a fantastis Review mate! You defo had a good time there mate. And by what you've said, Abbie was loving it too. I've never done a MMF before, but I have to say that Review Defo got me going. Nice one speedieman   :thumbsup:

speedieman

Thanks guys and glad you enjoyed it. Yes is certainly was pretty amazing. Trouble is I could become pretty addicted to it and cost me a fortune! I better start doing some overtime :)

Offline Owwhatanight

But she is sooooo addictive. I am still in disbelieve how she took two cocks because she has such a small pussy and I struggled to get three fingers ...Raddy a new bucket list for you  :drinks:

speedieman

But she is sooooo addictive. I am still in disbelieve how she took two cocks because she has such a small pussy and I struggled to get three fingers ...Raddy a new bucket list for you  :drinks:

Lucky for her I got a small cock 😂

Start of the session I would have said no way but the Hornier she got the more her body just responded. It was so so tight as you can imagine but wow!

Not for a minute did I expect actually what happened.  I was actually thinking maybe it was just them 2 and me joining in for soft play. But I could tell from her mood that she was not there to mess around lol

Timmy2

Evening
Wow Speedie... nice review, that's how I think my MMF will go, but with my twists to it.
Yep there is going She is extremely attractive and fit, I expect to be fucking her standing on one leg with the other behind her head.. she is that flexible. Evidently she is insatiable and he can go for hours. He has atoned body and a large cock so i expect to watch him pounding away at her and there will be plenty of double pen in both hole and with dildos and magic wand.  He is orally bi only ... I am straight and never touched a hard cock never mind suck one...but suck one i will...

Read my reviews to see if i am gay... I am adventurous... :P

My review will be up on the East Mids board on Wednesday

Enjoy

Raddy

speedieman

Just read your post raddy and left little advice. I think go for it lol

Timmy2

Cheers Mate.. good post :thumbsup:
Can't wait, just asked them to increase from 1.5 hrs to 2hrs

Raddy

ramrodronnie

Evening
Wow Speedie... nice review, that's how I think my MMF will go, but with my twists to it.
Yep there is going She is extremely attractive and fit, I expect to be fucking her standing on one leg with the other behind her head.. she is that flexible. Evidently she is insatiable and he can go for hours. He has atoned body and a large cock so i expect to watch him pounding away at her and there will be plenty of double pen in both hole and with dildos and magic wand.  He is orally bi only ... I am straight and never touched a hard cock never mind suck one...but suck one i will...

Read my reviews to see if i am gay... I am adventurous... :

My review will be up on the East Mids board on Wednesday

Enjoy

Raddy

Hi Raddy Lmfbo mate! No Way?????  You surely aint gonna suck a geezers cock???? Ok MMF 3some, I maybe could just do that, but I could Never, Ever suck a geezres dick! Fuck that! Yuk. I wanna puke mate. Lmfbo.   :wacko:

Offline Owwhatanight

Raddy what's the twist ????   :dance:

Timmy2

Hi Raddy Lmfbo mate! No Way?????  You surely aint gonna suck a geezers cock???? Ok MMF 3some, I maybe could just do that, but I could Never, Ever suck a geezres dick! Fuck that! Yuk. I wanna puke mate. Lmfbo.   :wacko:
Come on...it has got to happen.. only live once :crazy:

Raddy

Timmy2

Raddy what's the twist ????   :dance:
You know....
They are going to get Raddy(ed) :P

Raddy

speedieman

Cheers Mate.. good post :thumbsup:
Can't wait, just asked them to increase from 1.5 hrs to 2hrs

Raddy

I booked an hour but there around 90 mins but yes I could have easy done 2 hours.

Offline Owwhatanight

If I may ask Speedie...Abbie does not do MMF with just any one,  but are you about the same age as her partner?  :hi: