Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Leena and Lilly massage in Taplow near Maidenhead.  (Read 18276 times)

Offline TJHooker

Originally booked for a one hour Thai massage at £35.  Expected a happy ending for an extra £20.

External Link/Members Only

Arrived in Taplow, lots of free parking around the area.  Walked in the side gate as instructed by Leena.  Was greeted by Leena and Lilly.  Leena is a short slightly larger older Thai lady.  Lilly is much younger and fairly fit.

I was asked what I was after, I asked what was on offer.

Was offered

Massage with HE for £55
Body to body massage with HE for £80
Full service for £100

Opted for full service with Lilly.

Was taken into the converted garage which is nicely done.  Has its own toilet, warm and a very large massage table.

Lilly asked me to get naked and lie on the table and she went off to get me a bottle of water.  She came back, put the water on the table and she stripped off.

The massage
The massage was good, nice and gentle with lots of her playing with me and even a few time where she joked about with my little fella.

She then asked me to turn over and which point I got a full view of her.  For a Thai girl the tits were quite big, her skin was smooth.  She did have a few moles but hey not everyone is perfect!

Lots of oil applied and Lilly then did a lot of sliding about which got me even harder. Which was helped with lots of kissing including tongue.

The Full Service
After to body to body, she went down and gave me a very nice soft BJ.  Then on with the condom some cowgirl and then reverse cowgirl.

Being a pussy guy, we swapped and she lay down and I licked her out.  She was clean and smelled fresh so I was heaven.  She seemed to enjoy it, a bit of moaning, moving her body about and her holding my head down.

After I finished her off, I had her on the side of the table and doggied her and eventually to missionary with the eventual pop.

She then cleaned me up, went off and got a wet towel and wiped my whole body down before I got dressed and left.

Positives
No clock watching, I was there for around 90 minutes.
Good massage.
Sex with Lilly probably in my top 5 experiences.

Negatives
No fingering allowed.
Getting hold of them via mobile can be a bit hit and miss.  It took 3 attempts before I managed to get through to them.

Would I go again, yes.  I'm in the area again next week and have already booked another session but this time with Leena.

Offline Cunning Punt

Thanks for the review.

So a bit of OWO then? It's good to know she does DFK.

Also, roughly, what was her age and her size? I realise looks are subjective but your honest opinion would be helpful.  :hi:

Look forward to your review of Leena.

Offline TJHooker

CP

Size wise, she is 8-10 and around 5ft 3" ish, she is short.

However unlike most Thai girls, she does have curves in the right places.  Her boobs are big for a Thai girl, so they stick out and hang a little.  There were no stretch marks that I could see.

With regards to looks, in my opinion, she is not a stunner but is good looking.  If I had to put a rating to her I would say a 7.  You would not be disappointed having her on your arm on a night out kinda way.

Hope it help.

G

Offline Cunning Punt

That's great. Thanks for the quick reply.  :hi:

Don't suppose you know other time options and related fees are for less than an hour are available?

Cheers.

Offline Fact

easy on road parking up to residential house.
Lily, cute looking girl, size 10, 5.3 tall, late 20s. very friendly.
as described above.
went for full service... DFK, owo, fucking in loads of positions on bed next to massage table.
very nice tits and gets very wet. either she was feeling horny or she enjoys sex.....

Offline TJHooker

Got round to seeing Leena last week and thought I'd update the review.

Leena
Leena is a short, larger and older thai lady.  She's quite good looking and having met her previously really wanted to give her a try.  She was shocked when I booked her for a full service, apparently most guys prefer Lilly as she is younger, fitter and better looking.  I wanted to see if older Thai ladies get filthier as they get older.

Price was the same as Lilly, £100 for an hour for full service.

The massage
The massage was okay at best, yes there was a lot of oil, and quite a bit of touching of the old fella.  However it did lack some lustre and compared to Lilly it just was not as satisfying.  She was naked the whole time and when she caught me looking at her a few time she did go a bit shy?!

The Full service
This is where things get interesting.  After the massage, she delivered a deep wet blow job without a condom.  She did wipe it once, but that was just to make sure it was clean and I lay back and enjoyed every moment of it.

I then asked her to swap with me so I could give her some oral.  She enjoyed this, lots of noises and movement.  At one point she grabbed my hair and head pushed it down deeper.  The only negative bit about this was even though she was clean, there was a distinct faint odour.  More cabbage, however after a few wipes the odour did go.

She then asked me to fuck her, on with the condom and I thrust her, banged her head against the wall a few time which she did not mind.  Lots of moaning an groaning, fortunately I had knocked one earlier on the day so I was more interested in enjoying the sensation rather shooting.  Leena then swapped positions and rode me, she's got some powerful legs, watching her bounce up and down was quite amazing.  Watching her boobs shoot up and down was quite a turn on. 

The Finish
Finally she asked me to get off the table and stand, at which point she knelt down and sucked my balls and jerked me off.  This was a surprise as most ladies do not normally do this.  Then it gets better, she asks me to cum in her mouth.  After even more ball sucking and kissing the side of my cock, I told her I was about to cum.  She opened her mouth wide and took it all it.  She even swallowed the spurts from her cheek and forehead.  No choking or gagging she even sucked my penis dry to make sure it as all out.

After she got me a towel she thanked me, I asked for what?  She said I had made her cum a couple of times, once during the oral and the other during her riding me.  True or not, it did boost my ego.

Would I go again? 
Normally I would say this is an average punt and it would be nearer the mid to bottom of my list.  The massage could have been better, the cabbage smell was off putting.   However, the finish was amazing.  Standing over her and shooting my load in to her mouth and having her swallow it was just captivating.[/color]

Sometimes, it pays to go with an older lady as the result can be quite rewarding.

Offline funmax1

Great to read your experiences , I think I may have to give them a call now !

Offline PONDEND

I rang to book a full personal service with the older lady, she insisted that she only did HR & body to body, not full sex. So did not make a booking. Any further info if she has stopped this service appreciated.

Offline TJHooker

I did make a make a booking with Leena last week for a full service.  She accepted without any issues.

Unfortunately I had to cancel due to work.

Not sure if things have changed since as I've not had a chance to rebook.

Give her another call and let her know you have been recommended and see what happens.

Offline PONDEND

Cheers, will give her another call

samjames199013

Just called Lily and she says she only offers massage nothing else.

Will she just offer me the extras when i get there?

Not sure weather to go?

theycallmesoap

Tried to call them today, seems the number is not available.

Anyone else have any luck?

Have they closed now for Christmas?

Online Ssoap

Not quite sure what is going on here - spoke to Leena early Dec and she told me Lily had left. Couple of days later made booking which had to be cancelled because she rescheduled time shortly before appointment. 2 days ago new ad appeared with Leenas name only

I called and was told she has retired but is taking bookings for her friend (at another location) but only from previous regulars.

Online rubric

Maybe she was keeping it quiet that she was offering any more than a massage.

Offline latecomer

This week I had a very pleasant massage from Leena and will try and get round to putting a review on UKP next week.

Offline latecomer

Now that I get down to writing the review, the profile is gone -

She said her home base is Bournemouth and she was a well-established WG on AW so I don't know what's going on?

Online Ssoap

Now that I get down to writing the review, the profile is gone -

She said her home base is Bournemouth and she was a well-established WG on AW so I don't know what's going on?

Ad is still on Gumtree

Offline latecomer

Leena's profile is back up and she is still in Reading.  I have just posted my review in South East reviews.  Positive.

Online Ssoap

Leena's profile is back up and she is still in Reading.  I have just posted my review in South East reviews.  Positive.

2 different Leenas Latecomer 20 miles apart - one older lady Taplow 07494894434 then the claimed 22 year old in Reading you have reported on 07490579049.

Offline royal_male

i visited leena in reading and she said no full service and no B2B, 80GBp for one hour. I dint check UKP before this punt, it was a spur of the moment thing. Obviously, will not return as its low VFM.

Online Ssoap

Leena Taplow now back advertising  07494 894434  I couldn't get a convenient appointment so will try another time. Gumtree ad External Link/Members Only

Offline The Medic

Went to see Leena for a massage and HE.

Decent enough massage and she went topless and allowed tit play. Tried to touch below waist and noticed she was wearing a pad so could not explore further.

Good attitude and speaks decent english. Felt cheated as I was out of the door in under 50 minutes even though I pad for 60 minutes. No shower available.

May visit again to see if boundaries can be pushed?

Online Jonestown

What happened to 22 year old Lily, she sounds much more interesting, anyone ?

Offline The Medic

Lily is still around and advertises on Gumtree as Jasmine in the Slough area. Lovely girl who aims to please :-)

Online Jonestown

Lily is still around and advertises on Gumtree as Jasmine in the Slough area. Lovely girl who aims to please :-)

This would be her I guess :-

I'll give her a try, many thanks

Offline The Medic

Yes that is her

Enjoy and let us know how you got on  :drinks:

I feel a return visit is on the cards soon 

Offline webpunter

Which you might like to pop your UKP cherry on by doing a review !

I feel a return visit is on the cards soon