Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: HelenMary92 NG3 Nottingham  (Read 1500 times)

1 review(s) for Helenmary92 (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Owwhatanight

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I like to see the odd EE girl as occasionally you get one that's a good fuck & Good value.
Communication was via txt and replies were very quick even given postcode very early. This was a last min punt.

She had a Special offer of £60 ph before 7pm and this was confirmed. Told me she was Spanish and everything on profile was included.

Terrace house in Sneinton that was shared with another Wg and very clean and tidy. This girl looked very thin, anorexic came to my mind. Looked very Spanish & not bad looking but she put her fingers to her mouth to shush me up as other punters were in. Wtf I thought. I speak Spanish so I tried to converse with her in her so called native tongue but just got the usual EE no understand Bollocks.

Money handed over, undressed and then the lights went out ???? With just a little light coming through window I could just see my way.

Straight away she tried to put a rubber on my not so erect cock, I told her not yet slow down we have an hour. Fuck thought all women liked a bit of for-play first. Got down between her very thin legs and lifted them up so I could taste her ass n pussy and things were starting to go well at last until I tried the finger ....first no. Then a kiss.... second no.

I am now nice n hard and ready to fuck so rubber back on. This is when the lube comes out and she covers my cock n balls in this gunge. Fucked her mish, cow girl & reverse and it was good but like fucking a bag of potatoes.  Next thing she jumps off to inspect me and tell me I have cum and that's it ??? I had not cum but because the fucking lube had gone up the sides of the rubber making her think it was cum. I pointed this out and that I am not 21 and will only come once in an hour not after 25min. Then offered me a massage but I had enough of her miserable attitude so dressed and walked telling her she was a joke by not doing anything on her profile. 25min for £60 It's amazing how good there English is when your on the way out.

Another Typical useless EE girl and there will be a few who will say "told you so"   :thumbsdown:

She is here 2 weeks and the price is now £80 ph

Offline kingkong69

Thanks for the warning Typical they never offer you the time and services they promised ..

Offline Mutinyonthecounty

She sounds like a right cunt. Sorry to hear your bad experience. I never touch EE girls as I imagine the above scenario happens a lot.

Offline Owwhatanight

She sounds like a right cunt. Sorry to hear your bad experience. I never touch EE girls as I imagine the above scenario happens a lot.

Motc she was a right miserable cunt....but you get what you pay for :) :(

Offline bigrockcandy

It's totally beyond me why experienced punters even bother with EEs....I'm sure there's the odd gem out there but few & far between. The advantage of a British girl is that at least you can have some form of conversation/laugh which for me is all part of the experience....but maybe I'm a fluffy fecker !

Offline Owwhatanight

It's totally beyond me why experienced punters even bother with EEs....I'm sure there's the odd gem out there but few & far between. The advantage of a British girl is that at least you can have some form of conversation/laugh which for me is all part of the experience....but maybe I'm a fluffy fecker !

I totally agree Brc but I thought as she was Spanish and I speak her language, maybe use a bit of charm and Bobs your uncle have a good one. :dance:
Also why I only gambled with £60....you may be a fluffy fecker Brc but I was a stupid fucker and never to old to learn by your mistakes :crazy:

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
Thanks for the heads up matey as always, she was on my 'to do list' but I think it was a different profile, thinking about it I think there's 2 girls with almo dntical pictures posed next to that door.

I like the look of the slim sexy young EE's with their sexy round bums but will give her a miss now, I get get mate is no better either so will dodge them both

Cheers pal

Offline MunchCrunch

Like Iloveoral said, I have noticed a few profiles with pictures near 'that door'. I have never been with an EE girl, although I must say I have been tempted. Something stops me at the last minute though, but I am certainly sure there are some good ones out there.

Sometimes the best part of the punt is leaving!

MC.

TheNewSeeker

Another Typical useless EE girl and there will be a few who will say "told you so"   :thumbsdown:

If you're going to TOFFT a Rom, then don't risk a zero AWFB. Whilst AWFB is fluffy, a rating of +10, with a good number of punters who themselves are +10 reduces failure risk. This does not mean zero risk, mind. You can still die in a car crash with your seat belt on.

:timeout:

Offline meat_sweats

It looks like the Hungarian girls that were in Derby are now in Nottingham, and this sounds very much like a Channel Sweetlove experience I had in Derby.

Offline kingkong69

I am afraid  this is a typical EE rip-off punt, offering lots of services for very little  money,dont understand  any English until the end when they want you to go plus is normally a switch and bait, count yourself lucky if no bf  show up threading you for money  :scare:

Offline Owwhatanight

Well it's good to see that this profile gets recycled well as now the photos show a different girl, because this one has a bit of meat on her great ass  :wacko: