Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sophie DD  (Read 2296 times)

15 review(s) for Sophie  DD (10 positive, 4 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline somerandomfella

External Link/Members Only

Saw the lovely Sophie DD recently, here's the review...

The flat was just off Old Street, a little difficult to find, but wasn't a problem in the end. Flat was well kept too.

Looks: 9/10

Sophie might be a little bit big to some, but I found her as sexy as hell. She wore a secretary outfit, and looked outstanding. She has amazing eyes and I was hooked. Lovely bubbly character as well, and she really is a gorgeous, sweet girl.

Communications: 9/10

No problem with the communications, managed to luckily get to her on the day, her mobile isn't on the profile if she's not working. Her English is good too, so no problems there.

Services: 8/10
No OWO, which was a shame, but wasn't hugely bothered, her technique was very skilled. Plenty of FK, and was a little reluctant to do RO, because of her size, told her it wasn't a problem to me. Very passionate too and that look in her eyes, wow....

Overall: 8/10
Loved my time with her, and as a bonus, she is such fantastic company too, had a lovely chat about many things, and the sort of girl you'd love to meet up in real life. 

Offline tdh

Thanks for the review.  She looks nice indeed. Does she share her flat with others? (Lots of girls in the old st area).

On the OWO, was that available as an extra? Other reports on her suggest a £10 fee for this. Also how does she offer CIM without OWO!

Thanks

Offline somerandomfella

It seems to be just her own, but there are just 3 other apartments in the building, I'm not sure if WG's operate there though. I didn't ask about OWO as an extra, maybe I should have.. £60 for the half hour is excellent value, and she's a very warm, charming girl, I'd definitely go back...

Offline lewishamguy

Thanks for the review.  She looks nice indeed. Does she share her flat with others? (Lots of girls in the old st area).

On the OWO, was that available as an extra? Other reports on her suggest a £10 fee for this. Also how does she offer CIM without OWO!

Thanks

CIM with condom perhaps. :sarcastic:

Offline tdh

:yahoo:   CIC = come in condom! ( I may have just made that  :cool:)

Hawkwind71

External Link/Members Only

Great review thanks SRF. But what do you mean by this. You were reluctant because she was big or she was reluctant because she was big. And big where? In general or pussy.

I would soooo enjoy a big clean pussy ......  :yahoo:

tonysoprano

If she lost 2 stone she would be a keeper. Some clever pictures disguising how fat she actually is.

Offline theHappyLondonPigeon

If she lost 2 stone she would be a keeper. Some clever pictures disguising how fat she actually is.

"Dress size 10" did seem a bit optimistic after seeing her pics... ...

tonysoprano

"Dress size 10" did seem a bit optimistic after seeing her pics... ...

Optimistic, fucking hell, Jesus Christ himself couldn't get her into a size 10  :D

Offline tantric talents

Thanks for the review.
On my HL too for a while and just don't get the owo/cim pricing?
In any event she qualifies for Tontober so suggest you post a link there too  :hi:

Offline somerandomfella

Great review thanks SRF. But what do you mean by this. You were reluctant because she was big or she was reluctant because she was big. And big where? In general or pussy.

I would soooo enjoy a big clean pussy ......  :yahoo:

Sorry, should've said she was reluctant as she felt she was too big weightwise. She wasn't going to flatten me to be fair...  :P

Offline macdart

so how big is she? could you compare her to any other WG's? She looks good in her pics

Offline somerandomfella

so how big is she? could you compare her to any other WG's? She looks good in her pics

Haven't seen enough WGs to compare to, but size 10 is certainly optimistic alright. Size 14-16 more likely, but I thought she was better looking in the flesh and I personally thought her cracking personality, cheerfulness and enthusiasm more than made up for any potential size worries.  :D

Offline claretandblue

Haven't seen enough WGs to compare to, but size 10 is certainly optimistic alright. Size 14-16 more likely, but I thought she was better looking in the flesh and I personally thought her cracking personality, cheerfulness and enthusiasm more than made up for any potential size worries.  :D
A size 16 appearing when you are anticipating a 10 isn't great...