Author Topic: Scout greengirl glasgow  (Read 2145 times)

Offline The_Rose_age

Hi guys anyone on here had the pleasure ? Good or bad
ng External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+++ - Get QR Code

Offline Happyjose

Hi guys anyone on here had the pleasure ? Good or bad
ng External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+++ - Get QR Code

Unprotected sex. Seriously?

Offline muffherwell91

Hi guys anyone on here had the pleasure ? Good or bad
ng External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+++ - Get QR Code
Why would you even think about booking a girl who has unprotected sex on her likes?  :thumbsdown:

yorkshire123

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
If BB isn't bad enough the stupid cunts borrow the main picture  :timeout:

External Link/Members Only

Offline The_Rose_age

Just because unprotected is on offer doesn't mean I have to take it, same as ow

Offline The_Rose_age

Thanks guys I think this ones been put to bed  :hi:

RandyF

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Thanks guys I think this ones been put to bed  :hi:

 :dash:  Put to bed?  It was never awake.  This is just shite.

You been punting long Rose?

Offline The_Rose_age

It was awake in the thought that I might go a see her but since the pictures fake iv put that thought to bed. If you have nothing to add to the post why comment ?
« Last Edit: October 07, 2015, 07:54:45 am by The_Rose_age »

Offline Happyjose

It was awake in the thought that I might go a see her but since the pictures fake iv put that thought to bed. If you have nothing to add to the post why comment ?
[/b]

For the same reason a dog licks its balls - because he can

Offline The_Rose_age

Thanks for clearing that up josie

yorkshire123

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
For the same reason a dog licks its balls - because he can

And that's the exact reason why I'm becoming a Buddhist in my later years  ;)

Offline theHappyLondonPigeon

Has nobody reported to AW for using stolen pics? I'm surprised the profile is still there.