Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LADY AUDREY LOVE - Large breasted MILF Wimbledon  (Read 7890 times)

6 review(s) for Audrey Swetie xx (4 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline rockharders

External Link/Members Only
Price: 100 p/h
Location: tidy house a couple minutes walk from Wimbledon tube

Easy comms arranged meet with a few hours notice.

Friendly greeting and hug at the door in attire quite similar to those in the gallery pics. Couldn't wait to get hold of those huge breasts.
Showered and Audrey was waiting for me in the bedroom. We discussed the rules and what was offered, what I wanted and went right on ahead. She offered me some water, and then got a pleasant massage while she was wearing a skinny thong and bra which I asked her to keep on until later. A decent massage and right into a covered BJ (at my request). BJ was a bit toothy so asked her to go really slow. Couldn't resist the boobage so it was off with the thong and bra and plunged my face right into that sumptuous cleavage.

Physically, Audrey has a very well done boob job and the gallery pictures are spot on, you can't really feel the bolt-ons underneath because I suspect the boobies were quite substantial to begin with.

Facially, I can only say the pictures are an approximation because in close up you can add a bit more wrinkle factor and age. Also, as the gallery pics show, the stomach area is covered up for good reason. Because its quite loose in an excess skin flab kind of way and you can see a good deal of surgery scars.

However, the rest of her body is impressive and good tanned skin elsewhere, with a fabulous view of her ass when doing Audrey doggy style.

We did a good bit of 69 and her pussy is immaculately clean. But when inside, it's not so tight. We did the usual mish, doggy, girl on top and so on. Sex service was good, vanilla but good and Audrey puts on a good bit of (fake??) moaning.

We had a pleasant chat until I was bored and wanted to leave. No rushing or clock watching.

Overall a good quality vanilla punt with a friendly, large breasted MILF. Good attitude and service, no complaints otherwise. I've had a good run of punts recently so more to come.

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: October 05, 2015, 09:05:24 pm by rockharders »

Dave2014

She is a good vanilla punt. And a nice person. I like her too. Definitely not a clock watcher. I sat there for a good 30 minutes after a punt once while she made me some fruit tea and we drank it together.

Offline droplet

She is an absolute disgrace. See my review of her:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=33182.msg742879;topicseen#msg742879

Since then, she closed down her profile and started this one. AVOID at all cost.  :scare: :scare: :scare:

Dave2014

She is an absolute disgrace. See my review of her:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=33182.msg742879;topicseen#msg742879

Since then, she closed down her profile and started this one. AVOID at all cost.  :scare: :scare: :scare:

I think you are in the minority there, my friend. Most other punters seem to have had a good time with her. She is a nice person too. You may have had a bad experience, but I certainly didn't. Nor did the OP.

Offline Johnny wishbone

Good review. On my list. Her tits look amazing! Thanks!

Offline cim_lover

hi

anyone seen audrey recently.  feeling a milf punt. she must be 50+ so want to know if her body is all south. Thanks

Offline horsa

she looks amazing, id also like to know what her body is like? Is her bum saggy?

Offline thetinman007

How does she compare with crystal Sensual in Harrow?

Offline droplet

I gave a negative review some time ago.  :scare: :scare: :scare:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=33182.msg460551#msg460551

Since then I think she deleted her old profile and started a new one, trying to hide her bad reviews.

Avoid at all cost

Offline thetinman007

Cheers droplet, I'm still intrigued. Anyone know  if she has a mirror in the bedroom?

Offline cim_lover

im also still interested.  she may have changed her ways. just dont want all her body to be hanging south. someone must have seen her recently

brolin_76

she looks amazing, id also like to know what her body is like? Is her bum saggy?

50 years old gilf. you expect a peachy bum? :dash: :dash:

Offline horsa

50 years old gilf. you expect a peachy bum? :dash: :dash:
Not at all, just not saggy...

Offline droplet

Her body was all loose and not tight at all.

There was nothing good about her. She was also very lazy and didnt do anything. Closed her eyes during the whole session. As resported in a few reports on here on her old deleted profile.

Also the attitude sucked. I remember dropping a question about her tits and she said why do I care, if I enjoy them I enjoy them, why do I have to ask questions.

AVOID AT ALL COST

joseph670

I saw her about 2 years ago now and to be honest she was quite decent. LFK, and quite intimate sex and extremely friendly.

Offline JamesRockford

« Last Edit: February 08, 2016, 05:07:23 pm by JamesRockford »

Offline Mr Farkyhars

I haven't yet seen her, though she's on my HL. The way I reconcile Droplet's experience with others' is to suppose that she may not be at her best in the late evening. Others may have different suggestions :)
« Last Edit: February 08, 2016, 05:36:38 pm by Mr Farkyhars »

Offline thetinman007