Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Beatrice93, South Kensington  (Read 1670 times)

sloopjohnb

Her profile looks good; no convincing aw ratings though and nothing on here I could find.

External Link/Members Only

Has anyone had the pleasure?

Offline tantric talents

Her profile looks good; no convincing aw ratings though and nothing on here I could find.

Has anyone had the pleasure?
Those aw ratings shows Sergei is really promoting this one!

Offline Clique

I had the pleasure of seeing her about 2 maybe 3 weeks ago. I don't punt that much so I don't have a lot to go on. Saying that however - she was one of the best I've had period. DFK seemed natural and was such a pleasure - she had a playful way about her but i suspect she will probably mold to the vibe of the other person.

She is very slim! Her photos are defiantly accurate. I am 5"8 - without heels she was maybe 5"4.
She is not the type that is skinny because she doesn't eat! Her body is firm and health with no fat on her. Her English is not the best although she tries to not let onto this in a cute kinda way. You can have a conversation but she may not catch on to some things

I saw her at about 11pm one evening - at the cloisters building! So simple but clean environment.
I want to go back for a 2hr session and take her up on filming. If I recall I think she said she wears a mask - guess I'll find out soon!

When I left - I was in a taxi home already when she text me saying I left my iwatch in her bathroom!! Turned round, went back and she opened the door for me and returned my watch. It looked like she was done for the night and was in a t shirt and not much else.

She also has great hair which I reminisce about running my hands through will DFK.

She also did OWO - I can't recall much about this probably because I was anxious to get to the main even with her!

From her private gallery.

One of the best parts was that she seemed to enjoy it as much as I did! She knows she is young and hot and seems to enjoy the fact!

I would defiantly recommend as being worthwhile
Banned reason: Duplicate account
Banned by: Head1

Online tigerfeet

One of the best parts was that she seemed to enjoy it as much as I did! She knows she is young and hot and seems to enjoy the fact!

I would defiantly recommend as being worthwhile
Nice review. I'd give her a go if she was £100 hint hint  ;)  :cool:

Offline kowalski

Nice review Sergie.
I see your English has improved "old man".
Cloisters building-my arse.

Offline tazz

Well done for finding a Romanian that delivers a good service and who decided to return your watch. Most of the ones ive ever read reviews of provide a crap service and cant say ive ever met one who id go back to.

Offline Clique

I'm guessing Sergei is promoter for fake aw reviews?
Genuinely not the case here. I actually came on here to see if there where any reviews for Tina Northolt and a couple of others on my hotlist but am not convinced about yet. I saw this post come up on the first page of posts so thought I would put in my 2 cents. Anyway, i'de recommend her. People can form their own opinion.

I think the main thin that blew me away was the DFK, generally I have found this to be a rarity amongst ladies of the night!
Banned reason: Duplicate account
Banned by: Head1

Offline Bigus Dickus

I'm guessing Sergei is promoter for fake aw reviews?
Genuinely not the case here. I actually came on here to see if there where any reviews for Tina Northolt and a couple of others on my hotlist but am not convinced about yet. I saw this post come up on the first page of posts so thought I would put in my 2 cents. Anyway, i'de recommend her. People can form their own opinion.

I think the main thin that blew me away was the DFK, generally I have found this to be a rarity amongst ladies of the night!

I think both you and the OP are a bit ropey! The OP's profile created a few days before her AW one and now you pop up out of nowhere saying you punted her!  :wackogirl: :rolleyes:

sloopjohnb

I just asked a question. No promoting there. Any coincidence in timing is just that: coincidence. I can't help the fact that that I only recently created a profile. Everyone has to start somewhere.