Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: new hot christina  (Read 1661 times)

8 review(s) for DOLL CHRISTINE (3 positive, 0 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]

slow and low

External Link/Members Only Thanks to yuiop300 for recent review which prompted my visit today  and pretty much mirrors. Booking agreed by text for 30 minutes @£80 in flat near Paddington station. Definitely girl in the face photos, maybe slightly older but not milf territory, she was wearing the shirt with glasses as profile photo. Very tall, 5'11 say size 12, figure wise larger than body photos but nice breasts and very curvy. Excellent owo, all delivered to a high standard including plenty of attention to the ball area. Eye contact almost constant. Finished with cim and kept sucking well after I popped. Couple of things. Very good attitude. She was friendly, smiley and obliging throughout the booking. Also no clockwatching, went over the 30 minutes by good 10 minutes and she never even mentioned. Her attitude remained me of Alexsandra in North Acton. She is bit more curvy than I normally go for but the punt was well worth the money. I would see now before she gets jaded. I'm going on a break in October so a very enjoyable booking to see me through. Recommended.

LL

Price has now gone up to £90 for 30 mins which puts her outside of my own budget but thank you for the review.