Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kassey - Maxes Angels - London  (Read 2747 times)

Offline Greg1

External Link/Members Only

Started off ok with a nice snog on the bed as we got to know each other.
Oral was ok - a bit strong as she was trying to pull my dick off, but once she calmed down it was nice.
On with the condom and as I am moving her about to change positions her attitude changes into bitch mode.
As I am trying to put some toys on her. She starts swearing at me in a non dirty talk way.
After that she just laid there making no effort. The old fella had lost interest by then.

B52

Thanks for the review.
Maxes seems to be a lot of hit and miss lateley. :thumbsdown:

Red_baron

Offline Makka124

Shame she looks good but there is something about her and I think not worth making the effort

vw

Shame it went wrong, what toy was it that offended her sensibilities ?

Offline Greg1

Just some handcuffs which we had agreed to use at the beginning of the booking lol.

ClarkeOfTheCourse

Putty, she looks really hot.

Her "professional" photos look terrible and add about 10 years, they need to get a proper photographer.

SuitedandBooted

Hmm sounds a strange one! Maybe she was partying too hard and got all messed up??

Offline Johnny wishbone

External Link/Members Only

Started off ok with a nice snog on the bed as we got to know each other.
Oral was ok - a bit strong as she was trying to pull my dick off, but once she calmed down it was nice.
On with the condom and as I am moving her about to change positions her attitude changes into bitch mode.
As I am trying to put some toys on her. She starts swearing at me in a non dirty talk way.
After that she just laid there making no effort. The old fella had lost interest by then.

Shame it was a bad punt. Was she being aggressive towards you?

Offline Greg1

Nothing major, though it was the first time I have been sworn at.
After the swearing she couldn't be bothered and kept on looking at the clock on the t.v
Says it all really.

bristolqwerty

Nothing major, though it was the first time I have been sworn at.
After the swearing she couldn't be bothered and kept on looking at the clock on the t.v
Says it all really.

Shame, thanks for the info, what a bummer, looks OK in heavily photoshopped photos too.  *Note to myself don't request the handcuffs. :scare:  She's British? Had her down for EE.

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: October 04, 2015, 05:42:32 pm by bristolqwerty »

bristolqwerty

Drugged up or hung over, pretty unreasonable conduct and pricey too.

Josh66

She not even hot. How can you even think of paying £200 for a girl like that!

d00fer

Also has an AW (ruby redhead or something) account and one positive N.B. If I'd written a review of my punt with her around 18 months ago it's have been Negative

Link for completeness here https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=60553.msg777279#msg777279

ClarkeOfTheCourse

Shame about the attitude, she actually looks half decent in her AW photos, seen her in searches and didn't realise it was the same girl. Suspect she's burning the candle at both ends.

SuitedandBooted

That is such a shame as she looks like she could be really hot.

Very annoying esp when some of the girls from Maxes can be really really good, whilst others have an attitude.

Maybe they are overworked. Or just too high to focus!

James999

Her "professional" photos look terrible and add about 10 years, they need to get a proper photographer.

Perhaps the pictures are correct and they are lying about her age?

She certianly doesn't look 23  :thumbsdown:

Offline kong

looks like shes reading this thread as the AW account is now down

vw

looks like shes reading this thread as the AW account is now down
Having a hissy fit in the deleted posts forum !

SuitedandBooted

Oops looks like another one dealing behind Max's back. He won't like that!
Anyway her own fault for being so greedy!

curious.george

Saw her last year with Maxes, would have described the meet as poor - didn't get any attitude like th OP but she did just lay there and did nothing more adventurous than the odd moan or groan.