Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Duo booked - Maisie and Amber of Newcastle - Touring Glasgow  (Read 3790 times)

Offline tazman1002001

Maisie - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Amber of Newcastle - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Also found this profile - External Link/Members Only

Well I've seen Maisie before a few weeks ago (see details here https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=68787.0 ) ......sorry I haven't had a chance to get a POSITIVE review up yet as been working out of the country but will get something up.

Noticed Maisie was in Glasgow and called her as I had a great time last time and she really does have a killer body and big Natural tits to die for...she said she was doing duo's with Amber of Newcastle and would I be interested as she said both have big tits and she remember me saying that I'm a big boobs lover. 

Amber of Newcastle has some great feedback both here on UKP and also on AW....and I could not resist booking them both and I really can't wait ....if Amber is anywhere as good and as nice as Maisie I'm going to have the best duo booking ever.

Ambers pics look great and her agency profile is brilliant as well......I will let you lads all know how good Amber is......as I've said Maisie is great and I'm just looking forward to having a face full of her natural tits whilst Amber sucks me off ..... :wacko:.....

I think they are here for a few days and with Glasgow being as shite as it is I think these girls will be busy ......so I'm getting in early.

Duo review to follow..... :thumbsup:
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline tazman1002001

Well I'm still on cloud 9 after my duo booking last night with Maisie and Amber, what a great service offered by these 2 really hot girls.

My first meet with Amber and def not my last, great body that she keeps in trim as she is a gym bunny and you can tell she really has great stamina, really nice body with some great tatoos, I loved the bow the most, when you see her you will know why the bow looks so good.

Maisie looked hotter than i remember from before, real natural look and she has a great 10/10 body and those natural massive tits are probably the best out there just now.

Both girl Deepthroat and do the spit on the cock so well, and yes I got the bot I was looking forward to .....with Amber spitting and sucking open my cock OWO style and Maise with her fantastic tits dangling about my face and mouth with me gently sucking like no ones business,.,,,sheer bliss lol.

I think they have gone to Edinburgh today but will be back for 2/3 days next week in Glasgow and hopefully in a nice services apartment doing duo and single bookings again.

Not sure why anyone would risk some skanky Romanian when we have these really hot Britsh Girls touring Glasgow...... It's a no brainer in my head.

I will get a full FR up tonight ....but it's definatley a big POSTIVE for both from me  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: October 06, 2015, 07:06:37 am by tazman1002001 »
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Hawkwind71

And there is me reading all these reviews saying that the NE is losing all its talent, obviously not true. :lol:

Offline seeker

Pity they only stay in Glasgow the one day  :(
By the time I had noticed they where here
No time to arrange a punt  :(
Thanks foe the heads up Taz ..
Definitely two on the to do list  :hi:
 :cool:

Offline seeker

Taz is Amber nice looking
Quick reply would be appreciated
As I'm thinking of booking her this morning  :hi:
Thanks

RandyF

Wow Taz!

A pre-punt report, a post-coital punt report, and we await the 20/20 full main event.

Bit much, naw?

Offline valdishere

Wow Taz After reading your preview I'll now log in later to read no doubt a doubly amazing half hour punt with pre shower, kisses , cuddles ,double cum and post shower with cuddles on way out.
Odds on a 10/10 review I'd say

Offline tazman1002001

Wow Taz!

A pre-punt report, a post-coital punt report, and we await the 20/20 full main event.

Bit much, naw?

We might eventually get a 4th review from you to help for all your fellow punters ...?
Banned by:

Offline tazman1002001

Wow Taz After reading your preview I'll now log in later to read no doubt a doubly amazing half hour punt with pre shower, kisses , cuddles ,double cum and post shower with cuddles on way out.
Odds on a 10/10 review I'd say

Or it could be as boring as you're ONE review......... :dash:
Banned by:

Offline tazman1002001

Taz is Amber nice looking
Quick reply would be appreciated
As I'm thinking of booking her this morning  :hi:
Thanks

Yeah a nice looking girl......early thirties I would say ........great kisser and evn better at her sloppy blow jobs lol.....
Banned by:

Offline tazman1002001

Pity they only stay in Glasgow the one day  :(
By the time I had noticed they where here
No time to arrange a punt  :(
Thanks foe the heads up Taz ..
Definitely two on the to do list  :hi:
 :cool:

They are back next week and said they are renting a nice apartment hopefully.....
Banned by:

RandyF

We might eventually get a 4th review from you to help for all your fellow punters ...?

Oh keep your wig on Taz  :rolleyes:

Don't mind telling you that I'm laying naked on the couch, stroking my toned naked body waiting patiently for this 20/20 duo review to land  :)  Mind no forget to tell us about their feet  :hi:

chico1000

Oh keep your wig on Taz  :rolleyes:

Don't mind telling you that I'm laying naked on the couch, stroking my toned naked body waiting patiently for this 20/20 duo review to land  :)  Mind no forget to tell us about their feet  :hi:
:vomit:

Offline seeker

Missed her  :(
She's back to Newcastle this morning. ..
But ended up having a fantastic energetic punt
Somewhere else  :lol
These Newcastle girls are grrrrrrrrrrreat
Yes I know your reading this     :cool:

Offline Happy99

Quick rules reminder

"- Touting
Zero tolerance for touting / advertising. You must disclose any link you have that may be seen as bias if you're not just a customer. Sharing info must be for the benefit of other punters and not to promote the business of others. Reviews that read like a marketing-written advert rather than genuine recommendation will be removed."

That's pretty much all Taz's reviews described. They are just expanded versions of AW feedback and of zero value.

Offline seeker

Ffs happy
Stick a sock in it ,it's getting rather tedious now :thumbsdown:
I for one quiet enjoy reading Taz's 10/10 sexathons   :lol:
Do you think your whinging and bitching is going to change anything  :unknown
Like I've said before .  I have seen a lot of the girls he has
And he's mostly spot on : :hi:
He obviously enjoys his punts and enjoys writing the reviews.

Offline Happy99

Ffs happy
Stick a sock in it ,it's getting rather tedious now :thumbsdown:
I for one quiet enjoy reading Taz's 10/10 sexathons   :lol:
Do you think your whinging and bitching is going to change anything  :unknown
Like I've said before .  I have seen a lot of the girls he has
And he's mostly spot on : :hi:
He obviously enjoys his punts and enjoys writing the reviews.

Why post 4 gushing reviews of the same girl inside a year each time to combat other people's negative/neutral reviews and put down their opinions? He's a tout. If you want to tolerate touts its up to you.. :hi:

Offline seeker

Why don't you just  enjoy YOUR own punting
If you think he's full of shite DON'T read his reviews
Or any thread started by him
This is a forum
It's for punters to pass on information
You can either take it
Ignore it
Or use your own best guess .

Offline tazman1002001

Why don't you just  enjoy YOUR own punting
If you think he's full of shite DON'T read his reviews
Or any thread started by him
This is a forum
It's for punters to pass on information
You can either take it
Ignore it
Or use your own best guess .

Seeker....this isn't a guy it can't be any clearer....when ever have you seen any other bloke on this site want to trash ALL and any positive reviews about ALL girls ....... He/she has nothing good to say ......Mark my words this will come out that He is a She...... I've probably fucked this skank and she was shite and I didn't give her a Positive review  :D this is why She is being such a fanny....literally  :lol: ...oh well....... Life's a bitch  :thumbsup:
Banned by:

Offline Johny Stone

His negative reviews does sound like female fiction  :D
Will wait for Admin to decide  :hi:

chico1000

Surely it is better for this site for punters to put up reviews than sit on their arse and just critique them. I really get annoyed with these keyboard warriors who can't get off their arse and put up a review which is actually useful to someone but think it cool to try and take the piss out of punters that actually do.  Ok so not everyone is a ten out of ten but you get a lot of really useful information.  When you bit part players get your finger out your arse you might just be in a position to have a go at him.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2015, 11:52:02 pm by chico1000 »

Hawkwind71

Keep the posts coming Taz. Nothing wrong with recommending a good punt.
I enjoy all your reviews.
Just makes me wanna visit the north, oh wait !!! Next spring    :yahoo:

mavgoose

FFS happy99.
You're doing yourself no favours with this constant bitching.
You sound like a bitch.
You may well be a bitch.
Either grow a set , or .. , take Taz's reviews with a pinch of salt.
Tongue in cheek.
A sense of humour.

Yes , his ramblings are near legendary, but I have seen a few girls he has, and I mostly agree.

Including Maisie ( solo ) last week. She is hot as Fuck.

RandyF

Quick rules reminder

Coming across as more than a little obsessive there Happy99. Any valid points your making are lost in the noise.  Talk about some other hoor business for a change. Mix it up some.  Also, reminding the people that run/own any website of their own rules, that they themselves created is a no-no  :thumbsup:

RandyF

I've probably fucked this skank and she was shite 

This the real Taz awkwardly sticking out from beneath the fluff?  Veneers slipped couple times recently Tazzer  :rolleyes:

Offline pilgrim

I have to agree with Happy99 about the over exaggerated reviews.  The novelty has worn off.  It must be part of his bartering process that he agrees to write a pre punt review, then a short report and finally a War & Peace post report, to meet his discount deal making.  Or is he just trying to get his review and post count up??

Other sites and AW have headers for writing a review.  How about transport to the area? Bus Subway, parking, free, metered.  Walking distance from?  Is it safe, well lit, a dive?  How does she compare to her profile pics, recent? Dressed as requested?  Were communications good?  Are her likes list accurate? Etc Etc.  Less of the usual WOW, AMAZING, BIFF, POW.  Its like something out of a Batman comic.

Keep doing reviews Tazz.  But if the high word count, cut and paste AMAZING reviews are for your own sexual gratification, please try something else.

chico1000

I have to agree with Happy99 about the over exaggerated reviews.  The novelty has worn off.  It must be part of his bartering process that he agrees to write a pre punt review, then a short report and finally a War & Peace post report, to meet his discount deal making.  Or is he just trying to get his review and post count up??

Other sites and AW have headers for writing a review.  How about transport to the area? Bus Subway, parking, free, metered.  Walking distance from?  Is it safe, well lit, a dive?  How does she compare to her profile pics, recent? Dressed as requested?  Were communications good?  Are her likes list accurate? Etc Etc.  Less of the usual WOW, AMAZING, BIFF, POW.  Its like something out of a Batman comic.
Now this guy is entitled to have a wee go at the Tazzman.  31 reviews all written in a fair and balanced manner. But I  still have to wonder about all you other guys that have a pop while contribute nothing.

Keep doing reviews Tazz.  But if the high word count, cut and paste AMAZING reviews are for your own sexual gratification, please try something else.
Now this guy is entitled to have a wee go at the Tazzman.  31 reviews up all written in a fair and balanced manner.  But I still wonder at the others who have pop but contribute nothing in return.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2015, 02:34:03 pm by chico1000 »

Offline tazman1002001

Pilgrim cmon .....your last review was in March....so I don't think you have any authority to say my reviews need to improve....at least I do reviews and not like you these as you just seem like an armchair fan who recently has just criticised folk...buck up your ideas son as its getting annoying.

Also whilst we are giving each other advice.....your last review posted below.....come on that a lot of pish....not even one bit of useful info (please see above for a list you gave me to use) ....and last few reviews are same if not worse .......at least practise what you preach please....... :thumbsup:

Finally ..... Stop with this discount thing...... I never have received a discount for writing a review its not my style ....if a girl knows who I am (I got same username on AW and UKp) as I got nothing to hide unlike some of you ....and I get extra special service......the fucking great.....and I write my review based on my wow ..amazing...superstar.......visit  :dance: .......I'm not going to be pressured it's not a good punt when I've had a FUCKING AWESOME PUNT  :yahoo: .....

Now pilgrim lets start to see some review and less bitching please...

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I think Leah was £150 when I saw her.  In the same group as Megan in Greenock.  I am sure they were paying the extra to their "Management"

I saw Leah on one of her hotel incall block bookings.  As previously mentioned she is not always fully aware of whats been requested or agreed via email.  She does wear a wig and it stayed on for the duration of the booking.  Shes very keen to please and the services listed were provided hassle free.

Although its a positve, I wouldnt return.  Shes too disorganised  and constantly appologising for various failings.  Bordering on a neutral.
Banned by:

Offline valdishere

Oh dear Taz lighten up laddie. I've commented previously on you taking the bait when any critique about you or those 10/10 amazing reviews appear - All punters are different  varied in style

Me punted + 40 yrs Street, Clubs, Saunas Parties D Sport & papers and now Web AW etc but I prefer anonymity. Only found this site 3 yrs ago and added 1 review to break the duck. However anyone who did read my posts and comment replies on reviews and other threads would know I was a genuine experienced punter. Replied to enough PMs over past 3 yrs  including few ya ya trolls too, easy to spot.

Guys like you Taz and Chico and few others seem to relate everything to 'No of Reviews' as a frame of reference to elite punting status. I'll bet you've both got bigger cocks than me too 'schucks nae wonner a dinnae hae an amazin time on EVERY bloody punt just cannae compete!

A few like you seem to need to tell everyone how great she was and how lovely the entire experience was as you do the 'proper research' Perhaps you seek some kind of glorified kudos both amongst the honourable hoors you meet and to UKP masses.

Deluded Dishonest Tout - I don't believe so as I used to see a regular prossie who also knew you via several Tazzie visits and she said you were a genuine big guy and I believe her.

Taz I do hope you really do have a decent wummin back home somewhere be it wife, girlfriend partner and you really aren't consumed by this self generated Taz punting ego it will eventually ruin you in more ways than spunking dosh over amazing tits or toes.

Pssst......think about it.  Hoors sell sex for dosh and are often mighty canny too. Some are decent some not but they all use you in the same way you think you're using them.   

Nitey nite and maybe less of the punty shite

RandyF

Now this guy is entitled to have a wee go at the Tazzman.  31 reviews up all written in a fair and balanced manner.  But I still wonder at the others who have pop but contribute nothing in return.

Everyone and anyone can reply to Tazmam's/any fucker;s reviews in here, unless I' missing a rule change.

Scottish fluffies  just crave a busier and more active prossienet.

Admit it.  You fluffies loathe this site, and it's members.

RandyF

Now pilgrim lets start to see some review and less bitching please...

Simply absurd.  I'll take one of Pilgrim's over 500 of yours Taz.  :hi:

Offline tazman1002001

Simply absurd.  I'll take one of Pilgrim's over 500 of yours Taz.  :hi:

Randy you and pilgrim should get a room and write us a review .....not sure which one would be the bitch though  :D :lol:
Banned by:

Offline tazman1002001

Oh dear Taz lighten up laddie. I've commented previously on you taking the bait when any critique about you or those 10/10 amazing reviews appear - All punters are different  varied in style

Me punted + 40 yrs Street, Clubs, Saunas Parties D Sport & papers and now Web AW etc but I prefer anonymity. Only found this site 3 yrs ago and added 1 review to break the duck. However anyone who did read my posts and comment replies on reviews and other threads would know I was a genuine experienced punter. Replied to enough PMs over past 3 yrs  including few ya ya trolls too, easy to spot.

Guys like you Taz and Chico and few others seem to relate everything to 'No of Reviews' as a frame of reference to elite punting status. I'll bet you've both got bigger cocks than me too 'schucks nae wonner a dinnae hae an amazin time on EVERY bloody punt just cannae compete!

A few like you seem to need to tell everyone how great she was and how lovely the entire experience was as you do the 'proper research' Perhaps you seek some kind of glorified kudos both amongst the honourable hoors you meet and to UKP masses.

Deluded Dishonest Tout - I don't believe so as I used to see a regular prossie who also knew you via several Tazzie visits and she said you were a genuine big guy and I believe her.

Taz I do hope you really do have a decent wummin back home somewhere be it wife, girlfriend partner and you really aren't consumed by this self generated Taz punting ego it will eventually ruin you in more ways than spunking dosh over amazing tits or toes.

Pssst......think about it.  Hoors sell sex for dosh and are often mighty canny too. Some are decent some not but they all use you in the same way you think you're using them.   

Ok Jeremy Kyle  :D  :thumbsup:
Banned by:

Offline Happyjose

Everyone and anyone can reply to Tazmam's/any fucker;s reviews in here, unless I' missing a rule change.

Scottish fluffies  just crave a busier and more active prossienet.

Admit it.  You fluffies loathe this site, and it's members.

I've noticed several attempts to close down the conversation when some flaky hoor or other is having a meltdown on a thread

RandyF

It's this new 'you shouldn't be discussing a prossie you've never met' notion that amuses me the most :rolleyes:

Must be some hoor sat beside a dusty phone somewhere, filling there head's with this guff.

chico1000

Don't necessarily disagree with some of your comments.  But this site is about mutual contributions /information sharing.  Your one review to break your duck does not demonstrate a willingness to share bearing in mind your extensive experience.  Why anonymity this is an anonymous site.  Come on val/randy fire up a few reviews rather than sniping round the edges. You guys have years of experience come on get with the program rather than being bitches.

Offline valdishere

Chickadee or Taz's apprentice as I tend to think of you based on your posts.
I won't waste my time attempting to defend my input contribution via my posted comments over past 3 years. Had many a PM on feedback to posts I've madewhich suggests some people are interested in sharing info.

As a young lad we used to say those doing all the talking about it aint the ones getting it. I accept nowadays youngsters possibly like you feel the need to share the milkshake fountains you've showered the hoors with.

Punting is for my own pleasure and I don't need to or intend to write up Mills and Boon porn excerts just to pander to my ego or indeed any prossies free advertising campaign.

Btw I'd love to see Taz on Jeremy Kyle or even better Jerry Springer smiling away as all the polish babes he's given a bloody amazingly good time to arguing to see who's been his top ten bitch.
Now that's a poll with too many candidates to ever guess the winner.

Anyway lads get yersels doon tae the Toon fur awe the Samoan honeys and Geordie lassies tonight.

chico1000

You are so wrong on several counts.  But if bitching is your thing you carry on. I try to write fair balanced reviews without being a total arse. I stick up for Taz because he is willing to go out and visit and report back.  A lot of punters wait until he comes back that is a fact. If he comes back without being robbed or conned I take that as good thing and make my judgements from there and a lot of others do also. He knows he writes fluffy reviews we know he writes fluffy reviews.  You don't need to read them.  But if you critise it helps if you can demonstrate you bought the t-shirt.
You may have a private conversations about your wealth of experience that may and I take your word for it help one or two others but you don't share anything openly so in my eyes and if you do go out punting your a parasite if you are using this as an information tool. 

Offline tazman1002001

You are so wrong on several counts.  But if bitching is your thing you carry on. I try to write fair balanced reviews without being a total arse. I stick up for Taz because he is willing to go out and visit and report back.  A lot of punters wait until he comes back that is a fact. If he comes back without being robbed or conned I take that as good thing and make my judgements from there and a lot of others do also. He knows he writes fluffy reviews we know he writes fluffy reviews.  You don't need to read them.  But if you critise it helps if you can demonstrate you bought the t-shirt.
You may have a private conversations about your wealth of experience that may and I take your word for it help one or two others but you don't share anything openly so in my eyes and if you do go out punting your a parasite if you are using this as an information tool.

:thumbsup: ...well said...

Those who "don't want to defend ...blah blah blah" are the one who are defending the most ?
Banned by:

Pepsiii

Firebird

I stick up for Taz because he is willing to go out and visit and report back.  A lot of punters wait until he comes back that is a fact.

That's because not all of us have Taz's massive bank balance or the simple good fortune of being able to punt nearly once a week. I don't sit around waiting, praying that Taz will take the plunge for me, yes I went to see Maisie and Taz a suppose 'discovered' her, okay fine, well in that case a should get a big thank you from everyone up here who saw Exotic Delphine last year seeing as it was me that first mentioned her on this board and brought her to everyone's attention.

My entire monthly wage doesn't go entirely to seeing prossies, my fondness for walking into Frasers and spending at least £500 on clothes often fucks up my bank balance but considering the sheer lack of decent prossies in Glasgow it doesn't seem like much of a loss. No offence but some of the WG's certain members of this page go and see are horrendous looking and I find it extraordinary to believe that they've actually paid to pump something so fucking unattractive, regardless of positive reviews that the WG may have.

If Taz has posted a review of a girl that I like the look of then I'll go and see her but it doesn't all hinge on Taz giving me the thumbs up, green light signal. If anyone on this page  reviews a girl that I like the look of then I'll go and see her, providing she's offering the kinda service I'm looking for.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2016, 01:14:26 pm by Firebird »

Offline tazman1002001

I stick up for Taz because he is willing to go out and visit and report back.  A lot of punters wait until he comes back that is a fact.

That's because not all of us have Taz's massive bank balance or the simple good fortune of being able to punt nearly once a week. I don't sit around waiting, praying that Taz will take the plunge for me, yes I went to see Maisie and Taz a suppose 'discovered' her, okay fine, well in that case a should get a big thank you from everyone up here who saw Exotic Delphine last year seeing as it was me that first mentioned her on this board and brought her to everyone's attention.

My entire monthly wage doesn't go entirely to seeing prossies, my fondness for walking into Frasers and spending at least £500 on clothes often fucks up my bank balance but considering the sheer lack of decent prossies in Glasgow it doesn't seem like much of a loss. No offence but some of the WG's certain members of this page go and see are horrendous looking and I find it extraordinary to believe that they've actually paid to pump something so fucking unattractive, regardless of positive reviews that the WG may have.

If Taz has posted a review of a girl that I like the look of then I'll go and see her but it doesn't all hinge on Taz giving me the thumbs up, green light signal. If anyone on this page  reviews a girl that I like the look of then I'll go and see her, providing she's offering the kinda service I'm looking for.

Some fair comments there ..... I've luckily got the disposable cash (that I work damn hard for) that I can use and don't sometimes mind taking a calculated risk for....... But yeah I reads others reviews as well and use those as a basis to visit girls .....everyone's a winner  :thumbsup:

Oh and great work on Delphine ... :thumbsup:
Banned by:

Firebird

Absolutely agree, if you're working hard for the cash then why not? That statement wasn't meant to be derogatory or anything, am just assuming that due to the sheer amount of punts you go on you must have a healthy looking bank balance, which again at the end of the day if you're working and contributing to society then what's the harm.

Offline tazman1002001

Banned by:

Pepsiii

Who's the more dirtier of the 2 masie or cherry?

Offline tazman1002001

Who's the more dirtier of the 2 masie or cherry?

MAISIE = GFE

Cherry = PSE
Banned by: