Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet CHANTELLE xxx (London: Old Street, EC1V)  (Read 2034 times)

50 review(s) for Sweet CHANTELLE xxx (41 positive, 5 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Online The_Don

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Thanks to those that reviewed Sweet CHANTELLE before

I rated her as neutral (could have been positive), but it didn't really work for me. Because I felt, she lacking in some areas IMO (see below)

Services:
Kissing
OWO
Penetration (Protected)

Price: £100 per hour.

Comm's: Via text's (maid and could be much better), Chantelle English ok.

Location: Flat in tower block (I've been to worse). Mid to large size bedroom fit for use with double bed and a sofa. Bathroom with a real bath and shower (electric, good but poorly fitted IMO), stocked with lots toiletries. Metered parking with in less than 5 mins walk.
Tube = Old Street 5 mins walk.

Would I visit again:   :unknown:

Pictures: Don't show her face (even P/G), body wise its her (pictures are a few years old IMO)

The girl:  Mid to Long blonde hair , size 10, 5.5-6 ish, mid to late 20's, Real tits (C cup), not a bad looking girl.

Neutral: The sex was functional and even though I popped, she closed her eyes during it. lack of any real kissing. Location may be off putting for some.

Negatives - Some clock watching going on.   

I will add,

No FK, no DT (not even attempted). Not really GFE (IMO) and a lack of interaction or reaction. She seemed to be going though the motions.

I left this punt feeling underwhelmed.

Below is a current picture and profile:

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline arkenciel

she used to be famed for her bj works, now seems lackluster. same habit for being in the business for too long i guess? disappointed to hear your experience.

Online The_Don

she used to be famed for her bj works, now seems lackluster. same habit for being in the business for too long i guess? disappointed to hear your experience.

I've had better B/J, thus its got to be good to get the green from me.

I think (most) good W/G know that doing the same thing, day in day out is monotonous. Over time, it can ware them down. This can lead to them becoming jaded (if not prudent). Just like any job, taking brakes (time out). Helps to people to focus and then perform, once back to the daily grind!

As for disappointment, that punting. Some times its good other times not so good and then it can be just bad!

What works for me may not for others, hence External Link/Members Only

I'm trying to stick to External Link/Members Only (Punting for 1 hour at or under £100 P/H). So far I've had 3 good punts and 1 neutral.

Offline claretandblue

Sorry to hear that op,I detest those flats in old street and it would have to be an absolute cracker of a wg for me to even consider a return  :hi:

Offline naz

Exactly my experiance, saw her some time ago based on the reviews she had, was't impressed with her service or flat. only works during the day or use to when I saw her. I asked her if she was busy, she said she has many regular clients and was busy. I thought good luck to them as im not going back there again.

mrhappypants

Hi don I recognise your points.  She does score for reliability and location as reasonable local Polish punt, but not one to travel for.

Dave