Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty Nicky (Leeds)  (Read 1398 times)

4 review(s) for Naughty_NICKY. (2 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

bod666

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This was a borderline positive punt for me - but i'm marking it neutral due to the below...

Booking arranged by text, Nicky is one who has been on my hotlist for a long time but due to the lack of reviews I've never been to see.  Leeds has turned into a bit of a desert for me - there isn't anyone there at the moment that really takes my fancy so I thought I'd TOFTT with Nicky.

She is in Clarence Docks - not somewhere I'm overly familiar with - parking is an arse, so I got outside her building 5 mins late.  I got the reply that she'd text me when she was ready for me.  I waited... and waited...

20 mins passed so I gave up and went back to my car.

Just as I got back to my car the text arrived.

I finally got in the room 30mins after the time I'd booked - not a great start.

However Nicky herself is very attractive Polish girl - dark hair, blue eyes, slim, medium to small breasts, and a few tattoos - including two very noticeable ones on her breasts - I liked them, others may not...

30 min punt for £60, this included light kissing (ok), really good owo - she told me not to cum in her mouth - which is fine as that rarely happens with me - Nicky could have though - she's got some skills there!

We moved to sex, her on top then missionary until I finished.  A bit of comedy as I pulled out aiming to spray my man goo on her but she moved out the way so the bed got most of it.  It later turned out she thought I just wanted to change position - I should have said something.

We then had a nice chat for the last 10 mins or so.  She's a really nice girl, the sex was good but not outstanding.  She does work til quite late so will probably be my back up punt.

There is another girl in the apartment - don't know if she's another WG or not as I didn't see her - only heard her.

Offline anonyorks

French kissing and CIM stated on her profile so deffo a neutral if both didn't happen.

Offline p3ngu1n

Nice review bod. Ditto on Leeds being a bit dry and uninspiring at the moment  :(

bod666

I'm getting to the point with Leeds of preferring to stay in with Mrs Palm and her 5 little daughters. There's no one that takes my fancy that I haven't already seen - apart from cheeky Chelsea but she's never doing incalls when I'm free.

I even paid 1 credit on adultwork for the "logged in now" add on to searches. Still no one interesting presented themselves. It was interesting to see which girls are logging in when though.

At least I'm saving some money  :thumbsup:

Re Nicky I hadn't noticed that cim was on her profile - it may well be an additional service that costs more.

Offline p3ngu1n

It's proper TOFTT territory at the minute. I practically stopped bothering a while ago - only coming out this week to see the delectable External Link/Members Only  (ordinarily way out of my budget, but I rationalised that I was 'overdue' a superb punt so in I went! Thankfully, she was worth every penny  ;)).

I am looking at a few (a combination of somewhat tantalising newbies with zero fb, plus established WGs with no reviews on UKP); just waiting on the wrinklies to go blue before my next move.

(Edit: knew I hadn't linked it right!)
« Last Edit: October 02, 2015, 01:25:38 pm by p3ngu1n »

Offline anonyorks

It has been better recently than the last few weeks IMO but each guy has different tastes

Offline stevedave

Great report, thanks for TOFTT bod! She's one that's been on my radar for a while too, but Clarence Dock isn't the best for me.

As for the CIM, EE girls seem to only offer this as a paid extra in my experience, sadly.