Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: August - Cardiff Companions  (Read 1997 times)

thatguy

Date & Time:
07/10/15 4pm

Venue:
Cardiff Bay, Clean, Safe, exactly what you'd expect from a well established agency.

The girl:
Height: 5'
Dress: Size 6
Breasts: 30-32 C
Hair: Long brown
Face: Pretty
Miscellaneous: Has a few Tattoos and piercings

Duration:
30 min

Cost:
£100

Services:
OWO, sex in various positions COB, DFK prob even a bit of PSE

How legit:

100%

Communication:

10/10 as per usual with this agency

The meeting:

Easy to find apartment in a big complex of Flats/houses.
Was shown to the room and then to my surprise had a tiny fit chick enter the room. For what ever reason I thought she was going to be taller. haha
This girl is like a fucking dura cell bunny. If your into your school girl thing then she is 100% for you. To top it off she's Welsh too. Anyway, she dove on the bed and shoved her tongue down my throat! then went to work on my cock for a good 10 minutes. a small mouth and small hands made my cock look like a python! After some fantastic OWO we placed on the raincoat and started fucking. she was onto for ages, then I literally threw her around and fucked her from behind. She takes a pounding good considering she's so tiny.
After a lengthy doggy session I pulled out and sprayed her back with cum!!
Then got dressed and ran off haha. I didn't, we spent a good 5-10 mins chatting. Im sure I was there for 45 mins in the end.

Conclusion:

:yahoo: Well Worth a visit! Not a clock watcher. Easy going horny local girl.

Score:

8/10

Would I return:

Yes

Will I return:

Yes

Value for money:

Yes

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Asian Hunter

Confused with the pricing. AW 30 mins £80. Agency 30 mins £100  :unknown:

thatguy

Probably a glitch in the matrix.

np500

If she's working out of a parlour are the parlour not going to take a cut, her aw is probably her indie profil, so she can charge less but make more ?

Offline HughJardon

TG your a reviewing juggernaut  :hi:

downwiththesickness

This review does tempt me... especially as she is Welsh, and I want to try a Welsh girl.

Offline foreverhung

That Guy has done it again, what was the Atmos like, did she cum like fuck over your dick, was she loud/screamer, tight and wet? All that stuff....  :hi:
Banned reason: Self confessed wanker.
Banned by: daviemac

Husqvarna360

Good report, what peircing does she gave?

Cheers mate

thatguy

Cheers guys.
I'm addicted to punting these days! She's a fire cracker. She was loving it. the harder you go the older she gets type of thing. She's a good girl. The AW thing may be her own like already mentioned so depending who you book
 her through etc. I got her for £100 through the agency. if you get her for £80 at the same service then your on for a winner. I personally think the current climate, especially in the past 3 years where the service has been the same but the prices have steadily gone from £70-£100 but the economy has stayed the same.

Anyway went off on a tangent there. All in all good girl, safe accommodation. sucks like a dyson and takes a good fucking with no problems what so ever.

Hands down the best agency in cardiff at the moment. If the other agencies bothered dropping their prices a little bit and starts doing 30 min in calls for £80-100 then they'd rake it in. But hey thats a suggestion.

Offline mikeyboy1984

Good review. Is cim extra or part of the package? Fancy smashing a petite bird and she may just fit the bill

thatguy

the harder you go the older she gets type of thing

Not older! Louder!

Anyway I never asked about CIM but I think its an all inclusive type of deal. Good luck and enjoy

downwiththesickness

I am thinking this young lady might be my next visit...

Offline alias48000

why not 10/10. Who is more attractive between August/eva/Morgan?

thatguy

Why not? hmmmm well because thats the judgement I made.

Eva, is the most attractive out of the three, then Morgan then August. Sorry girls, one has to be honest when posed with the three names, xx

jtfm

We definitely got the same taste in girls.