Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy little Jasmine - Finsbury Park - Sad Experience  (Read 2152 times)

5 review(s) for Sexy Little Jasmine (1 positive, 4 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Sa69

External Link/Members Only

Saw this girl a while back. Photos looked decent enough, good availability and decent comms - all by text all quite well written.

I had asked for a 30 mins booking and to pay extra for CIM. All good so far

Address  is a shithole flat in a shithole tower block overlooking the baseball field in the NE corner of Finsbury Park. I should have walked then really when I saw the venue...

Went in, was relieved to see that it was indeed the girl in the pics, she is fairly hot blonde and fit enough. It soon became clear that she was not the person I had been texting though, virtually no English whatsoever and not aware of my previous request. She seemed rather downcast and browbeaten for someone so young and seemingly new to the game. Again, should have walked when I realised this

I got my blowjob, fairly poor experience overall, no enthusiasm, no humour, no personality from the girl. CIM was clearly not welcome but she did it. I showered and fucked off having only been there about 15/20 mins,  hoping to God that she isn't trafficked / there under duress etc. Felt bad about it ever since. I'm hoping that the person answering the texts is merely a boyfriend / regular pimp / madam as opposed to an evil people smuggling gangster who is holding her passport or whatever

I have listed this as a neutral as she was the girl in the photos and she did provide services as listed - wouldn't recommend anyone to visit though for the above reasons.

Offline Makka124

She on holiday back to Hungary now, I'm sure she been reviewed under another name, she should look for another job instead of doing something she doesn't want to do, the shit service she does mean she will come back in a different profile and the same scenario will happen

LL

She could very easily have been coerced into doing it. There are some girls in London who are forced into it. It's a very real problem which we don't like to think about it but are reminded of it every few months when a pimp network gets raided and sometimes the police find girls working against their will. However, compared to the number of foreign prossies working in London I think the situation is rare. Only once in a punt have I encountered a girl who I felt didn't want to be doing it and I walked. You have to be on your guard and always prepared to walk, whenever going anywhere new. When I first got into punting a mate of mine said that he didn't care if the girls he fucked were trafficked and working under duress or not. Sadly I think this is the case for a lot of twisted individuals which is why the traffickers remain in business.

All that said. The girl you saw could also have been working out of choice, having a bad day. Maybe she'd planned to come here and do it (she has sexy photos of herself where she looks happy after all) but she's realised it's not the job for her. Many girls have young children they need to support and will do anything to provide for them - even a job they hate. Of course I don't want to meet this kind either.

Don't beat yourself up about it as what's done is done. Learn from it. Practice walking away (Soho walk ups are an ideal environment for this as it won't cost you anything and it will only waste a few seconds of the girls' time. I'm not sure everyone would support me on this but never mind :)). When you get to a punt with a newbie, gauge her attitude in the first couple of minutes. If it stinks, get the hell out!

tonysoprano

This sounds like the same place as Brigit so I doubt she is being trafficked or forced. Sounds like a young girl who has agreed to do a job and now doesn't really like it. Pretty girl tho I hope she stays in Hungary and finds something else to do as it doesn't look like she wants to be doing this.

LL

This sounds like the same place as Brigit so I doubt she is being trafficked or forced. Sounds like a young girl who has agreed to do a job and now doesn't really like it. Pretty girl tho I hope she stays in Hungary and finds something else to do as it doesn't look like she wants to be doing this.
The tower block Brigit works from is not really a shithole. It looks a bit rough from the outside but the flat itself is OK. I've punted in a lot worse places. OP, was the girl you saw close to Manor House tube station?

Offline Sa69

Yes mate walking distance to Manor House.

Maybe I'm being harsh saying the flat was a shit hole - the room itself wasn't too awful. The communal areas and lift not good, bathroom of the flat was proper rough though

LL

Yes mate walking distance to Manor House.

Maybe I'm being harsh saying the flat was a shit hole - the room itself wasn't too awful. The communal areas and lift not good, bathroom of the flat was proper rough though
Haha, rust under the taps, right. And the hot tap you have to turn clockwise to turn it on! I.e. dodgy plumbing.
Fit for the purpose of super-fast showers.  At least they have plenty of clean towels.
The lift is very old but not full of piss like it would be in a proper shit-hole.