Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LAUREN36EE - Maidenhead  (Read 2254 times)

5 review(s) for LAUREN36EE (4 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline RandomIcono

External Link/Members Only

Hey, this is my first review on here. I figured I might as well contribute as this was possibly my best punt to date.

Comms were good, I booked the night before by text and confirmed over AW. Her place is right by the Train Station in Maidenhead so its not too hard to travel to. It doesn't say on her profile, but she is Russian.

I prefer women with curves and I wasn't disappointed, the pictures on her profile don't do her justice, she is absolutely stunning. She has lovely soft skin, massive tits and a plump arse. I had a quick massage with a lot of dirty talk with some DFK before some great OWO and deepthroat, facesitting and then 69'ing  which was the best i've had (generally blowjobs don't do anything for me). Cowgirl was amazing, she really goes for it too. Then some missionary and doggy before anal. Her arse is so damn tight I could barely fit in, which is always nice. Facial to finish.

Then we had a nice chat before another massage followed by a blowjob and some missionary so I could see those tits bouncing, followed by cumming on her tits and a chat.

I'm going to have to book her again at some point, I really had fun.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2015, 05:23:32 pm by RandomIcono »

Lemon Otter

Offline RandomIcono

Really good, which is a welcome change.

Offline Danj89

She is a great girl seen her twice in Basingstoke and wish She would visit more often. Naturally frisky and up for it. First time I saw her she asked me if I wanted to do anal so tried on her as my first time. Also first (and only) time I have received rimming was from her without even asking her. Probabaly best owo I have had as well.

Offline Cunning Punt

Succinct but good info there. Thanks for your first review.

Hopefully, it will help encourage a few more chaps to break their review ducks.