Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Spicy Julia - North Acton  (Read 2994 times)

Big Cat

Saw Julia at her place across the street from North Acton tube

External Link/Members Only  or   External Link/Members Only

This was nearly a neutral (controversial I know), but that's mostly down to me. Julia was so busy I had to pre-book her (I never do this) and when the day finally came I wasn't feeling particularly horny or excited. Made my way down there anyway. 

Julia is friendly, smiley, sexy and all the rest of it. She did seem rushed off her feet however like she had a million things to get back to after finishing with me - like I said a very busy girl. This will sound stupid but I felt like I was intruding a bit.

Anyway, good news is Julia delivered all services with aplomb - FK, mish, doggy, cowgirl and variations on the lot. I was glad I came (pun not intended but intended)

I will say though I wasn't a fan of her lip gloss or whatever it was on her mouth (no obvious jokes please), and whatever lotion was on her body too, too sticky for my liking.

A nice girl and service-wise she was great, I won't be pre-booking again though as I just don't find it as fun ,and can't predict how I'll feel on the day.

Thumbs up  :thumbsup:

Hawkwind71

Nice hot body and great pic gallery.
Think I can handle sticky  :D
Into my nascent EE hotlist.
Thanks

Offline The_Don

This was nearly a neutral (controversial I know), but that's mostly down to me. Julia was so busy I had to pre-book her (I never do this) and when the day finally came I wasn't feeling particularly horny or excited. Made my way down there anyway. 

A nice girl and service-wise she was great, I won't be pre-booking again though as I just don't find it as fun ,and can't predict how I'll feel on the day.

Every punter takes some thing a little different from each punt. Just like your review. Its how you feel about the experience as a whole, and up to you, on how it's rated (controversial or not).

If I feel the need to punt I normally do it on the day. Some times with in a few hours.

There only a few W/G, I've pre booked and when I do. Its 1 day in advance (at the most). I remember on 1 punt, I wasn't feeling great. But still punted as I booked in advance. The W/G asked, what what wrong. It wasn't her but me, since that day I haven't pre booked.   

LL

Glad you had a nice time.
I wouldn't see Julia again personally but I know that she's very popular.

Offline el-fei

I really liked her when I saw her. Very fit body and attractive. The only thing I found odd was that she obviously works out of her own place and her boyfriend(?) was in the room next door. Could've just been a friend. I plan to see her again though!

Offline The_Don

her boyfriend(?) was in the room next door. Could've just been a friend.

She told me her boyfriend knows (he wasn't there at the time).  How much truth there is on that, I don't know.

I plan to see her again though!

If you have the time, please do a review?
« Last Edit: October 01, 2015, 09:13:17 am by The_Don »

Big Cat

Funny you should mention she had a boyfriend (or someone) next door, during my shower pre and post-punt she'd disappear into that room, shut the door and I'd hear her tending to someone. Maybe he was in bed with the flu with something.

She did seem distracted which took away from the punt, hence why I almost gave a neutral. Her actual sexing services were on point though which is what I'm paying for, but like LL I'm not sure I'd return.

johnbordeaux

Saw Julia last week.  Comms were great and flirty.  She looked fabulous and has a brilliantly fit body.  Great legs, natural small tits.  She was very pretty facially just like her pics. 

Her owo was amazing, best i've ever had i think.  Great shag too she acts/plays along or enjoys it or a bit of all 3. 

Great time, will def visit again. 

Offline The_Don

Saw Julia last week.  Comms were great and flirty.  She looked fabulous and has a brilliantly fit body.  Great legs, natural small tits.  She was very pretty facially just like her pics. 

Her owo was amazing, best i've ever had i think.  Great shag too she acts/plays along or enjoys it or a bit of all 3. 

Great time, will def visit again.

Please do a review, if you have the time?

Offline Nagilum

She told me her boyfriend knows (he wasn't there at the time).  How much truth there is on that, I don't know.

That is insanely off putting.

Offline Nagilum

She has a Cate Blachett look to her in that pic with the cropped red hair.

Offline The_Don

I was told the same thing. When I asked about men's items in the flat (boyfriend knows and she not the first W/G to state so, to me or other punters).

I most cases you may not even know other men are at the location, you are punting in.

I bumped in to and seen sergei a few times!

Offline el-fei

When I saw her there was what I assumed to be a guy in the living room. I guessed it was the owner of the mens clothing and shoes around the house, unless she likes to wear big trainers and baseball caps. Didnt seem to bother her, it was a bit weird but she is very sexy and I got over it very quickly. She wanted me to concentrate on her nipples which was interesting. Really got her off. One of my better punts from last year. Apologies I didn't put a review up, it was during a busy period.

Offline claretandblue

Agreed, I realise most wgs will have boyfriends or are barebacking sergei but punting in the flat she lives in with her fella is not for me  :thumbsdown:

LL

When I saw her there was what I assumed to be a guy in the living room. I guessed it was the owner of the mens clothing and shoes around the house, unless she likes to wear big trainers and baseball caps.
Just based on that description I can imagine what kind of guy her boyfriend is. Polish like her but one of those big beefcake Poles that you see at your local supermarket cruising the aisles looking for the foods with Zs in the name. Always with a hot young girl in tow, she's scantily clad in tight-fitting attire and never without heels. His style though is shaved-bald head, 1990s/style baggy jeans with rips in and loads of tattoos.
Yes I am jealous of the lucky bugger. :D