Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: tontober... the £100 p/hour month  (Read 20042 times)

Offline cueball

Further to the "sneaky price rises" thread and picking up on the ideas and requests, as promised, here is the tontober thread.

The idea is to post links to reviews or profiles of any podging you do with £100 on the hour lasses.

If her incall rate is £100 on the hour or less then she'll qualify, no matter if you go 15 minutes or all night or even outcall.

There will be hits and there will be misses, post the links & reviews warts and all.

I'll be playing the game and I know I'm not alone.

Let's see what we dig up.....

Offline Cuntminion

I'm in I have a pre arranged £130 booking I must keep though

But if I have another this month will tread new £100 or less ground

Fucking no smokes, booze campaigns October is turning into a fun month

Offline tantric talents

Well I made the effort and started it today with Aleksandra.
Review to follow  :hi:

Offline Cuntminion

Well I made the effort and started it today with Aleksandra.
Review to follow  :hi:

Too early  :D

Offline MintRoyale

Shite! I have 2 planned bookings next month above the limit. Does it count if I've already declared them?

Offline threechilliman

Shite! I have 2 planned bookings next month above the limit. Does it count if I've already declared them?

If they were booked ahead, I think that's OK. I have nothing booked but......

Did have 4 planned, now down to 3 thanks to some info from a mate. But after that party yesterday I'm not sure now, sometimes great punts make you reassess what you get out of punting.

I may punt only once in October with a £100 budget taking Tontober literally. Let's see just how much value I can get for my 100 quid.....

Note - I think the half hour limit is £60 for Tontober.

tcm

Sureshot

I'm in, and ive already got my eyes on the dirty little ho thats going to receive it  :D

Hawkwind71

I'm in but  I will use discretion with regards to dissemination of events.

Who knows where or who I will see......     :unknown:

For now........

overdone

I'll look round at £80 hour girls or just stick with £40 half hours. Hopefully have one this month.

Offline MintRoyale

If they were booked ahead, I think that's OK. I have nothing booked but....

OK that's good to know. After those 2 sessions I'll only be able to afford a £100 girl anyways!

Have my eye on a Romanian disaster end of this month.

LL

Can £100-per-hour month also be £60-per-half-hour month? (For those who wish to participate of course).

Offline Wilson85

Most of my recent punts have been £100/hour. As a general rule I get only OW, no DFK, FK if lucky. And shortchanged by 15/20mins. Not a great experience TBH.

However there are the rare prossies that give very good service for a ton an hour. One is due in Oct so I'll keep an eye out and post if I see her.

Offline threechilliman

Can £100-per-hour month also be £60-per-half-hour month? (For those who wish to participate of course).
[/quote

£60 half hour is within the rules.

tcm

scorpion61

I'm slightly confused on the 30min/1 hour limit.

Clearly a 60/100 girl is fine and an 70/110 or 80/120 is not.

And a 60/120 is fine for a 30min punt

A 80/100 is fine for an hour but what about a 30min?

Or am I over thinking this?

Hawkwind71

This is what is known in the profession as doing a Hawkwind  :hi:

Offline threechilliman

I stand to be corrected, but I think 60/120 is fine for a half hour, 80/100 is only good for the hour

Offline Turtle1

Iv tried hard to find a punt within an hours train ride from Slough, it's bloody hard. 90% are Romanian skanks and the other 10% are either butters or extremely iffy ( under £100 )

None the less I shall try harder

Offline stevedave

I stand to be corrected, but I think 60/120 is fine for a half hour, 80/100 is only good for the hour

That's how I understand it. As long as the charge for 30 mins in £60, then it doesn't matter if she charges £150 for an hour (not that she would, but you know what I mean).

Offline akauya

That's how I understand it. As long as the charge for 30 mins in £60, then it doesn't matter if she charges £150 for an hour (not that she would, but you know what I mean).

I agree with that. So Tontober will be £100 for the hour or £60 for half an hour.

I like that - so I'm in  :cool:

Offline collector

This is Tontober thread for London, right?
IMO it's better ask Admin to move this in regional punting-London. Other regions should create their own thread.
BTW I'm in.

Edit: Just saw various members in different regions posted in here. My advise is to create one Tontober for each region. It should be easily to read for everyone.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2015, 11:39:32 am by collector »

Offline threechilliman

IMO it's better ask Admin to move this in regional punting-London. Other regions should create their own thread.
BTW I'm in.

Edit: Just saw various members in different regions posted in here. My advise is to create one Tontober for each region. It should be easily to read for everyone.

One thread for all will be much more fun then we can easily keep abreast of adventures.

tcm

TheNewSeeker

Does a 2 girl for £200 count?  :cool:

:timeout:

Offline frankc

Been on my jollies for the last 2 weeks so I'm gagging for it........just booked Sexysindee for 2pm today,1 hour, £100............lovely

Offline ProtocolDroid

The review I've just posted strictly speaking doesn't belong in this thread as the meeting took place before tontober, but I mention it here because at exactly £100/hour others may wish to check the place out for themselves some time this month.

:hi:

Offline akauya

Been on my jollies for the last 2 weeks so I'm gagging for it........just booked Sexysindee for 2pm today,1 hour, £100............lovely

er... https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=69700.msg884169#msg884169   :hi:

Offline anyfucker

i think it should, it is within the spirit.
Nobody on my hot list is £100/ hour so i will have to break new ground, off to peruse AW.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2015, 12:51:50 pm by anyfucker »

Offline cueball

BTW I'm in.

Don't need to, one thread in the national board, link your reviews to it and mention what area in your post, job done

Offline ProtocolDroid

The review I've just posted strictly speaking doesn't belong in this thread as the meeting took place before tontober, but I mention it here because at exactly £100/hour others (in the NW) may wish to check the place out for themselves some time this month.

:hi:

EDIT Apologies for the double post; I meant to edit the original one to include the area, following cueball's suggestion, but somehow managed to mess that up... :wacko:
« Last Edit: October 01, 2015, 01:14:34 pm by ProtocolDroid »

Offline threechilliman

I guess so particularly if their Indy rates are above £100 an hour.

tcm

Offline collector

I just had a no show. I am gonna write a negative for a 60/100. Does this count to being posted here?

Offline Cuntminion

I just had a no show. I am gonna write a negative for a 60/100. Does this count to being posted here?

If it was today yeah, just do your review and link I don't think post whole review in this thread just basic details

Offline threechilliman

If it was today yeah, just do your review and link I don't think post whole review in this thread just basic details

Review to be posted on your own regional review board. You can put the link here along with the region.

tcm

Offline collector

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=70009.0
This is the review.
Hot Renata 69 in London, North Wembley. Price 60/100.

Offline Cuntminion

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=70009.0
This is the review.
Hot Renata 69 in London, North Wembley. Price 60/100.

Not a surprise to be honest from all the reviews I have read

Offline collector

Not a surprise to be honest from all the reviews I have read
Not a surprise for me either  :dash:

Offline stevedave

Depends...if you've booked for an hour, then for sure! For 30 minutes...nope, in my book.

Offline captainfracass

All the bloody Romanian pimps and traffickers must be happy !!!
The vast majority of them offer 40 (15min) 60 (30min) 100 (1hour) shit services...Fake profiles...Bait and switch... with most of services not available as soon as the cash is handed.

Make sure you don't fall in their net. Tontober, yes ! But make sure you chose the right girls.

( english is not my first language, sorry for the mistakes or bad grammar... )

TheNewSeeker

Depends...if you've booked for an hour, then for sure! For 30 minutes...nope, in my book.

Totally get that, so what we're sayin' is £100/hour/girl. Whether we have them at the same time is not relevant :)

Offline NelsonH

« Last Edit: October 01, 2015, 04:50:17 pm by NelsonH »

Offline stevedave

All the bloody Romanian pimps and traffickers must be happy !!!
The vast majority of them offer 40 (15min) 60 (30min) 100 (1hour) shit services...Fake profiles...Bait and switch... with most of services not available as soon as the cash is handed.

Make sure you don't fall in their net. Tontober, yes ! But make sure you chose the right girls.

( english is not my first language, sorry for the mistakes or bad grammar... )

Maybe it's just me, but I find doing the research part of the fun. True, you can never guarantee a punt won't be shit but if you put the legwork in, the chances are a lot lower.

Offline macdart

haha great idea, but unfortunatley Ive got a long awaited punt with Cindy to look forward to in a few weeks, no way Im missing out on that

Offline MintRoyale

haha great idea, but unfortunatley Ive got a long awaited punt with Cindy to look forward to in a few weeks, no way Im missing out on that

If you booked it before this month then it should be fine. I'm gonna have to stretch the budget wide to do tontober

Offline captainfracass

External Link/Members Only

One here might suit this thread

Is it a joke ???  :scare:
36 years old ?  :sarcastic:
She is closer to 63 than 36... look at her neck !!! ( and her feet )
« Last Edit: October 01, 2015, 08:13:33 pm by captainfracass »

PuntAMunter

Sorry lads, didn't see this thread before.

I've already booked a few things for next month. Had some disappointing punts in my usual range of £100-150ph so decided to go a bit upmarket as I had a bit of extra dosh and was impressed by a couple of recent reviews by the likes of Jimi Hendrix.  So I'm afraid I have more like the 2-ton-tober coming up! :blush:

Offline ProtocolDroid

Is it a joke ???  :scare:
36 years old ?  :sarcastic:
She is closer to 63 than 36... look at her neck !!! ( and her feet )

Urgh :( And she apparently offers threesomes with her son, I mean 'daughter'...

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Just look at that first photo... 'she' hasn't even bothered to wash her hands after coming back from the local scrapyard where she's got her day job :scare:

Oh, and would you believe it... too expensive for tontober :dash:

LL

Had a massage today and when it was flip-over time, stuck to my guns, in honour of tontober, insisted on paying only £20 for the oily tug-job when my "masseuse" asked for £40.  :thumbsup:

I reckon this should be the maximum we pay for such services, especially in tontober.

The only drawback with on-the-spot bartering though is you might get a begrudgingly-performed wank like the one I had to endure from a now sour-faced bitch, hell-bent on starting a small fire using only fingers and cock (Bear Grills uses this method when he forgets to bring his little flint to the jungle with him I believe). :hi:

Offline tantric talents

Bear Grills uses this method when he forgets to bring his little flint to the jungle with him I believe
So he doesn't rub two boy scouts together then?  :yahoo:

Offline smiths

Had a massage today and when it was flip-over time, stuck to my guns, in honour of tontober, insisted on paying only £20 for the oily tug-job when my "masseuse" asked for £40.  :thumbsup:

I reckon this should be the maximum we pay for such services, especially in tontober.

The only drawback with on-the-spot bartering though is you might get a begrudgingly-performed wank like the one I had to endure from a now sour-faced bitch, hell-bent on starting a small fire using only fingers and cock (Bear Grills uses this method when he forgets to bring his little flint to the jungle with him I believe). :hi:

When you say the only drawback that would be a terminal drawback for me as I require a WG to at least pretend to have a good attitude, its soft cock central otherwise nowadays. :D