Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 5+Star+Cock+Sucker - Leicester  (Read 3319 times)

1 review(s) for English Lady HH (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Timmy2

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Again Pre UKP
Another controversial girl, she has 2 or 3 profiles on AW and has a male duo partner also
I mentioned to her why the multiple profiles and her answer seemed plausible to her not me, my opinion is that she is good enough to warrant loads of business with just the one  profile, but its is not my business
Comms good throughout, but directions and secrecy to the appointed final venue is bizarre, any of you who has had the pleasure
will know what I am talking about.  Its like a mystery bus trip...
Anyway arrived at the destination, expected a Tom Tom message to say, "ThankFuck you have finally arrived at your destination" but on entering I was greeted by a very friends pretty lady with an awesome body, she insisted on me taking a  shower in a very well appointed bathroom.  I entered the bedroom naked, to find her waiting for me on the bed, money had already been paid and she moved it to the residential part of the property, where her partner probably was (this did not bother me at all, in fact he may not have been there). She kissed me passionately and deeply and I removed her cloths to expose a good pair of false tits and very firm well apportioned body..
She was soon on her knees delivering a very deep throat blow job on me, I could have come instantly had I not wanted a 2 pop session, I moved round to finger a tight wet pussy and sucked on a very erect clit. I managed to finger her quite hard and if I recall did get a crafty finger in her ass, she orgasmed  after a while and sucked on my cock again, I mentioned that I was trying to find someone to fist, and she said she was not that big so it would not be possible, but I could try....wow on her back and legs up in the air I licked her clit and managed to get 4 fingers in and pounding away at her for quite a long time, she obviously loved it because she came again.  Covered up and had her on all fours and pounded away at her newly loosened up pussy, again I think I managed to get my thumb in her ass before it was off with the condom and shooting my load into her mouth, she loves cum in her mouth but does not swallow....
Overall, well worth a visit despite the magical mystery tour

Raddy

Offline Jerboa

Good review Raddy, sounds like a right dirty bird.  :thumbsup:

Offline badsin

I've been tempted to see this one on a few occasions. Does she allow two pops in the hour, and is she as fit & pretty as the profile would have you believe? :hi:

Timmy2

I only one popped , but I think she does
Fit toned body and if I recall yes she was pretty...
Cheers
Raddy

Timmy2

Good review Raddy, sounds like a right dirty bird.  :thumbsup:
She was.... but I seem to have a way off making them dirty....ha ha  :crazy:
Raddy

Timmy2

Just for info
This is the same girl

Just as good....  :P
Don't think you will get her doing a duo with 5+Star+Cock+Sucker  :sarcastic:

Raddy

Diehard

Again Pre UKP
Another controversial girl, she has 2 or 3 profiles on AW and has a male duo partner also
I mentioned to her why the multiple profiles and her answer seemed plausible to her not me, my opinion is that she is good enough to warrant loads of business with just the one  profile, but its is not my business
Comms good throughout, but directions and secrecy to the appointed final venue is bizarre, any of you who has had the pleasure
will know what I am talking about.  Its like a mystery bus trip...
Anyway arrived at the destination, expected a Tom Tom message to say, "ThankFuck you have finally arrived at your destination" but on entering I was greeted by a very friends pretty lady with an awesome body, she insisted on me taking a  shower in a very well appointed bathroom.  I entered the bedroom naked, to find her waiting for me on the bed, money had already been paid and she moved it to the residential part of the property, where her partner probably was (this did not bother me at all, in fact he may not have been there). She kissed me passionately and deeply and I removed her cloths to expose a good pair of false tits and very firm well apportioned body..
She was soon on her knees delivering a very deep throat blow job on me, I could have come instantly had I not wanted a 2 pop session, I moved round to finger a tight wet pussy and sucked on a very erect clit. I managed to finger her quite hard and if I recall did get a crafty finger in her ass, she orgasmed  after a while and sucked on my cock again, I mentioned that I was trying to find someone to fist, and she said she was not that big so it would not be possible, but I could try....wow on her back and legs up in the air I licked her clit and managed to get 4 fingers in and pounding away at her for quite a long time, she obviously loved it because she came again.  Covered up and had her on all fours and pounded away at her newly loosened up pussy, again I think I managed to get my thumb in her ass before it was off with the condom and shooting my load into her mouth, she loves cum in her mouth but does not swallow....
Overall, well worth a visit despite the magical mystery tour

Raddy

She is a scammer isn't she? And on her other profile she doesn't offer dfk? I've definitely read a review on one of her other profiles where she scammed a guy. She says whites only but are you asian raddy? Unless I'm confusing her with another girl but I'm sure it the same girl who had fake pictures up.

Timmy2

Not Asian, White English ....

Front Profile pictures are fake.. gallery and PG are real... CT knows more about profiles...but she sucked cock good
if I recall she FK not DFK
I had no issues with her at all
Raddy

Offline badsin

Just for info
This is the same girl

Raddy

Recognise this profile, particularly the profile picture. Yes she's hot, as Diehard, I'm sure I've read some negative feedback on her.
Just from memory, doesn't she, and the other girls work from a house in Groby?? I think I've also read that she has offered bareback in the past??
She does look fit though..... Raddy - which face pictures are correct?? :hi:

Timmy2

Recognise this profile, particularly the profile picture. Yes she's hot, as Diehard, I'm sure I've read some negative feedback on her.
Just from memory, doesn't she, and the other girls work from a house in Groby?? I think I've also read that she has offered bareback in the past??
She does look fit though..... Raddy - which face pictures are correct?? :hi:
None matey...but she is pretty enough, but I mainly saw the top of her head :cool:
Raddy

Timmy2

She is a scammer isn't she? And on her other profile she doesn't offer dfk? I've definitely read a review on one of her other profiles where she scammed a guy. She says whites only but are you asian raddy? Unless I'm confusing her with another girl but I'm sure it the same girl who had fake pictures up.

DieHard, appologies
I found my original post
Well worth a visit, but no Kissing at all, this is something i enjoy so missed this a lot.

Soz about the error...grey matter

Raddy

Offline Corsaire

DieHard, appologies
I found my original post
Well worth a visit, but no Kissing at all, this is something i enjoy so missed this a lot.

Soz about the error...grey matter

Raddy

I emailed her about French kissing to clarify with her. She just exclaimed about the fact that she does owo as though that's all that matters. DFK is VERY important to me so didn't go.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2015, 07:47:03 am by Corsaire »

Timmy2

Just for info
This is the same girl

Raddy
Bit of a story behind this 2nd account... the profile face picture on this account (which is totally fake) is very much like a friend of Mrs Raddy, so I went for the other account... that would have been so bad if I had showed up it actually was her.

If you look close there is a mole next to her belly button this same mole is on 5 Star Cock Sucker

Raddy

Offline Crazydave

I've visited her before. She was fine and had no problems. Good cock sucking and tight body. Strange parking instructions but no problem whatsoever with the punt. Can't remember if she kissed, but I don't think so. The only thing that put me off a second visit was her hourly charge of £130. If she was around the £100 mark I'd have probably gone back.

Timmy2

I've visited her before. She was fine and had no problems. Good cock sucking and tight body. Strange parking instructions but no problem whatsoever with the punt. Can't remember if she kissed, but I don't think so. The only thing that put me off a second visit was her hourly charge of £130. If she was around the £100 mark I'd have probably gone back.
The parking instructions are so bizarre, I just parked on the next street and walked right up to the residence..... I have commented before on seeing a podgy balding bloke opening the gate on his way to a punt as I was on my way to the M1 on e day... Glad Mrs Raddy didn't cop me smirking to myself
Deffo no Kissing
Good Cock sucker though

Raddy