Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: hot_renata69 - North Wembley - No show  (Read 2906 times)

19 review(s) for renata_4_you (13 positive, 0 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by ]
15 review(s) for renata_4_you (10 positive, 0 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline collector

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

What a waste of time! This girl has terrible comms.
The first time I tried to contact her, she replied to my first text and disappear when I asked about extras.

Tried again yesterday afternoon for a booking in the night and she agreed with the time but replying 5 hours later just 1 hour and half before the agreed time. Sounds good if you are in the area but not for me which I needed one hour only for travel, so I declined and agreed for today at 2pm.

I asked if she needed a confirmation. Said 30 mins before. Fine, at 1:30 I called her and she sounded confused about the meeting. Said she couldn't see me because period pain.
Nothing wrong with it. It's normal but why she didn't let me know? 50% true, 50% bullshit.

Shame I didn't meet her because she is very gorgeous and perfectly match for Tontober with her 60/100 rate.

I don't give up, I'll try to see her in the next days or weeks. But today she deserves a full negative.

Offline iPad3

The first time I tried to contact her, she replied to my first text and disappear when I asked about extras.

Tried again yesterday afternoon for a booking in the night and she agreed with the time but replying 5 hours later just 1 hour and half before the agreed time. Sounds good if you are in the area but not for me which I needed one hour only for travel, so I declined and agreed for today at 2pm.

I asked if she needed a confirmation. Said 30 mins before. Fine, at 1:30 I called her and she sounded confused about the meeting. Said she couldn't see me because period pain.
Nothing wrong with it. It's normal but why she didn't let me know? 50% true, 50% bullshit.

Shame I didn't meet her because she is very gorgeous and perfectly match for Tontober with her 60/100 rate.

I don't give up, I'll try to see her in the next days or weeks. But today she deserves a full negative.

Mate, check her reviews on here!!

Sorry but you should know better, this girl is a serial time waster and to be avoided at all costs, I wouldn't book her if she lived at the end of my road.

Renata, if you can't be bothered why don't you fuck off home and make way for somebody who actually want to do some work!!

Offline collector

I was aware about her reviews, I did my homework. I just think her look and her service worth the risk.

Atticus Finch

I was going to see this girl, but after the ways she's fucked punters about its just not worth the trip up to Wembley.

Big Cat

Damn, sorry to hear that mate. It annoys me when I read about her fucking punters about as she really is a quality time. Hope your next try is more successful.

Renata, if you can't be bothered why don't you fuck off home and make way for somebody who actually want to do some work!!

Don't go anywhere Renata!! But sort your shit out ASAP  :thumbsup:

Offline G.Raff

I can't believe she did it again!!
I have just posted in the regional punting saying that you'd be much better off with her sister Katie/Melysa very well reviewed her.
Not as pretty, but a much better shag - let alone more reliable.

Offline collector

Cheers guys for your support.
I think this girl really need to hire a fucking maid. She constantly waste punters time but she doesn't stop doing that. Maybe her phone is constantly ringing and she doesn't need to change her bad behaviour.

Atticus Finch

She was due to see a mate of mine and when he showed up at the flat she tried to bait and switch him with some skinny Romanian girl.

He walked.

Offline collector

She was due to see a mate of mine and when he showed up at the flat she tried to bait and switch him with some skinny Romanian girl.

He walked.
Double booking?

Atticus Finch

Double booking?
Don't think so. 

He said he said he wasn't interested in the other girl and left, and about 2 minutes later she called him complaining that he had been 5 minutes late and she couldn't see him cos she had another booking immediately after.  Which maybe says something about her hygiene routine too.... :vomit:

johnnyboy61

How much rope does this particular prossie need to be given to hang herself? She's had more chances than she deserves but still fucks up. Perhaps she ought to be blacklisted? How many UKP manhours has she wasted with fruitless journeys to Wembley? She obviously doesn't care enough to get herself sorted. Given the same issues are being reported time and time again if I was stood up by her I think I'd be embarrassed to come on here and confess that I'd been yet another victim of her cavalier attitude to appointments.

Offline PLeisure

^^ jb61 - wouldn't be surprised if several have kept schtum

Big Cat

Don't think so. 

He said he said he wasn't interested in the other girl and left, and about 2 minutes later she called him complaining that he had been 5 minutes late and she couldn't see him cos she had another booking immediately after.  Which maybe says something about her hygiene routine too.... :vomit:

When I've seen her she jumps straight into the shower after we're done, and she's also smelt fresh each time. She may be unreliable (understatement of the century), but she's clean.

Offline G.Raff

wouldn't be surprised if several have kept schtum

You're probably right and for this reason I take my hat off  :hi: to Collector who took the trouble to report back that this kind of behaviour is still going on.
I mean, he could have kept schtum and avoid the "embarrassment"

Offline MintRoyale

Damn that's shit.

I am under the impression that fucking while having period pains, RELIEVES period pain. I've had a civvy girl beg me to come over to fuck on her period.

johnnyboy61

You're probably right and for this reason I take my hat off  :hi: to Collector who took the trouble to report back that this kind of behaviour is still going on.
I mean, he could have kept schtum and avoid the "embarrassment"
Yes, I agree with you. Well done for reporting back that this particular leopard has yet to change her spots. It all adds to the damning evidence against her and hopefully a clear warning to other punters.

Offline collector

Probably a lot didn't post a neg feeling lIke that. Honestly I feel no shame, I don't regret and as I said in the review I'll try again to see her.

LL

I don't give up, I'll try to see her in the next days or weeks.
Hey dude, it's tontober this month not chumptober! :lol:

Offline collector

Hey dude, it's tontober this month not chumptober! :lol:
I know I know.. I'm thinking with my dick :lol:

Offline smiths

She is a low life as I found so this way of "working" is clearly the norm with her. :thumbsdown:

LL

I know I know.. I'm thinking with my dick :lol:
What about your own dignity?
There's tonnes of hot young girls out there for this price. Move onto the next one.

tonysoprano

What about your own dignity?
There's tonnes of hot young girls out there for this price. Move onto the next one.

+1

This twot has had enough threads on this board. Time to move on each thread is the same shit, different day.

Offline collector

My dignity is fine. It's something I don't take personally: she is just a prostitute, unfortunately bloody hot.

Offline claretandblue

She has now upped her rates to 70 and 120 despite her awful track record of messing punters about!

Clearly a pisstaker

FlyingBreadMan

I have seen Renata a few times and enjoyed my time. She always has hickups...anyway I have to say I am liking the kitchen units in the new pics she posted. (Sorry, just looking at redocorating and noticed them).

LL

She has now upped her rates to 70 and 120 despite her awful track record of messing punters about!
Nice little 20% pay rise she's awarded herself. She must have moved to Chelsea. Oh nope, still in North Wembley. Good luck to her. :hi:

Offline iPad3

What Renata taking the piss out of punters!!!.......surely not?!?

Offline bestbefore

overpriced and unreliable.

You all know what to do.

Offline Steve2

Clearly a pisstaker

Obviously she is busy enough without having to take notice of UKP

Offline claretandblue

Or she isn't busy enough due to having a bad reputation so needs to increase her rates to get more out of those punters who do see her  :hi:

Offline PumpAction

Or she isn't busy enough due to having a bad reputation so needs to increase her rates to get more out of those punters who do see her  :hi:

My money's on the former.

vt

I have seen Renata a few times and enjoyed my time. She always has hickups...anyway I have to say I am liking the kitchen units in the new pics she posted. (Sorry, just looking at redocorating and noticed them).

I was looking at the multiple small bruise marks on her thighs & calves in that pic and wondering what could have caused them.  :unknown:

Offline SamLP

I saw her after her price increase and her phone went off (on vibration) several times during our session. She does seem to be popular and busy despite her reputation, and that's due to her amazing figure and good looks combined with a top service. There's not many like her in that price bracket which is what makes her popular (except on UKP for obvious reasons) although based on previous topics many members will still try and see her knowing they may be let down like others before. I'm testament of that, and had a great punt as a result.

Offline G.Raff

I saw her after her price increase...

:hi: for that.

To me, the risk of a wasted trip, waiting around, etc + price hike, means that I will not see her again.

Offline G.Raff

I was looking at the multiple small bruise marks on her thighs & calves in that pic and wondering what could have caused them.  :unknown:

I wouldn't read too much into that, from memory, her skin is prone to spots and blemishes, I think she had some around her face and chest too.

Offline Cuntminion

Offline collector

I saw her after her price increase and her phone went off (on vibration) several times during our session. She does seem to be popular and busy despite her reputation, and that's due to her amazing figure and good looks combined with a top service. There's not many like her in that price bracket which is what makes her popular (except on UKP for obvious reasons) although based on previous topics many members will still try and see her knowing they may be let down like others before. I'm testament of that, and had a great punt as a result.
Planning to do a review? I'd like to know which services are available in the new rates.
Maybe now everything is inclusive in 1/2 hour with no extra. How long did you stay for?